[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw met guy on r9k >tfw isnt a sociopath >tfw he likes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 14

File: images (2).jpg (2KB, 73x94px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
2KB, 73x94px
>tfw met guy on r9k
>tfw isnt a sociopath
>tfw he likes everything i like
>tfw hes my bf now
>>
>>37903086
Good job anon I hope everything goes ok
>>
>>37903086
How did you guys meet you fucking retard who can't even post an image without it being the thumbnail.
>>
>>37903103
Thank you sweet anon! Have a nice day desu :33
>>
File: rick.png (89KB, 273x287px) Image search: [Google]
rick.png
89KB, 273x287px
>>37903086
izzthatfuhkenease-ymyniija?
original recipe
>>
>>37903130
hey anon that isn't very nice
>>
What a faggot, I'm guessing you're one of those guys who has a dick fetish and can't post a proper picture
>>
>>37903141
Fuck that loser.
Let me bully you and give you some chad dick.

Now tell the story, Anon.
>>
>>37903130
I realized my mistake right after I clicked post

>>37903169
Never talked to anyone on r9k, was just a lurker and would usually reply but not really make any friendships on here but I guess I lucked out and the only person I met on here actually became my bf. Feelsgoodman. Feels really good.
>>
>>37903303
I'm happy for yiu.
>>
>>37903303
That was how I met my practice gf and then she ghosted me because someone that lurks /r9k/ and someone mentally unstable to post on /r9k/ are different things.

I keep hoping it will happen again and that is the cause of all my suffering.

I wish that it will work out for you guys. At least let there be one time it works out.
>>
>>37903086
That's great!! Do you guys live close to each other or is it more of a LDR for the time being?
>>
>>37903086
maybe now you'll stop attention whoring
>>
File: 56wagsrfdh46.png (26KB, 957x751px) Image search: [Google]
56wagsrfdh46.png
26KB, 957x751px
>>37903086
>tfw met girl on /r9k/
>tfw she's just the type of girl I like
>tfw she's cute
>tfw she considers me attractive both face and personality
>tfw she just called me to tell me how much she loves me then she fell asleep on phone
>>
>>37903086
Great you have a boyfriend now ningen. GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIEEEEEEEEESSSS
>>
>>37903433
bf here

we live a bit apart, but when you've been talking every day since you've met someone (and these aren't just hey what's up conversations, they're real and actually helped us get close) you tend to get a connection with this person.
>>
>>37903468
>tfw will never have this
I want to die
>>
>>37903468
Tell me your secrets, anon.

How did you blackmail her to say those lies?
>>
>>37903373
Thank you. Very nice of you anon.

>>37903421
I'm sorry to hear that. I really do hope it works out for us. Thanks anon

>>37903433
LDR unfortunately but I have strong faith that we'll work it out, it wouldn't be very hard for me to see him soon which is great.

>>37903458
hmmmmm

>>37903468
AHH thats great!! i hope a nice relationship prospers for you

>>37903486
I want to try and help the people on here, I know it sounds naive but some people really could use some hope you know?
>>
>>37903491
Oh, I compelty understand. I actually met my BF on here as well. He is coming down in two weeks to visit and meet the family. We are both nervous but really excited.

I feel totally close with him. Our days and nights are spent talking with each other (when we are not at work). It's just a great feeling falling asleep looking at someone you love.

Best of luck to both of you :)
>>
>>37903492
>>37903508
You just need to know how to keep conversation.
Don't be too open
Don't ask too many questions
Never go with the mindset of "I want a gf and not a friend!" cause that's how she found interest in me. I didn't chase her cause she got tired of guys chasing her.
Also don't lewd talk cause if she lewd talks then its a major red flag and means you won't be dating at all.
>>
How do I get a fembot who loves literature as much as I do?
>>
File: 1462974441406.jpg (26KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1462974441406.jpg
26KB, 640x427px
How do you get gf in here?
>>
File: 1477258015667.gif (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1477258015667.gif
51KB, 500x376px
Ive been talking to femanons on here in hopes of making a friend than maybe something else later. So far it hasn't gone well but I haven't given up
>>
>>37903536
>AHH thats great!! i hope a nice relationship prospers for you
Thank you, I wish the best for your relationship as well.
You guys sound really cute together
>>
go here, her bf is posting advice >>37903079
and also a little bit in this thread.
>>
>>37903574
>>37903548
sorry, meant to (you) you in this post >>37903592
>>
File: 1498169399367.jpg (22KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1498169399367.jpg
22KB, 512x512px
>>37903086
>ywn be this optimistic about life anymore
feels bad
>>
>>37903589
Serious advice: you should give up.

