[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do my parrents tell me to not sleep past 2pm when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 1497628791438.png (23KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497628791438.png
23KB, 500x480px
Why the fuck do my parrents tell me to not sleep past 2pm when all i do is nothing? I dont even talk to anyone in the first place...

I just wanna sleep.. pls anons what do i do...
>>
Because, believe it or not, they still care about you.
>>
>>37907072
tell them to go fuck themselves and throw an autistic fit if they wake you up+ wake them up at 2am yelling "how does it feel you fucking normies reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" and shit infront of the bathroom door

works evrye teim
>>
File: 1496290271791.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496290271791.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>37907083
My dad treats me like shit and his lack of support back when i was on loads of shit for my depression i was on the verge of complete mental breakdown. My mom just did drugs..
>>
File: bd-old1.jpg (65KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
bd-old1.jpg
65KB, 604x453px
they are trying to keep you develop habits that will fuck you over later on. it's the same way the bullies were trying to change your degenerate behaviors... but you wouldn't listen.

it's a hard red pill to swallow.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1uzuiaPMPrV
>>
>>37907409
then i guess you would be totally okay with me forcing you to follow and practice my religion with threats and actions of violence and Incarceration?

by your logic it is fine to shove my personal bullshit ideology down your throat since i'm just trying to help you stay out of hell
>>
File: 1458945942109.png (2MB, 1054x838px) Image search: [Google]
1458945942109.png
2MB, 1054x838px
>>37907462

You need to acknowledge that social norms exist for a reason and following them is ultimately beneficial to your well being.

When you are an adult, people will no longer try to correct your shitty behaviors. The bullies were doing god's work... and you wouldn't listen.

You can cry about
>muh personal freedom
>muh own world view is better
>muh ideology

all day, but at the end of the day you will only be a sad, friendless shitposter with nothing of significance to look forward to in life.
>>
>>37907536
You need to acknowledge that social outcasts exist for a reason and becoming one of them them is ultimately beneficial to your well being.

When you are an adult, people will no longer try to correct your shitty behaviors. The bullies were doing god's work... and you wouldn't listen.

You can cry about
>muh society
>muh own world view is better
>muh ideology

all day, but at the end of the day you will only be a sad, brainwashed blog poster with nothing of significance to look forward to in life.
you see what i did there?
>>
File: boogie4.jpg (3KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
boogie4.jpg
3KB, 303x166px
>>37907114
can confirm, if you wake the normies up at 2 am before they have to get on the clock to wage away they will be very angry
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.