[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've done it my fellow robots. I held hands with a girl.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: nYcVUSO.jpg (398KB, 656x1286px) Image search: [Google]
nYcVUSO.jpg
398KB, 656x1286px
I've done it my fellow robots. I held hands with a girl. I'm no longer a khv anymore now I'm just a kv.

> walking with friend at amusement park
> qt 3.14 grill
> get into place with large crowd
> she grabs my hand saying she doesn't want to get lost
> leave crowd, she doesn't let go of my hand

Are we going to be in a relationship now? Is this what it feels like to be a chad?
>>
>>37906535
Did you kiss her goodbye?

You... did kiss her, right?

Oh god you're going to be alone forever.
>>
>>37906573
be quiet nerd, OP don't listen to him
>>37906535
dude I'm so happy for you, it's a beautiful feeling, isn't it? kinda like being high
>>
>>37906535
you are going to blow it if it is your first time anyways

its kinda like a curse, first relationship specially for virgins end quickly
>>
>>37906611
Felt like I was high. I was so nervous
>>37906662
I haven't asked her out or anything I'm too beta for that. Should I?
>>
>>37906674
lmao wait at least if she is interested in you, the fact that she hold hands with you doesnt mean be she is interested in a relationship (altorught most likely)
go out with her to drink something and if she sends you signals go ahead, but do it quickly before she regrets it
>>
>>37906674
Don't ask her out, that's the beta thing to do that gives her full control over you. If she says no it may devastate or dishearten you, most girls know this. You need to imply you're together already, casually invite her elsewhere as a next date without implying it's a date. How you do this is up to you, maybe ask if she's down to hang out at x location on short notice. Don't forget to bait for her texts, never send walls of text and don't be needy for her conversation.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.