[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oneitis rejects me >firends all fuck off and ignore me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: wojak.jpg (32KB, 680x329px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
32KB, 680x329px
>oneitis rejects me
>firends all fuck off and ignore me
>go full hikki mode
>struggle to take care of myself
>always angry and low energy
>all I do is work out and play video games
>every time i try to tell people about my problems they get angry and tell me to shut up

It never gets better, don't believe people who tell you that.
>>
>nobody even replies to your thread

I've hit rock bottom tbqh
>>
>>37906519
Yep.
Very low energy.
>>
File: IMG_1025.jpg (83KB, 480x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1025.jpg
83KB, 480x457px
>>37906240
It getting better is what keeps me going. I have to believe it'll be okay in the future in order to survive.

I'm sorry that shit's bad for you right now.
>>
I know that feel and I'd hug you if I could. Stay strong anon, you can still find a way to happiness.
>>
>>37906572
>>37906565
I thought it would get better, and it was getting better. But then all of this happened.

Just give up lads
>>
I'm exactly in the same position, although I'm slowly getting out of the full hiki mode.

If you do, word of advice. Don't open up. If you need to vent, do it here. Pretend you are happy. Life is easier that way. Keep people at a distance. Don't get attatched to anyone. Don't be a dick, but don't go out of your way to make friends of them. People are machiavellian hypocrites. If they try to befriend you, odds are, they want something out of you and will use you. They will fuck you over and cast you out like a piece of dogshit on their lawn. Never trust a normalfag.
>>
>>37906845
I know m8

I thought I could trust my friends but they all fucked off the minute I needed some help.

Never fall for a girl and never rely on normies
>>
>these people were never your friends T B H if they don't listen to you and try to help you
>also falling for the GF meme
Look, with girls it's all the same all the time. No matter what age they are the fact that they will one day leave you is inevitable.
>>
>>37906899
Falling in love is the worst thing that could happen to a robot. The pain is agonizing.
>>
>>37906978
This

N e v e r fall for the woman meme
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.