[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good morning wagie, have you ever been told that you are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 12113112.png (265KB, 492x495px) Image search: [Google]
12113112.png
265KB, 492x495px
good morning wagie, have you ever been told that you are just a dumb cuckold?
>>
I like your frogs
>>
File: mj.jpg (70KB, 242x310px) Image search: [Google]
mj.jpg
70KB, 242x310px
What are my fellow neetGODS studying while the dumb wagies toil and waste their lives away?

I've been really getting into beer lately. I mean I've always been an avid consumer, but the last few months have left me wanting more and more from beer, a chance to contribute something of actual value. Unlike the wagecucks. I plan to become a Beer Judge. I'm currently reading through some books by Michael Jackson and took a couple chemistry courses online from a local community college already. I may also go on to become an advanced sommelier, but my heart lies with beer so I doubt I will take wine so far as master. National Beer Judge isn't enough for me though, I'm going Master there.
>>
File: dfc.jpg (43KB, 462x604px) Image search: [Google]
dfc.jpg
43KB, 462x604px
>>37908243
Brew your own and talk to people who brew. Also drink beer. That's how you learn beer. Learn by doing.

Neets sure are a lost cause. Even when they want to do something productive they end up going off and taking college courses on how to make the spaghetti instead of making spaghetti. All that time by yourself may not be doing you any favors.
>>
>>37906944
why does this neet pepe have retarded teeth
>>
File: 1494882981606.jpg (46KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1494882981606.jpg
46KB, 409x409px
>>37908243
exercise science/nutrition
Its pretty nice to be able to work on physical health and be able to supplement it by cooking as many high quality meals as I want each day. Leagues better than the garbage wagies rush from their cubicle to eat during their 30 minute break from mr.sheckelstein's
>>
>>37908415
I don't think you know what goes into making a good beer, but it's understandable. You are just a cuckie afterall.

Learning by doing is the least effective way to learn. I brew beer but it's not yet the best beer in the world. I talk to other brewers, but they don't make the world's best beer either. I've toured local breweries and they don't even make world class beer, let alone the world's best. For these tests you have to know beer, from the history down to the biochemical reactions taking place and everything in between. I'm not looking for a cheap drunk like you, I seek mastery. This is what separates the neet from the wagie. One is content with less than mediocrity, the other has the drive and determination such that anything short of best is not good enough.
>>
>>37906944
eh, about to start a job paying $195K/year, can't really complain.
>>
if i worked remotely for 25$/hour would you respect me?

what if i was a freelancer, charged some amount per project and stayed in my house
>>
>>37908634
Yeah right, making things up
>>
>>37908500
Excellent choice. It's fasinating to see the stark differences between what the journals say and what the wagie trash magazines say concerning the subject. They often say the exact opposite. No wonder the poor cuckolds never get anywhere in life.

Any good recipes you don't mind sharing? I built a sous vide cooker last year, nothing too fancy but it will hold temps within 0.1C, and the element is 1kw so should I decide to cook a feast all it takes is plugging the element into a bigass cooler. It was a fun project learning up on SSR and PID for control power and temperature. I usually make stir fries with it. Cubed chicken thighs cooking in the sauce. Come evening time I simply open a bag of vegetables and cook them to where they have just a little bite to them and add the chicken baggy with a little cornstarch to thicken. I haven't figured out a way to fully preserve the taste of my aromatics like garlic and ginger, but they take little time so I see no need to cut corners there. This is the meaning of optimization. Cut down on waste where possible without sacrificing quality. I cook rice once a week and refrigerate, this actually makes for better fried rice, maillard reaction and all that shit. Where it really shines is making fried chicken or steak. For frying it's just a matter of getting a good crust, the chicken is already cooked. For steak it's even easier, hit it with a torch to get a good browning. It doesn't even need to rest, it's ready to plate. Hell, torch it on the plate if you want. It feels like heresy for a cast iron devout like me but sous vide has changed my culinary life.
>>
>>37908634
Doing what?

Excelsuir
>>
>>37908694
Technical product management at a big tech firm. Just graduated with another master's and am dicking around on 4chan waiting to move in a few weeks
>>
>>37908634
Well done, anon. They say every man has his price. That's not entirely true as evidenced by the neets here, but at least you aren't selling yourself (too) short. Any plans on early retirement so you can neet it up in a few years?

>>37908680
It's still wageslavery but it's better than some people do. Do what you must in order to get by. With enough dedication anyone can be neet.
>>
File: 1485818852350.png (345KB, 633x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485818852350.png
345KB, 633x720px
>>37906944
Yeah, I tell myself that a lot. If I wasn't a dumb brick I'd actually have ideas for making more money than what my current job does.
>>
>>37908729
I'd love to neet it up, but unfortunately my debt load is huge (~$200K) from getting the degree that allows for this kind of salary (M7 business school). The cost of getting a high paying job is a bit of wage slavery :( Hopefully with a decent salary progression I can retire in my 50s? In the meantime while I work I do hope to enjoy life a good amount thanks to that salary.
>>
File: 1494898420418.jpg (48KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1494898420418.jpg
48KB, 409x409px
>>37908688
I've found its so much about finding great recipes persay... After spending many hours weekly cooking one begins to understand the value of different ingredients and the flavors that they bring to a dish.
One of my recent favorites was a very simple dish. Just a panko-breaded chicken breast pan fried with a whole grain Dijon mustard sauce. The whole grain dijon mustard brings a different flavor and texture that goes great with the panko breadcrumbs.
For aromatics like ginger and garlic I dont see any shortcuts being worth taking. The greatest part of these ingredients is the aromas they release when lightly sauteed bringing hints of various flavors out in any dish. Optimization certainly makes cooking all of one's meals much more feasible. Time spent doing tasks that are inefficient is time wasted. Now that's one thing wagies will never comprehend
>>
>>37908780
Lifestyle inflation is the gilded handcuffs that keep wagies in the ratrace. You'll be making obscene amounts of money so by all means spend like a jackass, that's the whole point of going through all the schooling and risk. I do hope you continue to live in poverty mode while raping the shit out of your loans a little longer though. If you could live like a student this long surely you can continue for another three years and get out from under the loans. Maybe even go faux neet in your late 30s and do private consulting. Ten years experience and a good pedigree should make building clientele more than doable. Best of all is you tell them what to do, they do all the work for implementation.
>>
>>37908906
Yeah I grew up poor as fuck and worked ridiculously hard to get to where I am now (most of my classmates were pampered and spoiled upper-middle/upper class - really shows how hard it is to break into this sort of thing), and having a nice lifestyle for once is really tempting. I'll probably inflate my lifestyle some, just because I've never done it before. I do think the private consulting path you mentioned is probably a good way to go eventually, especially once I get more reputable "big tech" experience.
>>
>>37908243
I just woke up.
gonna cook a quick breakfast and then hit the gym, maybe play some vidya later
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.