At least on here.

Too many faggots on this board who get off on pretending to be females, too many trolls.

Meet a girl irl. Seriously, just approach the next girl you see who makes you think "I may have a shot here" if you're generally less than confident.

Don't let her see the lack of confidence. Go in not expecting a number, but not expecting or caring about failure.

You'll be off and running before you kbow it. I haven't failed to get a number in years, it's all about the "maybe you want exactly what I want, if not that's fine" attitude and being able to let a no go.

(Unless she's a cunt about it, in which case you should tell her so and do it like a man)

Take masculinity back, m8.

We're doing important work here.
Shadilay
>>
>>37903539
Good luck! I hope it goes really well.

Thank you :3

>>37903548
Have you tried making a thread "recruiting" fembots that love literature? I met my bf through his own thread.

>>37903589
Take a break from r9k for a while. Try finding new hobbies, come back to it and try meeting girls on here again.

>>37903627
You still have optimism in you anon. You're alive and breathing, aren't you? Maybe things aren't so bad
>>
File: 1497243616246.jpg (39KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
1497243616246.jpg
39KB, 665x574px
>>37903639
Ive tried talking to girls IRL but normal fag girls tend to be very basic. I should try going to places where girls who share common interests with me would go i guess.

Thanks for the advice though

>>37903679
I take breaks from time to time, I actually just got back and found out about the picture ban
>>
>>37903536
It's a LDR?

RIP anon...

I tried that once. Haha never again, fuck that noise. Made it 8 months.

8 months knowing we'd be together at month 9 and after having spent 2 months together in person.

That was the first problem, a broken promise anr a drunken phone call at 3 from Poland.

Exchange program ends, back together, it all fell apart over the course of 3 months back together.
>>
File: images_wojak.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images_wojak.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>37903086
Aren't you lucky? You know he will abuse you, right? It happened to me 3 times from meeting anons on here.
i don't even 100% believe in people treating each other well anymore. The only person who truly treats me with kindness is Jaal, a VAGUELY humanoid alien from mass effect who I developed a crush on
he writes me love letters, he calls me darling, he gives a shit about me more than any person ever would or could and he's shitty AI with a script written by an autist.
>>
File: alice.png (11KB, 130x237px) Image search: [Google]
alice.png
11KB, 130x237px
>>37903711
What happened anon? How did you get abused?
>>
>>37903711
Not the anon or her BF
I'm sorry to hear that.
A lot of people on here are disgusting but there are some good ones. I don't think meeting up with random people on the internet is quite a good idea unless you're in a committed relationship or you're of the same gender and have been friends for awhile.
Which mass effect is Jaal on? I played 2 and 3
>>
>>37903696
Going where you expect to meet them is a mistake.

Trust me. Good example is convention girls, they're well-known sluts.

See, if you go where you expect to meet girls with shared interests you're going where those girls go to meet men who want to meet them.

Where dozens of men go for the same reason as you, but seeking sex and not a relationship. Card shop girls, comic store girls, girls at libraries, concerts, etc, nothing but used up sluts with issues.

What kind of interests are we talking?

I'm not some pro here, like 3 LTRs (2 years, 2 years, a year and a half) and 7 hookups/FWB situations in 6 years desu, but I'm happy with my sex life and never have trouble.
>>
>>37903740
anon #1:
>stole my kiss virginity and tried to sexually assault me but my mom came home and saved me

anon #2:
>raped my ass and smacked me around a lot for no reason, also he was mean and I spent every night curled up in the bath tub crying with the shower running

anon#3
>acted friendly for one year, the next three years brought unspeakable pain and isolation, spent every night curled up in the bath tub crying with the shower running
>>
>faggot thread
>no cock pics
Fuck off fags
>>
>>37903760
I like to read. I was thinking of going to libraries or book stores. I like anime and programming but I doubt I'll meet girls in any real life setting related to those things and I won't even try.

