[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many normies on /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8329.jpg (35KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8329.jpg
35KB, 384x384px
>/pol/ full of white chads who've had multiple girlfriends and plenty of sex with white women
>they don't care about female sexual degeneracy or punishing female sexuality because they are the ones banging and gurlfriending all the hot white Stacy sluts
>for some reason they spend all their time hating on Asian, Indian and Muslim beta males who pose no threat to them and can't even get a woman

Why do people who have so much going for them get attracted to such an autistic ideology?
>>
>>37904449
It's infested with Reddit filth.
>>
>>37904449
It's one of the few places online where anyone can air their true views. Everyone is censored elsewhere. Surely this will attract some normies too.
>>
Because they think they can debate
>>
File: 1498186056867.jpg (96KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
1498186056867.jpg
96KB, 640x619px
>>37904449
>pol full of white chads who bang all the stacy sluts
>pol
>chads
>getting any pussy

What
>>
>>37904783
>t. Hasn't gone outside
I know a couple normies that go on /pol/ that work at my job. Why do you post that same reaction image for every thread you're in, newfriend?
>>
>>37904449
Pol and r9k literally have the same crowd. At times you can flick on a th read. And forget which board you're on
>>
>>37904783
I go to pol and I'm married and bang my wife everyday. Go fuck yourself you ignorant regressive lefty numale.

>he's right wing! He must not get any pussy! Quick call him a virgin.

Get your crusty ass stale put downs out of here what is this 2014?
>>
>>37905362
I don't think there are any numales on this board, anon, but infowarriors like yourself should go and stay go.
>>
>>37905322
This to some extent, I believe the demographics of /pol/ are skewed to a slightly younger crowd given the exodus from Reddit and there are certainly more chads mixed in, though at the end of the day they constantly make threads pertaining to the same topics that are on /r9k/, just with a more brutal, edgy outlook.
>>
File: IMG_2242.jpg (71KB, 534x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2242.jpg
71KB, 534x472px
>>37905397
>should go and stay go
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>37904449
>>/pol/ full of white chads
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>37904449
I would say about only 15% of the people on pol have sex
>>
It's not an autistic ideology. Yes, most male autists are right wing, but you clearly haven't been outside, a lot of Chads are right wing too.
>>
>/pol/
>white

L A F F I N
>>
>>37904449
they arent, /pol/ is filled with the most disgusting incel garbage.
>>
>>37906084
/Pol/ is full of spics and pajeets thinking that they have the right to decide what nationality is white
>>
>>37904449
>>>/pol/ full of anything other than brainlet incels
>HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.