[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Short guys, is it really that bad? have you ever been rejected

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

Short guys, is it really that bad? have you ever been rejected solely because of your height? I'm 5'11 so I've never really had any problems with my height so I'd like some insight..also REAL short guys answer 5'7 and below since I see guys here who think 5'9-5'10 is somehow midget status
>>
>5'3
Yes it is really bad, I've always been rejected because of my height
>>
>>37900259
5'7

I've never been rejected before. (Because I've never bothered asking anyone)
Aside from that I don't have too much trouble with my life aside from feeling awkward with my best friend who's 6'2 and when he brings his buds over who are all 6' chads.
>>
>my 6'6 height makes someone's vagina contract automatically
>still a 23yo virgin
>>
File: 1334534091979.jpg (188KB, 801x720px) Image search: [Google]
1334534091979.jpg
188KB, 801x720px
>6'2
>Height doesn't match betafag meek personality
>>
>>37900449
>>37900473
You have no excuse. Also you can't be a robot if you're 6'0 and taller
>>
>>37900473
Like I said I'm 5'11 so I've never had a problem with height and thought that height for the most part didn't matter..but after seeing the pic I submitted I guess I don't know anymore
>>
>>37900259
5'5.

My gf is 5'7-8
>>
>>37900259
>implying this post wasn't written by a coping manlet dude
>>
Im 5'6, never had a probleme getting laid, curreny gf and past gf were 5'8... Only time my height fucked me over was with the hot librairian at my college, she said to a friend of mine that I was really hot, but not tall enought (I had sex with 8 girls, 1 mmf threesome)
>>
>>37900613
Must add that my current gf keeps telling me she wasn't aroused as much with her exs compared to me (sometimes she has to stop on the side of the road while driving because shes just too horny when I feel her titties)
Srry for the shitty english, it isnt my first language
>>
File: 1497491077897.png (1MB, 1300x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1497491077897.png
1MB, 1300x1500px
>>37900588
5'11 is just out of the manlet status my nigga..see the following image for proof
>>
Sort of
>be in a band, play guitar
>band plays show
>finish playing, go see female friend and some of her friends she brought along with her after packing up gear
>OMG ANON UR SO GOOD!! STACEY 1 AND STACY 2 LOVED YOU!!! THEY THOUGHT YOU WERE SO CUTE AND WANTED TO MEET YOU...
>...BUT THEN THEY SAW HOW SHORT YOU WERE AND LEFT HAHA
im 5'7" btw. Other than that, no, since i dont even bother with females.
>>
>>37900913
Jesus,that's fucking cold
>>
>>37900840
>tfw 180cm
>still khv
>>
Im 5'5" and it hasnt been a problem yet. Besides reaching shit sometimes. Got it in with girls shorter, taller, and the same height. If they werent interested in me cuz of my height id see it the same as when a girls weight is getting a little up there so i cant be too upset
>>
>"you're a great lover, and I think you'd be a great dad, but I could never date you, because I wouldn't feel safe around you because you aren't taller than me"
>"don't touch me in public, I don't like how people stare at me because you're so much shorter"
>"I really like your dick, but I don't date guys under 6", I'm sure you'll find another girl soon"
>"this weekend was great, I've never cum so hard before, if you were taller I'd probably shack up with you"
5'7" feels. They don't stop coming.
>>
>>37901077
But were they hot?
>>
>>37901133
Yeah id say so overall. Some im proud of others not so much. One chick was an inch or 2 taller and she was a solid 8/10 blonde with big tits. You just have to lie and tell them what they wanna hear
>>
I'm 5'7 and I want to get in law enforcement just to stick it to all the
>when will they learn haha
cucks.
>>
>>37900259
Ive actually seen what that image is talking about.

I'm 5'9 and my Co worker is 6'4
Every time customers pass by, they always get so flirty around him.
It's life, and one you get a first hand experience, being a manlet hurts.
>>
>>37900684
kek, you know she said the same shit to every other ex boyfriend right...?
>>
>>37900449
>>37900473
You're failing on easy mode. How sad is that?
>>
>>37901680
I bet hes the best sex partner shes ever had too. And the biggest dong
>>
>>37901680
Normally id think that, but I saw her ex boyfriends and I have serious doubts about that... But yea its possible, I dont mind tho... She lets me do anything I want with her body, I want a bj, I can ask anytime, I wana fuck, I can start grabbing her anytime I want
>>
Daily reminder
>proven time and time again that to get a bf, a women only has to be a women
>women are hated and cannot be robots because of this
yet
>proven time and time again that to get a gf, a man only has to be tall
>tall me somehow think they somehow think they can still be robots despite this
>>
>tall guy, like over 6'3
in 20 years it'll be 6'9
>>
File: 1494465797280.gif (1MB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1494465797280.gif
1MB, 225x225px
>>37901658
Bitchass cunts.
>>
File: 1470812194440.gif (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470812194440.gif
46KB, 600x600px
>>37900259
i'm 5'7 and can say i've never been rejected
because i've never tried

i hate myself
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.