[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women have any secret knowledge? They all seem to 'know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: featured-image-index.jpg (406KB, 1200x500px) Image search: [Google]
featured-image-index.jpg
406KB, 1200x500px
Do women have any secret knowledge? They all seem to 'know something' the rest of us men don't.
>>
>>37906308
They all know you're a beta loser with a little dick
>>
>>37906308
No, women just ASSUME they know more than everyone else when the opposite is usually true.
>>
Women, with their great powers of intuition and herd behavior, basically constitute a secret society. It's less like that nowadays with the internet and all though.
>>
>>37906308
describe what that something is please
>>
The average man can't explain why women hate more successful women. The average woman can't explain why men admire more successful men.
>>
i know what you mean, but no they don't. they're good at detecting when a guy is flirting, but that's pretty much it.
>>
Women have hive mind regarding mating and breeding. They instinctivly know where to go and seek Chad and eliminate losers aka good guys
>>
The only thing they know is their singular experience of being a woman. Really, the "collusion" is a mechanism that keeps dudes asking questions, while dudes stoicism tries to avoid questions from women.
>>
>>37906308

Women are just children. They enjoy life as children, and reason like children. Their futures are secured from birth they don't have anything weighing them down.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.