[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT' General complaints and gripes >Roasties in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

File: 1384493328935.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384493328935.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
ITT' General complaints and gripes

>Roasties in the house across have had a party every single night this week.

Make it stop anons
>>
>brown people down the street are playing brown people music
>>
> people say mean things like the guy above me on 4chan and it makes me mildly upset
>>
File: 1492361532577.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492361532577.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>someone called me an annoying twat on /TV/

Been dwelling in it the entire night
>>
>>37904068
Turn your damn music down
>>
>>37904079
Don't worry about it, every one on /tv/ and /mu/ are snobby cunts

>My friend owes me 100+ dollars for weed and texted me offering to sell me weed
>fuck off homeboy
>>
>>37904038
In the OP for Persona 5, the backing vocals on "Wake Up Get Up Get Out There" are superfluous, poorly sung, and generally detract from the song as a whole.
>>
>drive semi trucks
>really wants to bring a doggo with me for the 5 days at a time I'm out
>Current place doesn't allow big dogs
>Don't want to raise a puppy when I'm mostly on the road

I just want that best friend.
>>
>GF said I can fuck other girls on the side because she thinks it's hot when I tell her about it
>Don't really know how to initiate hookups with girls, only actual relationships
>>
>>37904038
Everyday I wake up, play vidya, then browse this God forsaken site, knowing that my summer is wasting away. I want to do something else but I can't.
>>
>4chan is my only outlet for my feelings

What has my life come to
>>
Society is so fucking fake nowadays. I don't mean the vapidness or insincerity this time, but I mean in terms of appearence. Significant makeup, pushup bras, implants and hormones, high heels, hair dye, all that stuff is commonplace now (can't think of male equivalents right now but there are some). All these manipulations to try and trick the brain into thinking you have good genetics. And I see why people do it, but you get people who look attractive one day and mediocre the next because they were in a rush that morning. Once you start noticing (and caring about) makeup, it changes your perspective.

Honestly, I'd give a kinda-fake person a shag because I'm lonely, but I never want to date or marry anyone who is a walking lie. Your kids won't even look like you, at least until you start coating them with paint too.
>>
>headphones of 4 years broke today

Goodbye old friends
>>
>>37905270
>cat broke earbuds by jumping through them while they were in my ears
>only had them for about a month
I got 4 new pairs for $60AUD because they were on sale and no-one at all sells alright out-of-ear buds that aren't the sports wrap-around ones. Very satisfied.
>>
File: 1488412319326.jpg (33KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
1488412319326.jpg
33KB, 720x706px
>constantly checking job boards and local chains for job opening and obsessively applying at every entry-level position
>never fucking hear back despite having at least average-level qualifications
god FUCKing dammit I just want to be able to financially support myself 100% and buy shit I want why does it seem like its so easy for normies when they have the same qualifications as me
>>
File: 022a.jpg (87KB, 1024x1175px) Image search: [Google]
022a.jpg
87KB, 1024x1175px
>family wont stop downloading shit
>cant play wow anymore because of shit internet
>if i ask them to stop they dont
>>
>crush moved away this week
>>
>old people play the victim no matter what

>women play the victim no matter what

>old women are the final bosses of victim complexes
>>
>>37905340
You have to play the game of

>haha I can be a real human bean too

Even if it isn't natural to get anywhere you need to learn how to fake it.
>>
>>37905763
I try, but 99% of the time they don't even get a chance to see my power level because I never get an interview or call in the first place.
>>
File: red.jpg (273KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
273KB, 633x758px
My dad is too autistic to close food containers, vitamin containers, oils, anything that can go rancid or get fucked he is too FUCKING AUTISTIC TO CLOSE! How hard is it to twist a cap? How hard is it to close a lid? Had a HALF GALLON of Apple Cider Vinegar with bugs swimming all in it because this fucker is too fucking stupid to close a lid. I had to poor $20 dollars down the sink because it had flies in it! It's summer we got bugs all over the house and he doesn't have the mind to close a cap. I don't get how you can be that dumb. He leaves fish oil bottles open. That shit can become toxic when you do that.

