[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>4k people watching this bitch play cards >Betas even paying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: life.jpg (182KB, 1011x547px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
182KB, 1011x547px
>4k people watching this bitch play cards
>Betas even paying her

Women have it SO hard
>>
>>37906826
just go to the irl section of twitch, this type of shit is everywhere
>>
>>37906826
If you're not an attention hog, then well yeah.
>>
but white male privilege. my college told me every white man has the world at their feet. surely the average white guy could play games and get tons of viewers and donations.
>>
>>37906846

Ehh, on twitch that's true enough to be fair.
>>
File: 1462730197301.jpg (50KB, 566x573px) Image search: [Google]
1462730197301.jpg
50KB, 566x573px
>>37906826
>tfw no one will pay tokens you pleasure you on webcam.

This is my fetish
>>
basically all women deep down are whores and have life on easy mode
>>
>7.5k people watching
>"Goal #85"
>one goal being $5
>she's made over $400 for sitting there with a vibe in doing nothing but showing her fucked up nipple every 5 minutes
>$750 just to get her to have an orgasm

It's not fucking fair.
>>
>>37907369
Would fags and woman pay if a man were to do such a thing?
>>
>>37907388
Just click the male tab and see how many views the guys get. I looked at the random shit it throws up on the first page and the guy with the most viewers had 58 and it was just an obese guy sitting in a chair naked.
>>
>>37907407
That actually sounds quite promising if your slightly above average looking and any lack dignity.

I wounder If I could actually make money this way, I just have a feeling that women and gay men aren't desperate enough.
>>
>>37907436
Looking at it, the average a guy makes is like $10. There's some twinky guy that has been streaming for over two hours and only made $15.

Unless you're in a third world country where $10USD goes a long way or a 9/10 Adonis, you're not gonna make shit from the looks of it.
>>
Can us r9k guys do this and make any money at all? even $10 a session would be amazing for me
provided i dont have to show my face that is
>>
You really have to give to this girl. She's smart it's the betas that need a whipping.
>>
>>37908056
This

She's just taking advantage of the thirst

The real problem is not women, it's the betas that allow this to happen
>>
>>37906826
>you will never be the center of attention and payed hundreds in donations just for being attractive and playing fucking cards
>>
>>37908056
But this is a camsite.
What's worse is when men donate to Twitch girls even though they'll never see any real amount of skin.
>>
>>37907388
I made $200 in one hour jerking off on chaturbate AMA.
>>
>>37906826
Pathetic, any man who pays into this should be castrated.
>>
>>37906826
Why do you guys women for this shit and not the spineless weak-willed jellyfish that enable it?
>>
>>37908933
I don't blame the women for this, not many people do. It's the pathetic retards who have more money than sense.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.