[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 2 female coworkers invited me to go drinking with them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: fingerbang.gif (301KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
fingerbang.gif
301KB, 350x464px
>tfw 2 female coworkers invited me to go drinking with them tomorrow
>just me and 2 girls
s-should i do it?
>>
No you should go on r9k instead
>>
That's such a bad situation because I'd feel lame to back out but terrified to go
>>
>>37898233
If you are:
>Girl
Yes
>Guy
No
>>
Go for it, I'm sure you can go without /r9k/ for one night.
>>
Yes, also show them this site and your anime girls folder.
>>
>>37898268
i know
i'm scared
>>37898269
they treat me like one of the girls, i'm an effeminate male
but one of them knows i have a big dick
>>37898276
are you sure i'm scared to go
>>
Usually works out well in anime.
>>
>>37898307
Stay home and spend time with your waifu. 3D isn't worth it.
>>
>>37898233
Do it senpai. Don't get super excited that they're into you or anything but you might be able to achieve gay friend tier or something. It's nice having friends.
>>
File: 1457229660873.jpg (348KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
1457229660873.jpg
348KB, 600x847px
>>37898233
>wasting your time on girls when you can be on your quest for a big tall strong daddy bf right now
way too beta if you have to ask an anime posting website if you should do it
>>
Best case scenario threesome

Worst case you have a bad time and never do it again
>>
>>37898307
>has job
>has a big dick
>2 girls, one of them knows about big dick
>they both know because dumb sluts gossip
just fucking leave already. get out of here

christ, fucking chads and their humble brag threads i swear to god i hope the people you like/love the most die this year
>>
>>37898233
>>37898307
>op's co-workers will never beat the shit out of him and make fun of him for being a stuttering loser
>>
>>37898459
sounds like the odds are in my favor
>>37898486
but i'm a trap not a chad
>>
>>37898307
>>37898503
FUCKING GO OP THIS IS EITHER YOUR CHANCE TO HAVE FRIENDS OR YOUR CHANCE TO HAVE YOUR SLIGHT, CUTE, TRAPPISH BODY PINNED DOWNED AND USED FOR THE PLEASURES OF TWO HORNY ONEE-SANS

Please tell us how to be a qt trap with female friends
>>
>>37898233
Yes go you bitch. Look up some cocktails that don't have too much alcohol in them that are fairly common. You don't want to get too drunk, but you also don't want to be that lame guy who stopped drinking before everyone else.
>>
>>37898233
it's a trap. if they ask if you snore, don't hesitate.
>>
>>37898233
YES ESCAPE BEING A KHV
>>
>>37898233
Do it, anon!

You'll probably make a fool of yourself and scare them off with your autism, but it's ok. You'll learn and you'll be better off.
>>
They think(know) that you're gay.
>>
>>37898233
Yeah sure go with them you normalfaggot and never return to this board
>>
>>37898233
they either think you're cute or gay

I'd say do it, but have an escape plan ready for when things go south
>>
>>37898233
They're going to crown you Bar King and then dump a bucket of pigs blood over you during the coronation.
>>
>>37898233
Please go OP. Get out of robothood. It's not good here
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.