[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make fake chad profile on Tinder >girls messaging

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170622-231905.png (119KB, 1440x2234px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170622-231905.png
119KB, 1440x2234px
>make fake chad profile on Tinder
>girls messaging me first

WTF DO I DO?
>>
>>37899714
Tell her what you really are. Which is an ugly sperg
>>
just sweet talk them and get nudes. save and make a collection.
>>
>>37899757
This. After you get the pics just ghost them.
>>
>>37899714
LMFAO, look at how confident these roasties OP. They know their attractive, and desirable. They have such inflated egos. OP, destroy her self confidence.
>>
>>37899714
Call her a slut and ask to smash
>>
tfw bulked too hard
>>
insult her weight
>>
File: 1497582892622.png (685KB, 1280x847px) Image search: [Google]
1497582892622.png
685KB, 1280x847px
>>37899714
>he has to make fake profiles to get messages from women
>>
>>37899714
Post your profile with pics and bio
>>
>>37899757
>>37899772
He would have to give them some form of alternate contact info since tinder doesn't allow you to send pics. Since they're normies the only option is to exchange numbers and a true robot would never do that
>>
>>37899776
I'm thinking about going this route
Tell me what to say
>>
>>37899714
This just makes me sad. I would never create a fake chad profile on tindr because it would just depress me that all these qts are messaging me first when in reality they never message me back.
>>
>>37899822
where do you think you are jackass?
>>
Ask her to skip the coffee and just smash, I want to see reply
>>
I did the same as a social experiment and revealed my real self at the end. Before revealing myself she said iy was great conversation and she was totally on board. Afterward, well, you know. It was actually liberating to see her crumble under her own ego. To see her lose interest merely upon appearance. You shouldn't waste your time on these people, friends. There are genuine people in this world. Digging through tinder is like digging through shit to find corn after a cob eating contest. Dont fulfill your own prophecy. Find the good in life.
>>
tell her coffee is yucky and you'd rather get a hot choccy
>>
>>37899832
"Yuck, you're ugly. Here's a tip, don't show off your chubby plain Jane ugly body with those bikini pics. I can't believe I swiped right to you. I must have been drunk. Anyways fuck off fugly"
>>
>>37899841
Doesn't make it any less pathetic. You could literally be wasting your time in many other ways, but you decided to make a fake Chad profile to feel a tiny bit of female attention. Sad.
>>
>>37899937
New here?

Skrkrndiekzkskfntj
>>
>>37899893
nah, chad wouldn't say that.

say "nah, you're not my type, sorry".
>>
>>37900003
fuck no, Chad can say anything to a roastie and they will still like him. Haven't you seen the chad tinder profile threads of chad saying beta things to prove how shallow women are?
>>
>>37899937
>le you are le so le pathetic
kill you are self normalshit
>>
Do I have to use a phone to spoof a Tinder profile or is there a way to do it on the computer?
>>
>>37899843
Yeah but you'd do the same thing if some qt blonde revealed herself to be a whale. It's not just about appearance, it's about deception. You'd think "not only is she a whale, she's a lying cunt". Or how people say "I'm ok with her being 10 pounds heavier, but the fact that she tried to hide it is deceitful and thus a red flag". So same thing, but genderflipped. Male, female, everyone's the same in this context.
>>
where do you find good looking photos of c had?
>>
>>37900206
The deception isnt the point really, its the point of attention in aesthetics vs unfortunate reality. A man who is comfortablely aesthetic matched easily with the women i matched with. My real self would never find such success with loose women. The point is to seek the correct fortune.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.