[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All right robots I need help. I'm a twenty-something khhv

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Pepe-and-Wojak.jpg (48KB, 604x390px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-and-Wojak.jpg
48KB, 604x390px
All right robots I need help.
I'm a twenty-something khhv and I had already assumed that wouldn't change.
However, a few weeks ago I met a qt grill (potentially virgin) online and we got along well, so we talked about meeting someday.
Now she sent me some indirects to go to the gay pride march with her.
Problem is, I fucking hate that exhibition of faggotry and degeneracy. Now, I don't have any problem with fags doing gay shit in private, but I just can't stand them blocking the streets and coming out naked to fuck in the middle of the street.
I really want to meet her so we can start dating, or in the most likely case, so I can stop wasting my time talking with her after she is disgusted by my autism, but I don't want to meet her there.
What doI do? Please halp
>>
>>37907107
Just get over it and go
>>
>>37907107
Go there to meet her and have a good time with her, so you might have a chance to make it. However there are many possibilities that she's a leftie or sjw, so you should think on telling her that you hate all this degeneracy stuff...
>>
If she is into lgbt bullshit she must have patent degeneracy
>>
>>37907107
Red flag off the bat.

Run. Not worth it, OP. SJWs are the lowest of the low degenerate trash.
>>
If you're looking for a potential life partner, be a discriminating sperg.
If you're looking to get laid and have some fun, acquire some experience, then don't be one and give her what she wants to see until she gives you what you want to stick it in.
>>
>>37907156
But I can't just tell her about my /pol/ tier ideology on the first day, that would scare off 99% of the people, even not-normies.
>>
>>37907224
*Latent. Therefore, the only use of her would be as a hook up buddy. But seeing as your a twenty something virgin like me--i doubt you want or could handle that.
>>
>>37907107
If you want to date her you probably will have to go. If you really hate gays and she wants to go to a pride march you will not be able to date her.
>>
Sure would be nice if you faggots could fuck off back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>37907224
>>37907251
As a kid I also was pro-gay leftist SJW, but I grew up and changed my mind. Maybe I can make her change too? If half of what I have seen about women imitating men ideology and hobbys around here is real, that shouldn't be too difficult.
>>
>>37907346
Sure would be nice if you added something of substance
>>
>>37907372
And I don't even want her to hate fags or anything, I'm not a hardcore right-winger, I just dont't like other people forcing their sexual orientation down my throat.

>>37907346
/pol/ is full of shills and larping normies
>>
>>37907372
Yeah, but one has to be a true man (read as: able to give a hard dicking) to make a women morph herself. Not just a smart/nice/well read guy unfortunately
>>
>>37907271
Great advice if his goal is to orbit her.

Caving and meeting her someplace you don't want to be is exactly how antifa and other cringefringe groups get membership up.

It's about 20/80 sluts and orbiters, every SJW movement.
>>
>>37907303
Nah. My current girl wanted to know my politics upfront so I declared my power level.

Her sister tried to invite her cartoonish gay friend along on a trip we had all planned and her words to me, I quote, were "no way in hell is that fag coming along to ruin our day"
I've told her my favorite holocaust and assorted racist jokes and they kill her, she even shared a few I had never heard and they were great.

Based womynz exist my dude.
>>
File: 1498149076455-pol.gif (2MB, 450x234px) Image search: [Google]
1498149076455-pol.gif
2MB, 450x234px
>>37907107
IT'S A TRAP! Get outa there bro.
>>
pow tow tow tow bo dow yer an oaf oaf oaf oaf shnell shnell
>>
>>37907519
Was meant for
>>37907293
As originally as anything has ever been
>>
>>37907488
I'm not gonna end up like that, if in 3 dates there is no possibility of getting pussy in a foreseeable future, she can fuck off.
>>37907519
>>37907567
Women that are already based are one in a million and they can aim much higher than me.
>>
File: 1498221173098-r9k.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498221173098-r9k.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
>>37907678
You're right. It isn't going to end up with pussy. It's going to end with a girly dick in op's ass and op afterwards putting the pistol in his mouth.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.