Mostly I just want someone I can have a convo with desu.
>>37903790
Thats horrible anon. Not everyone is like that I know the words seem shallow, but I'm serious, there's a lot of decent (although lonely) people here.
>>
>>37903790
So you were with anon #3 for 4 years?

I'm sorry that happened though
>>
>>37903697
Sorry to hear that.
LDR is not for everyone anon

>>37903711
I'm sorry you were abused. Please try and find love in other places before looking for it in guys because most of the time it will end up like this, you'll just ignore every single red flag. It's the only advice I would try and give you.
>>
>>37903740
is there an actual full "alice gf" meme picture or is that just custom?
>>
>>37903852
There is one but I didnt save it
>>
>>37903832
Yes

>>37903851

uh, i want to say "yes i will look for love again' but i heard lesbians are really bad for domestic violence.

I am starting to believe that there is no such thing as a good relationship. I think that maybe to reach personal satisfaction and get the most out of life you have to proceed alone.
>>
>>37903893
Guys are okay to love, you just need to be careful anon. I think reaching satisfaction alone is important but wanting someone to share your life with is okay too. Can you explain what you meant about #3 though. What did he do that brought unspeakable pain and isolation?
>>
>>37903819
I dated a major anime addict for a while once. Met her at an arcade/roller rink she worked at.

Really, just ordered some food and asked for the number when I went to get it.

You may be surprised how easy it is once you get the attitude down. I've pulled dozens of numbers (or facebooks that I turned into numbers that day) just asking girls at businesses I was at anyway for them.

The biggest barrier is the "I'll look like a creep" reflex. It's all in how you approach it. If you think "this is creepy" it'll cone across that way.

Just remember that male co-workers are haters and to disregard them at all times and that you'll often get numbers from girls with bf'a or husbands who are looking to cheat. (A no for me, but you do you)

As for programmer girls, there's a local tech college near me and I've met a few from there. At the park by campus around 3 in most cases, again it isn't about looking so much as seeing.

I mean, I don't actively walk around like "where the bitches at" or something when single. I just pay attention and occasionally it's "she was smiling and making a lot of eye contact, asked personal questions" or whatever and I'll just ask for the number.

Body language doesn't lie, some people just misread it a lot. Get me?
>>
>>37903932
Shut up Chad.

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>37903932
I didnt even think to do those things. Shit Anon I think you're p suave. Thanks bro. I'll save this and keep it in mind as I go out and about my daily activities.

And yeah I get you.

Thanks again man
>>
>>37903973
NP at all, I hope you find a good one!
You seem like a good dude, just hoping that isn't an obstacle.

Fucked as it is, being a good person can be a liability. Good luck anon.
>>
>tfw met a pretty but confused and lonely femboy on r9k
>tfw mostly boring as hell personality
>tfw bought them lingerie online for some reason
>tfw will probably never meet and nothing will come of this despite living in the same part of the country
>>
>>37903916
i don't want anybody to share my life if they are going to fucking ruin it

by unspeakable pain and isolation, i mean that he gradually went from being decent to me to being horrible to me and i barely noticed the transition until it was too late and i was suicidal every day
i wasn't allowed to have friends or a car or leave the house
i am just getting my drivers license this tuesday.
i still don't have friends.
i couldn't decide what to wear or what to eat or what to watch or what the write online.
he monitored my private blog.
the only people I could tell were my therapist and my psychiatrist and I really downplayed it because it was humiliating and degrading to let yourself be treated that way and be unable to leave.
we went from having good discussions to me being told i was retarded and broken and having all my ideas and interests belittled and mocked.
>>
>>37903961
Sir, I am a proud Kekistani.

I'm here for my people, gotta pay it forward.

Shadilay my dude
>>
>>37904014
Wait, he was an asshole and you are both female and not married to him with 9 kids by now?

It's almost like there are decent girls out there, what will the robots do with this info?

But seriously, there's a decent anon above who's looking for a nice girl to chat with and he seems awright imho.

