[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go for a nightwalk?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1404874200755.jpg (401KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1404874200755.jpg
401KB, 1200x900px
Should I go for a nightwalk?
>>
I literally used to do that every night

It helps man
>>
i do it every night and growl and shriek like an autistic retard every time
>>
>>37902846

why would you want to draw attention to yourself outside in the middle of the night?
>>
>>37902825
I used to bike around all day for fun until this one day it turned night and I got lost in this foresty park.

As long as you dont get lost anon, but still id have to not recommend you go on a night walk
>>
>>37902854
because its fun to do black metal shrieks and death metal growls and i cant do it at home without everyone thinking im an autist
>>
>>37902825
Night is the only time for robots to walk. The world seems much more /comfy/ when all the normies are asleep. 11pm or later are real robot hours.
>>
fuck yes it's great
I take a 2 AM walk around the city every other day
>>
>>37902825
I've only been on one truly memorable nightwalk.

It was during a convention, I'd gotten passes to a taping of a Kevin Smith podcast so all my friends headed out before that. After it ended, I was alone, wandering the streets of the city as I made my way towards my hotel. I felt alone, vulnerable, but more free than I'd ever been. The cool summer winds brushed against me as I saw the night's children at work; skaters trying out tricks in front of a Steak N' Shake, drunks wandering out of bars, a diner filled with the dregs of society wondering what happened. I saw the city, which I'd known since I was a kid, in a whole new light, classic landmarks and tourist hotspots completely abandoned.

It gave me the feels right where they counted. Holy fuck it felt good.
>>
>>37902825
I wish I had that option. I'd just get the cops called on me or get mugged by darkness here in suburbia
>>
>>37902825
Depends on the crime rate and where you live M8.
>>
Night walks are comfy. If its safe in your area i would go.
>tfw poland , no niggers or mudslimes
>forest literally on the other side of the road
>>
File: 1495856151124.png (288KB, 542x529px) Image search: [Google]
1495856151124.png
288KB, 542x529px
>A month or two ago
>Up late at night playing Morrowind
>Suddenly hear what I believe to be gunshots outside of my window
>o shit nigger
>Hide underneath my bed
>Suddenly I hear sirens
>The gunshots amplify before stopping eventually
>Resume game
>Fall to my death because I didn't recast my levitation spell
Fucking dindus ensure that I'll never be able to experience these comfy feels
>>
>>37902825
I'm fucking going to have. I have unironically shared a bedroom with my now 92 year old grandmother my entire life. Even though we have a spare room that my mother lets my other grandma hoard her shit in and my brother has had his own fucking room his entire life. Anyway, she snores like a fucking middle aged dude and it legitimately makes it hard to sleep. So in a longstanding tradition, I get to go fuck myself I guess
>>
>>37903934
>>37902825
What the fuck is this meme?
This is not a thing people do. I mean I get going for a walk once in a while but you people have created something that doesn't exist
>>
>>37904015
Lurk more retarded newfaggot
>>
>>37903934
I'm in rural Virginia and Im more into streetlights than starlight, as far as night walks go. Blundering about in the woods isn't too fun
>>
>>37902825
>>37904015
I go for a nightwalk basically every night desu
It's so much nice walking when it's dark and calm and there's no-one around and you can finally relax and think clearly
>>37904026
Also ruralfag here, and woods are so much more peaceful than streets, just use a footpath
>>
Yeah go for it mate. Hell, why don't you post pictures and keep us updated? I'm bored out of my mind and too lazy to get out of bed but I'd love to see what it's like to go on a nightwalk
>>
Not if you live in a sketchy area. It is NEVER worth it.
>>
>>37904024
You completely understood what he meant. Fuck off.
>>
I go for night rides (bicycle)
>>
>>37902825
dont let such a gift go to waste

As a black I cant even go for a night stroll without worrying my neighbourhood and gettingnworried looks from passerby. They even cross the street before passing me.
>>
>>37904455
Why don't you wear some non-threatening normie clothes, either well-dressed preppy or some mainstream geeky shit like a minions tshirt?
>>
>>37904504
I shouldnt have to spend money on clothes that would make normies feel safe just to go for a relaxing walk at night, anon. It's fucked up. A nice pair of comfy gym shorts/sweatpants and a plain tee is all I want
>>
File: 1494236318056.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494236318056.png
296KB, 500x500px
>>37902825
you should
i go on nightwalk at least 2 times per week.i always light cigarette and plug headphones in phone and listen to some depressive music
>>
>go for nightwalk
>people cross the street/path to avoid you

>>37904015
I do. It's meditative.
>>
I love night walks. Driving at night seems like such a task because of that uncertainty of your surroundings and the car itself feels like baggage. I feel the whole point of night walking is to be with only yourself while you are free to do as you please without any responsibilities. It's especially freeing if you are skinny and wear only clothing without headphones or watches or those other small things.
>>
Nightwalks in LA suburbs are pretty interesting for example:

>walking around at night around neighborhood
>whistling David Bowie songs in the middle of the empty street
>Some dude is walking around whistling as well
>He signals to me
>I tell him to come to me, ain't going to him
>we start talking, he solicits sex
>I say no thanks, he talks about how his stepdad molested him and he liked it
>coolstorybro.jpg
>while attempting to give adolescent pseudo-wisdom he pulls out his cock and stares at me
>straight up tell him fuck off
>he fucks off

I go on a nightwalk every night to scavenge free tobacco/weed, and sometimes buy some stuff like an energy drink and food if I'm pulling an all-nighter like tonight. I went to the 7-11 and there was a shitton of homeless gathered around the door, I got shoe'd away buy the one that took up residence around there.
>>
I try going for nightwalks as often as I can but it's getting the motivation to go. Some of my best memories have been cycling to a park multiple times close to Christmas and going on the swings whilst listening to music. The Christmas decorations and lights on houses, the cold air, the crunching of the snow on the ground and the Christmas music on the radio while cycling made it really comfy.

Best nightwalk/ride/drive hours are 1am onwards
>>
>tfw can't enjoy nightwalks because of the fear of getting robbed
How do you people do it?
>>
>>37902825
I accidentally went on a night walk once. Pretty scary shit. Also made me feel bad. I walked through my neighborhood on a Saturday night and passed all these houses, many of which were having parties.
>>
Anyone have an intense desire to nightwalk in Japan? If I ever head to japan for a vacation i'm definitely nightwalking there.
>>
>>37902977
i do the same
one day ill learn how to growl
>>
I love going on Nightwalks in England. I used to initally use them as a way to smoke pot without my family knowing but I grew to love the feeling of being outside knowing people are not around. You can clearly plan and contemplate things without distractions.
>>
>>37902825
As long as you are not in Euope
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.