I will confront him about it calmly. Hopefully he doesn't get pissed off and escalate things. I can see him saying I am an idiot for pouring food with flies swimming in it down the drain.
>>
>>37904519
tinder it up bro
>>
>titcow from highschool who had J cups had a reduction today

Fucking why though.
>>
File: opera_2017-05-10_19-27-53.png (149KB, 280x329px) Image search: [Google]
opera_2017-05-10_19-27-53.png
149KB, 280x329px
>>37905340
obviously i haven't read your application but what could be the case is that you are too honest
a lot of people and i mean most of them lie a little bit in their application because most wont matter for the job anyway
there is also the possibility that you wrote it badly that could be fixed by letting someone you trust or someone you know who is well spoken check it for mistakes be it misspellings or just phrases that are not optimal
and last but not least the formatting is one of the most important things because like most things in life it matters almost most how it looks
a shitty application that looks like a great one will make them forgive mistakes or flaws

i truly hope you find a job because you sound like a reasonable person who just wants to be productive and independent
>>
>>37906191
I see what you mean but in my case it's kind of hard to write them badly considering almost all of the applications I've filled out are the simple online ones with straightforward name/address/previous workplace/education history fields and multiple choice sections. I've never had to do an actual resume or anything. When it comes to personality questions I obviously just answer what I think they want to hear even if it's not completely true. All I can really think of is the fact that I have a GED and not an actual diploma.
>>
>>37904038
dude that is so your ticket in. wait until everyone there is drunk and go fucking crash it. grab yourself a stace to take home
>>
>>37904484
>forklift driver
>Friday night, waiting for the last truck to show up
>should have been here half an hour ago
You'll get a dog when you can do your job adequately. Which is never.
>>
>>37905328
Are they those disc shaped ones, that sit outside your ear? I used them for years because buds always fall out of my ear. Dick Smith was the only place I could find them, but they went broke. A really tragic day for me.
>>
File: 1497570877736.jpg (46KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
1497570877736.jpg
46KB, 588x575px
>family is too nosy and does not value anyone's privacy
>what are you doing
>who are you talking to
>what are you watching
>where are you going
>if you shut the door they'll come up with some inane question to ask as an excuse to open the door and leave it open after they ask
>if you lock the door they'll twist the handle a few times before knocking
>before knocking
>they try to open the door before even bothering to knock first
>>
>person in the studio above me kept walking around at 3-4am
>can still hear the bass thumps with earplugs in
>have to get up to work at 5am

shoulda never moved out of mamas house
>>
>>37904154
ask him if he can front you some and then don't give him money
>>
>get out of bed this morning
>Stub toe on end of bed
>Scream
>Foul mood for rest of day
>>
>>37906459
have you talked to them about this before?
its probably with good intentions they love you
>>
>>37904038
So anon... would you say they're.
Party rocking in their house, tonight?
>>
>favourite pub is shut for referbishment

End me anons
>>
>go to sleep with a storm coming
>know I'll wake up with a migraine
>alone with my mother most of the day too
I think I'll just go back to sleep, today's not worth it
>>
File: 1419031083642.jpg (9KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1419031083642.jpg
9KB, 240x200px
>Want to pick up a hobby that gets me out of the house a little bit
>Thinking of getting a bike again but would only be able to keep it in the apartment communal garden when not using it
>No where solid to chain it to and don't trust just chaining it up so the wheels can't move.
>Wary of the niggers one of my neighbours has got coming around. One half cast, one black as the ace of spades, just know that the latter will try and steal my bike

>Other option is getting a drone or RC aircraft
>Scared of crashing it and not touching it again
>Also scared that I'll somehow get accused of perving on people with it
>RC car would be another option but fear I would grow bored of it pretty quickly
>>
My stumps hurt
>>
>>37907268
Get a gun if there's a shooting range near you and your country allows you to have them. It's satisfying and becoming a better marksman over time is nice. Plus with the maintenance it feels good taking care of your gun. Also has value for defense.
>>
File: IMG_20170622_110801.jpg (1MB, 2952x3194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170622_110801.jpg
1MB, 2952x3194px
>>37907268
>Want to pick up a hobby that gets me out of the house a little bit
Get a car and work on it
>>
Mom keeps asking me if I want every unhealthy snack she passes when I help with the grocery shopping. I know she's being a mother, but it's embarrassing especially since I'm right on the overweight/obese line. Maybe she likes me fat to make sure I'm eating, since she's working most of the time.

Family cat has anxiety and always runs about hiding under my bed. It's annoying getting her out because I use a queen size bed which is only about 8'' above the floor.

Coworkers keep conversing about how successful they are so far for being under 20.
>oah yeah I just got this $40,000 car
>mate steven is getting married and I'm his best man
>bro I'm fucking this 8/10 tonight after a nice meal
>yeah I'm buying my first apartment with Stacy next month. have a look at it on my 15'' macbook pro

The average person must have it all
>>
>>37907655
Why don't you do any of that shit then? Move out of mommy's house, get a macbook, maybe have sex like a normal person
>>
>>37904038
Just call the cops on them
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.