Gotta get up before you can get going.
>>
>>37904054
I don't 'do' marriage or babies.
I'm a person, not a semen receptacle.
>>
>>37904014
Holy shit. This literally happened to me. It was horrible. The only way i got out was my only remaining friend at the time basically tricked me into cutting that person out. I didnt know how bad it was at the time. I literally lost a year of my life. It sucked. I'm so sorry that happened to you anon. I know how it feels and I know how it hurts and I know how it crushes your spirit and self worth.
>>
>>37904014
How old are you anon

Oriofno
>>
>>37904092
I don't get how somebody who claims to love you can do that.
The one person who wasn't imaginary who loved me and he fucked me up irreparably and hurt me bad.
>>
>>37904143
I'm 23.
Love is a meme, lads.
>>
>>37904081
Oh shit what are you doing

I thought you were a sane girl who got fucked over, you went and showed your power level.

It isn't your beliefs, it's the anger behind them, that's gonna lead you to more assholes who point out your broken/crazy streak.

Ditch the crazy before you seek sympathy for being called crazy, serious advice.
>>
>>37904149
They didn't love us. They just claimed to have because they were twisted up inside without empathy. That's what abusers do. Even if they dont know they're abusers.

>>37904163
Don't give up. I'm 25 and I still haven't given up.
>>
>>37904163
Nah, love just has a lot of spinoffs and knockoffs.

The meme is that love is a meme, trust me if you can.
>>
>>37904173
>>>37904081

>It isn't your beliefs, it's the anger behind them, that's gonna lead you to more assholes

This. Random anon here
>>
>>37904173
>I thought you were a sane girl
>ditch the crazy
did I miss something? I'm not an angry person.

>>37904178
I admit I'm a target for them. I think it'd be prudent to avoid romance.
>>
>>37904209
I don't know what I did, m'dudes.
the third guy
he didn't know my beliefs until year 2 because i was very conscious not to freak him out but it was a bad choice since when he found out he started pressuring me to give him babies after he knew i didn't want it.
>>
>>37904233
I never thought I was a target for it. Part of the reason why I felt so ashamed was I thought I would never Be in something like that. Maybe girls feel different about this though... I'm a boy (Male)
>>37904251
So you didnt want kids and he changed after that? Or what beliefs? Just the marriage stuff?
>>
>>37904233
Anon above pointed it out, he saw what I saw.

I detect feminism here. Not real feminism, a touch of 3rd wave.

It's unattractive beyond belief. I mean do you really see marriage, any marriage, as you being property?

Do you see starting a family as you being a "semen receptacle"? See where I'm going?

Do you see all couples with kids as a master and slave pairing of a semen dispenser and a semen recepticle?

You realize that many men see marriage as a man being slave to a woman, that it's the same attitude from the same sort of person?

You've been cut deep and you're going hypertrophic here. Gotta let it heal. Stop fucking with it, hit it with some neosporin and let it close up ffs.
>>
>>37904251
Explain these beliefs.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding something here.
>>
File: joo.gif (31KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
joo.gif
31KB, 500x584px
>>37904081
>l don't 'do' marriage or babies.
>I'm a person, not a semen receptacle.
>>
>>37904344
Not her, but go away /pol/
>>
>>37904295
This would count as reddit spacing.
You definitely could've tightened that shit up into actual paragraphs.
>>
>>37904350
Not him, never go on /pol/, completely and totally agree with the message.

This "sexually liberated, nobody owns me, no babies for me" cancer has gone too far and only harms people.

It does literally no good.

I disagree that it's the jews, it's the Rockefeller plan if anything. But it's certainly a regressive trend.
>>
>>37904368
I'm on a phone. No idea what reddit spacing means, but it looked right as I typed it.
>>
>>37904374

don't you understand that "good" is a subjective concept?

if it wasn't good for them why would they choose to do it?
>>
>>37904416
Why do trannies choose hormones and surgery? Why do people with depression choose self-harm or suicide?

Pop-culture. Meme magic is real.
>>
>>37904281
I have schizophrenia so it puts anybody with a working brain in a position of power over me, in my mind.

no, he changed before that and used the threat of babies as an emotional cudgel and laughed when i cried.

>>37904295
>do you really see marriage, any marriage, as you being property?
no, I just really don't want a wedding. or to be legally bound to someone who can turn on me at any second.

