[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>having conversation with sister who is a normie and says

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tired.png (267KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
tired.png
267KB, 420x420px
>having conversation with sister who is a normie and says normie shit all the time
>says friends are all temporary and it's ok to have no friends because family are the only ones that matter
>this cunt has had friends and lived the drugs and alcohol normie party life her whole childhood while I was fantasizing about suicide because of loneliness
god this shit is so annoying
>>
>>37899035
If family is the only thing that matters, why isn't she fucking you?
>>
Post your sisters butt
>>
>>37899035
>mom likes to joke about "oh, life is so hard" and "woe is me(me)"
>I'm almost certain I'm actually depressed
Yeah, like I want to feel like not doing anything and wanting to die constantly. I realise she's a normie and doesn't have mental problems, but mocking me isn't helping.
>>
she's right
you know how many friends your average 30 year old has? none.
friends are thing for children. as you grow up, realize most people simply don't offer you anything worthwhile, and get busy with your own life, you no longer have friends.

at best you keep in touch with one good friend. but even that is rare. friends get replaced with family (your kids or your other family) and work.
>>
>>37899035
You have family you're in regular communication with, how on earth are you feeling lonely?
>>
>>37899100
i will never have a family
>work
oy vey
>>37899105
it's not like I talk to them often or like them
>>
>>37899105
because he's an overly emotional little fag who wants a meme life like he sees on the tv screen
>>
Your sister is actually pretty self-aware, about the friends thing anyways. I wouldn't say all of them, but the vast majority of friendships are mutually beneficial arrangements of variable length. The typically normie would say that all their friendships are timeless and deep and irreplaceable.
>>
>>37899191
>oy vey
is right you sad cunt. if you ain't got a job to master or a family to raise, and you clearly aren't living up the bachelor life, the fuck you doin? watching anime and playing games in your room?
the fuck is wrong with you? fix your life already ya cunt
>>
>>37899035
If you want to get ahead in life, you need to move. This will easily rid you of all your friends.

Do you want to stop being lonely? Volunteer at a pet shelter.

...If your sister was into drugs and alcohol in her childhood then she might have some problems.
>>
>>37899225
I'm only starting college this fall but working sounds worse than death and im too fucked up to start a family ever
>>
>>37899324
>working sounds worse than death
neva
gun
mak
et

find what you like, do it til you get paid. that's what work is. I work 12 hour shifts and I fucking love it.
playing video games, consuming media in general, and talking to friends is a waste of time to me now. work is the only mental stimulation I want and need.
>>
>>37899035
friends are pretty much all temporary and ephemeral. if you don't think this is true you're in for a rude awakening when you find out.
>>
>>37899198
nah just a reasonable life like I see all around me, you know in real life
>>37899216
this sounds cynical and just pushes me further to suicide. having no friends is no way to live and i've been deprived of human contact so long i've probably hyped up friendship to be better than it is
>>
>>37899375
>>37899392
>>this sounds cynical and just pushes me further to suicide. having no friends is no way to live and i've been deprived of human contact so long i've probably hyped up friendship to be better than it is
>>
>>37899352
this works great as suicide encouragement
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.