[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking Trannies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7624.png (323KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7624.png
323KB, 2048x1536px
Fucking transsexuals shitting up my Dwarf Fortress modding forum. Is there ANYWHERE these mentally handicapped snowflake shitstormers can't find and make it all about themselves?

Share the stories
(It got much worse than pic related)
>>
>used to be on a forum
>all of the members were kids a few years under me
>watch as a few faggot trannies turn the entire group into trans-fags
>the group chat gets filled with casual faggotry
>can't go one page without some gay rp shit or tulpas
You've not seen shit til you've seen a normal kid you used to talk with start chatting about how xer half insane tulpa wants to kill them and take over their body.
>>
>>37904110
That sounds... damn. It's one thing with invaders, it's another when they infect people you've personally interacted with to that degree of faggotry.

Kind of happened with my neighbor infected from the Undertale community, but it wasn't that bad

Do trans people really go on about tulpas tho? I never quite understood what corner of the internet/world the whole tulpa fad started.
>>
>>37904376
>Do trans people really go on about tulpas tho?
I'm a tranny I know many other trannies and no one I know has a tulpa. I'd be surprised if any of them even knew what a tulpa was.
>>
>>37904376
But can you tell me why your kind shits up literally everything they touch? I've met like 3 okay trannies out of dozens and dozens I've been subjected to

They go out of their fucking way to make any area of discussion about gender politics
>>
>>37904417
>>37904494
>>37904376
Wrong (you), apologies. Aimed at:
>>37904417
>>
File: transfat.jpg (233KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
transfat.jpg
233KB, 720x960px
i'm a lesbian and i fucking hate them so much. these are literally men invading "safe spaces" like the tumblr meme, yet trannies are protected for being lower on the victim ladder, so I can't mention how fucked up this is.

gay dudes and straights don't have to deal with these mentally ill shitters like lesbians do in any way.
>>
>>37904494
A lot of us are really fucked up people simply put. I'm mentally ill as fuck and so are most of us. I dislike the people that make being trans their entire identity though.
>>
>>37904613
That's pretty much every tranny. Their entire life and everything in it revolves around being a tranny.
>>
>>37904571
and then you probably get called a terf and shunned by some others. :-(
>>
>>37904571
That's the funposting goldmine right there
>>
>>37904630
Honestly a lot of trannies try really hard to fit in and they usually get into groups of sjws that accept them and they become sjws. I can see how and why it happens and honestly it could've happened to me too if I grew up with tumblr instead of 4chan.
>>
>>37904714
>boorrhoooor trannies want to fit in
>spend hours arguing online and attacking anyone with slightly different views or using wrong "terminology"
Boy those trannies sure know how to show fellas a good time huh?
>>
>>37904376
>what corner of the internet/world the whole tulpa fad started
/mlp/
>>
>>37904747
I mean shit nigger if you don't want to have a normal conversation with me just say it. I can be ignorant too. I mean act like you mentally ill kids on this board are any different than trannies. Think about robots for a second then read this line you said.
>spend hours arguing online and attacking anyone with slightly different views or using wrong "terminology"
Sounds alot like you retards huh? Anyways I'm out kill yourself yada yada I have no time to argue with low iq apes.
>>
>>37904011
>no-one is adding reproductive organs
>or the physical act of sexual intercourse
Did everyone suddenly forget about Obok Meatgod?
>>
>>37904803
The difference is I talk about the subject at hand, i dont suddenly derail this discussion into my dragon dildo fetish and how you must refer to me as cuckboi supreme, prostate master, or xeheshe.

Also I didn't mean to attack you personally, was merely pointing out that it doesn't seem that trannies really want to fit in. Of course I did so in an exaggerated and comedic(?) way, because this is an anonymous moose board and I can do that.
>>
>>37904817
Never forget, papa beget

>when you wish they'd officially add in genitals for accuracy sake
>>
>>37904882
>tfw you will never sever a goblin's dick and then beat him to death with it in vanilla df
>>
>>37904803
>they get triggered when someone points out the bs and calls them low IQ apes
>didn't understand the point about derailing
>did it anyway
Wew /thread
>>
>>37904901
>tfw you will never watch it sail off in an arc after a masturful stroke by a dwarf with a short sword
>tfw you will never cook Penis Roasts
>>
>>37904571
As a gay I wouldn't give a single fuck about ftm trannies invading "male spaces"

You're just retarded
>>
>>37904954
Because you're fucking invading cancer yourself and shit up every thread just like trannies.
>>
File: IMG_6943.jpg (25KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6943.jpg
25KB, 556x561px
>>37904954
Thanks for making it abundantly clear that >>37904571 is just another "I'm a woman, you men ruin everything" roastie pretending to be /ourgirl/
>mow when she doesn't even realize she's invading our male safe-space
>>
>>37905033
A homofag trying to derail the discussion. Again.
>>
>See this video game that has nothing to do with identity politics?

>Better insert some identity politics

GET THE FUCK OUT, I DONT PLAY GAMES FOR YOU TO FUCKING SHIT THEM UP WITH YOUR STUPID SOCIAL JUSTICE SHIT
>>
File: money well spent.jpg (11KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
money well spent.jpg
11KB, 500x280px
>>37904954
ftm aren't even the same breed as mtf, seriously where are the crazy ftm? are your communities swarming with ftm? is every thread derailed by ftm saying "men with vaginas are valid too" or asking if it's okay to have a vagina and try to fuck a gay man?

now go cheat of your boyfriend you disgusting STD farm.
>>
Honestly, these /lgbt/ shitposters are so bad that I'd be willing to fund a cure for their autogynephilia at this point. Hey trannyfaggots, can we have one space for people who aren't mentally ill?
>>
>>37904011
OP again.
Ironic
I make a thread about trannies derailing everything
Guessy-guessy what went and diddlydone happened.
And guess who's to blame?
THE JEWS
>>
>>37905071
You're just a repressed heterosexual who hates men and see trannies as a threat to your lesbian repression mechanisms.

I'm so sorry your father wasn't present during your childhood :^)
>>
>>37905123
It's called board sliding.

Post it on /lgbt/.
>>
>>37905083
>Complaining about mental illness on /r9k/
wew lad
>>
>>37905137
yes faggot, clearly everyone is obsessed with dicks like you.

>I'm so sorry your father wasn't present during your childhood :^)
nice projection. a dads worst nightmare is a gay son
>>
>>37904494
How do you meet so many of them anon?
>>
>>37904571
>I'm a lesbian and

Stopped reading there. No, you are not.
>>
>>37904011
While i agree a tranny DF mod is pointless, I've checked out the thread on B12 forums this comes from and OP is literally as bad as SJWs making a mountain out of a molehill.
>>
File: tranny.png (1MB, 1193x699px) Image search: [Google]
tranny.png
1MB, 1193x699px
>>37905182
>No, you are not.
yes i am. guess what? lesbians hate trannies.
>>
>>37905185
>he missed all the parts where the tranny went batshit crazy on people
You probably just read the first page faggot
I thought the mod was cool and interesting and read a bit farther
>>
>wow guild
>has a tranny in it
>already sometimes completely nut and cries about nothing in her/his manvoice
>tries to hit on guildmates
it will end soon wont it
>>
>>37905157
>gay son
>not mtf "daughter"
>>
>>37904571
>roastie INVADING our board and pretending to be the victim
Get the fuck out and stay you walking fleshlight
>>
>>37905071
They don't exist in the same number, because men don't live life on easy mode, dumb roastie bitch. Which is the exact same reason why you shouldn't be posting here
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.