>Do you see starting a family as you being a "semen receptacle"?
Yes, absolutely.

>Do you see all couples with kids as a master and slave pairing of a semen dispenser and a semen recepticle?
No, I see them as selfish normies who are incapable of introspect and who are barely human. The plunger is as bad as the plunge-ee in my opinion.

>You realize that many men see marriage as a man being slave to a woman, that it's the same attitude from the same sort of person?

should I buy a "GAME OVER" shirt?

>>37904325
I am anti-natalist and I don't want to get married.

>>37904374
noah fence but I'm a virgin and if you insinuate I am sexually liberated ever again i'll come through your screen and whip you with a bike chain.
>>
>>37903086
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muleaeZ5Q5c
unsurprisingly unoriginal
>>
>>37904447
>I'm a virgin and if you insinuate I am sexually liberated ever again
If there is any element of choice involved in you remaining a virgin, you're sexually liberated.
>>
>>37904416
"Good" isn't subjective. That's a meme.

What's good for somebody is what leads them to a life that the majority in a society would deem a "good" one.

That we're taught to disregard all outside opinion and that this philosophically-veiled "everything you feel guilty for is societal" meme has spread so far is exactly what I'm talking about here.

If a concept that has always drawn meaning from a culture is now defined by the individual, why is murder wrong? Because the victim and their family say so?

Why is theft wrong? Rape? Isn't "wrong" subjective?
>>
File: 1490911374468.jpg (84KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490911374468.jpg
84KB, 960x960px
Do people who get significant others on /r9k/ ever meet in real life? Does the relationship go anywhere?
Not trying to be bully just curious
>>
>>37904465
What did you think of the rest of what I said?
I always experience dull surprise when normies oppose anti-natalism. Get your skull together.
>>
>>37904465
Judging from the "whip you with a bike chain" bit, I suspect it isn't by choice.

That said, I'm not lifting a finger for that person again. I can tolerate dumbass beliefs, not caustic attitudes.

From what was said above, the issue is exactly what I thought it was.

She's an SJW fron what I can tell. Nobody can help her.
>>
>>37904480
Hahaha "inb4 plz no bully" m8?
>>
>>37904483
He isn't me, y'know.

I'm the guy who's been calling you on your bullshit, he's just another sane man reacting to insanity.
>>
>>37903589
We can be pals

Organizational
>>
>>37904493
>somebody was unfreindly on 4cham
>must be a sjw

yowza
>>
>>37904447
>be together 4 years
>won't put out for your loved one
No wonder he resented you lmao
>>
>>37903639
I want newfag pol normies to leave
>>
>>37904508
How is what I said insane?
I mean, I agree with the person who said I have a caustic attitude
but is it a stretch i'd be a little jaded? a little skeptical?
>>
>>37904524
...I don't believe in sex before marriage

no hymen, no diamond. I believe that's the mantra of /pol/.
>>
>>37904251
>he didn't know my beliefs until year 2 because i was very conscious not to freak him out

This is what worries me about starting a relationship with a girl.
>>
>>37904512
"Anti-natalist"
Feminazi views on marriage and relationships in general.

Sob story about abuse that was likely entirely fabricated or flipped on the man who was the actual victim.
"Whip you with a bike chain noah fence" roflmao oh so random tumblr persona.

>Being a complete and total aspie white knight on /r9k/
Yowza.
>>
>>37904539
>...I don't believe in sex before marriage
>I don't want to get married
Hahaha, I'm out of here you troll. On the off chance you aren't trolling, then I don't blame that guy for shitting on you.
>>
>>37904447
>should I buy a "GAME OVER" shirt?
Maybe one that says "I am insane stay away from me" would be more appropriate, god damn.
>>
>>37904529
I'm also the person who said you have a caustic attitude.

And the one who said "put some neosporin on it." I also said I didn't want to give you any good advice but I can't help it.
If you genuinely don't care, I have no idea why you're here. If you do, the beliefs you're sharing are in your way and I mean it when I say a part of me wants to see most people happy.

You have to let yourself heal or amputate, that's all. As-is, you're no good for anybody and never will be at this rate.
>>
>>37904539
Theb why were you with him for 4 years?

