[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I missed up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: barker.png (184KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
barker.png
184KB, 250x250px
>get out of night classes
>head to car to drive home for the night
>see someone with their hazards turned on
>7/10
>go up to her
>"Hey is everything alright?"
>"No, my car says I got a flat"
>"Do you have a spare?"
>"Yeah but I don't know how to change a tire"
>take the wrench from her and told her to place the jack under her car
>start replacing her tire
>she starts talking to me
>hold conversation as best as I could
>asked me about my interests
>"I, uh, like to read and make alternate history stories"
>she sounded genuinely interested
>finish replacing her flat with a spare
>"Now don't go over 50 mph or you might ruin your spare on the way home"
>"Thanks anon, you're the best" I had already told her my name
>walk to my car
>realize I forgot to ask for her number
>>
>>37902818

Regret is the most useless emotion in humans. It's literally wanting to change the unchangable - past. Abandon regret and shame and you will feel better.
>>
>>37902848
>Abandon regret and shame
Not him. How would you go about doing that, anon?
>>
>>37902877

You need to analyze everything you do, the sources of your fears, desires. Tie it all into your base instincts. That way you can predict what your own body will force you to do, and to a degree resist it. It's a scary experience and starts to weigh you down after a while, but it's better than to be trapped in a repeating sequence of events you can't control. It would be a waste of human potential.

For regret, you have to understand what you desired and it will instantly become less desirable. For shame, you have to understand that it's social and that only you matter to yourself, not society.
>>
File: 1494156146669.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1494156146669.gif
1MB, 320x213px
As long as it looked like she wanted to fuck your good.
>>
>>37902983
It's getting late, so I can't really understand this. I guess I should cap it for later.

Thanks for the reply.
>>
>>37903116
I may have phrased it poorly too. Either way, good luck. Show no mercy or regret, friend.
>>
>>37902818
Listen buddy if she was actually interested in you she would have given you her number. She obviously just used you to change her tyre for her.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.