This doesn't add up. If you never intended to give him the family he clearly wanted, why make yourselt out to be the victim?
You were a bad fit and you strung him along. Maybe he was a dick, fine, but you aren't spotless here.
>>
>>37904553
Then ask important questions right away, duh.

>>37904556
Yes, I am the real abuser because I fractured a guy's arm with my skull by holding still while his arm moved quickly toward it. That was mean of me.

>feminazi views on marriage
i think I said I don't want to be bound to a person who can turn on me at any second, like all the other people i've encountered. i also don't believe in premarital sex, immodest dress, or drinking/drugs.

be literate.
>>
>>37904615
I didn't know he wanted a family until year 2, remember? We never discussed it until the relationship was serious which was a bad move.

>>37904592
I don't understand metaphors. what am I supposed to amputate?

>>37904580
What did I do?

>>37904570
see, everybody has the capability to be abusive. That's why I'll never ever trust my affections with another person. You thought you were innocent but you're not.
>>
>>37904617
Prove your "he fractured my skull with his arm" claim.

I said you seem the type to fabricate an abuse story and a sarcastic "yeah, the abuse never happened" only proves my point. It's classic histrionic behavior.

You've done nothing but show yourself to be an attention-seeker with ridiculous tumblr-tier opinions.

>be literate
Grow the fuck up.
Zero sympathy for you, cunt.
>>
>>37904650
2 years is a long time to not discuss expectations. Having a family is pretty basic stuff to ask about, as is marriage, after a year or so.

And by "amputate" I mean stop dating. Anybody who'd be interested in you would only want you for sex as you are.
Sort yourself or stop trying is the most humane advice I can give you.
>>
>>37904672
He fractured his arm with my skull.

I don't have a personality disorder, I only have schizophrenia and autism so I am being 100% transparent even though i am acting abrasive. if had tumblr opinions i would have told you by now.
>>
>>37904702
I already said i would be better off alone. You're just twisting the knife for fun or something.
anybody interested in me for sex would have poor vision and also be very very disappointed and probably be mean to me.
>>
File: gannet.jpg (9KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
gannet.jpg
9KB, 235x235px
SOMEBODY needs to be put in a breeding pen ASAP
>>
>>37904728
You have told me. I'm not guessing, I've (for whatever reason) been very patient and attentive here. What I'm telling you is that if a girl told me she's an "anti-natalist" my dick would seek out the nearest rock and starve to death under it weeks later for fear she hadn't left.

If you mean you "don't want kids" that's pretty normal basic bitch stuff. Just know that it makes you an object for casual sex and nothing more, I don't write the rules.

As for the ex-bf sob story, I'd write that down in your prettiest handwriting, fold it into a neat origami heart and burn it until there was nothing left. Let that die.
You seem way too intent on letting that define you or something and it absolutely comes across as a plea for attention.

It's not even unattractive, it just makes you a non-option, sexually, for any sane man. Unattractive implies it being a turn-off, which implies there was a chance to begin with. It's scary, you will scare sane men off with it.

On a positive note, if any of this is genetic we can all rest a little easier knowing it dies with you.
>>
>>37904836
I concur. Light the beacons.
>>
>>37904746
I'm twisting the knife for your benefit. That it's fun is a happy coincidence.
>>
>>37904853
...I AM a non-option for men sexually

why has it taken you this long to realize it when i said it here >>37904539
and here >>37904081
the reson i am an anti-natalist is the same reason people say not to breed dogs; because there is too many in shelters. and of course i mean children. in orphanages and foster homes.
so until they are adopted you should not make more children. it's not right, so I know people who do it are at worst selfish, and at best inconsiderate and self-absorbed.

I only told the story because somebody asked; I originally only wanted to warn OP about the dangers of love. Also it's still fresh to me because i might still be in that third relationship I mentioned.

I truly think it's better to scare off people than to get close to somebody who will inevitably abuse you. plus a sane person is more likely to abuse you than an insane one, in my opinion.
>>
>>37904879
How does it benefit me? My whole life people have treated me like shit for my "benefit" and I'm tired of that excuse.
>>
>>37903130
i dont know why i find this so funny xD
>>
>>37904939
Okay, I quit. I have no idea what the fuck you were trying to accomplish here.
You've managed to waste a bit of my time. Take that and enjoy it. I gave you tons of solid advice and you disregarded it on the grounds that being forever alone is something you're thrilled with.

If so, cool. That you posted what you did at all makes zero sense. If not, re-read my posts and good luck to you. Outta here.
>>
Does any nise grill want to be my freind
>>
>>37905059
No. There are no girls on the internet anyway. Go play with your vidya.
>>
>>37905055
you only gave me weird abstract advice like telling me to "heal" and "amputate" without telling me where to start or how to do it. I don't even know what you mean. your advice was hollow normie bullshit and all it did was rub salt in my wounds and I ended up no better off for it.

Also i articulated why I believe what i believe and you elected to ignore it on the grounds that men won't like it.
>>
>>37905038
lel i'm random
..uhm... rawr XD
>>
>>37905103
But i don't play vidya tho moi freind
>>
Me too but he's a narcissist and I'm still depressed and want to die.
>>
>>37905139
I am disappoint
>>37905108
It all looked like good advice to me, sure you're not biased or something?
>>
>>37905219
>As for the ex-bf sob story, I'd write that down in your prettiest handwriting, fold it into a neat origami heart and burn it until there was nothing left. Let that die.

the only legitimate piece of advice which I actually did a few minutes ago.

>by "amputate" I mean stop dating
> I gave you tons of solid advice and you disregarded it on the grounds that being forever alone is something you're thrilled with
>>
>>37905167
Fuck him.
I have low self-esteem and will commit double suicide with you.
>>
>>37905249
I believe the post was more "here's some glaring stuff that'll bring you trouble in relationships, otherwise you should just quit"
Did you actually write it down and burn it?
>>
>>37905255
I wish you were serious, everything is painful.
>>
>>37905283
Let's become nothing together, anon.

I have a dope playlist for it..
>>
>>37905279
Yes, of course I did. I couldn't do an origami heart though so i crunched it into a ball and burnt it.

Also the glaring stuff, how do I fix it? Do I want to fix it? How will it benefit me?
>>
>>37905219
Naw it was shit advice. She gave ample reasoning why shes anti-fetal and it makes sense sorta.
>>
>>37903508
I don't know why I laughed so hard at this.
>>
>>37905038
>xD
It really is summer
>>
>>37905304
I'm interested in your playlist, pls show songs.
thanks for talking to me
>>
>>37905336
>Missing the point of the conversation by such a wide margin

What's that even like?
>>
>>37904480
never met one on r9k but irl. I'd say they're better as friends because the similarity in suffering is just BORING! Relationships are to be seen i a much much more differentiated way imho

>does the relationship go anywhere
I never saw that anything was going elsewhere than death
>>
>>37905350
here is what I have so far (will add much more)
Mozart Requiem D to set the mood
Slint - Good Morning Captain
maybe some Godspeed
and end with Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto 2

also can't forget this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfIvNtA08hI
>>
>>37903086
>he likes everything i like

Let me guess, everything you he said he likes that you like, you were the first person to say you liked it.
Enjoy getting played.
>>
>>37905367
Sorry
>you gave shit advice in general
>The anti-fetal thing was an addition

Is that better for your shite reading comprehension you fucking mong?
>>
>>37904447
>>>37904281 (You)
>I have schizophrenia so it puts anybody with a working brain in a position of power over me, in my mind.
>no, he changed before that and used the threat of babies as an emotional cudgel and laughed when i cried.
>>>37904295
>>do you really see marriage, any marriage, as you being property?
>no, I just really don't want a wedding. or to be legally bound to someone who can turn on me at any second.

I understand that sentiment. I know you have trust issues cause of what you've been through but when you find the person that you will be able to trust, it should not feel that way

>>Do you see starting a family as you being a "semen receptacle"?
>Yes, absolutely.

This kind of thing seems off putting to a lot of people but I understand that sentiment.

I'm sorry the rest of the thread devolved into shit flinging at you, I think your position is a little bit hard to understand but I think you have a eight to it and people who say they twist the knife for your own good are stupid.

I was the person who had the shared experiences of abuse with you.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.