[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Build your own Girlfriend~!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

Mine is,

Personality: Goth Yandere gamer who likes anime.

Build: Perfectly average, not too fat or skinny.

Height:5'7

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Dark brown or black

Skin: Pale as a ghost.

Shes an unyeildingly loyal companion who is lonely, possessive, and physically clingy. She's a sex fiend who's an expert at fellatio and loves to cuddle.
She also likes bigger gents. And she loves having her feet rubbed and kissed because it makes her feel special.

She's really crazy about loyalty and commitment. Capitalizing my time and gets extremely jealous when I pay attention to anyone else.
She'll try to do like blood pact things, getting us to swap blood in some kind of elaborate spell type thing.

Maybe shouting socially awkward stuff about how much she loves me and would do anything for me.

So she's a bit on the nutty side, but she's not harmful if I choose not to neglect her. (Inb4 everyone becomes a psychology Major and tells me what shit taste I have.)
>>
Don't be shy, please post you're gf.
>>
Surely one of you has an ideal gf?
>>
File: foundher.jpg (386KB, 652x910px) Image search: [Google]
foundher.jpg
386KB, 652x910px

Personality: Esoteric, personally "enlightnened" loves nature, sights of it all, away from people in general, loves the night and rain of course.
Build: Generally toned legs and a flat stomache with small breasts

Height:5'5

Eyes: Green, brown, blue. Basically any

Hair: Ginger

Skin: Light facial freckles and pale

Very understanding about a variety of subjects, takes good care of herself, spontaneous and loves going outside to do a balayage of things...

Listens to chill music such as this with me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSU1eFxgr68

Loves the colder climate and the forests. Christian, but knows about magick and spirituality

I'd love her because she is myself
>>
>>37897105
>LITERALLY REPLYING TO HIS OWN GF CREATION THREAD
>>
File: 1493305024219.jpg (40KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493305024219.jpg
40KB, 450x600px
>>37897105
>Goth Yandere gamer who likes anime
>She's a sex fiend who's an expert at fellatio and loves to cuddle
>And she loves having her feet rubbed and kissed because it makes her feel special
>She'll try to do like blood pact things, getting us to swap blood in some kind of elaborate spell type thing.
>Maybe shouting socially awkward stuff about how much she loves me and would do anything for me.
>So she's a bit on the nutty side
That's probably the most autistic post I read this entire month
>>37897596
>>37897781
You're also trying too hard
>>
>Age: 23 (two years older than me)
>Race: Asian
>Kind
>Smart
>Cultured
>Knows basic philosophy
>Likes sci fi and anime
>Reads great literature
>Is a sex goddess
>Ties me up and tortures me sexually
>Supports me and loves me unconditionally
>Holds me in her arms when I'm sad.
>>
File: imgdet_11346_366843_imgdet_org.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
imgdet_11346_366843_imgdet_org.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
She would look something like this. Korean and Japanese grills and total babes.
>>
>>37897105
>Inb4 everyone becomes a psychology Major and tells me what shit taste I have
Don't need to be a psych major to tell that you're under 18 desu
>>
File: 1447711391593.jpg (842KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1447711391593.jpg
842KB, 950x1300px
>>37897105
this is my ideal girlfriend
>>
>>37897821
Cuuuuuuuuuuuute!

>>37897848
>Calling me an autistic tryhard.

Also, I'm sure that I'm the first autist to ever be discovered on 4chan, and that no other autists have ever posted on this site.

>>37897861
>>37897880

So pretty much every asian then?

>>37897898
>le underage maymay

I'm 26, which makes it sadder I know, but at least get your facts straight fag.

>>37898062
But that's a clock.
>>
Ok, i'm gonna build a boyfield because I'm a grill btw
>9'7"
>20 inch dick when flaccid
>Half white half black
>Wears a fedora 24/7
>>
>>37898248
I'm a mile tall and my dick is 30' long. Will you be my grilfriend?
>>
File: 1491863874331.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491863874331.jpg
54KB, 500x500px

Personality: Goth, quiet, cynical, kind of a bitch

Build: Thinn

Height:5'7

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black or dyed white

Skin: Flawless pale skin

I just want a qt to hang out with and listen to Chelsea Wolfe while she lays her head on my chest.
>>
File: 1475189498587.jpg (2MB, 1579x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1475189498587.jpg
2MB, 1579x1920px

Personality: Independent, emotionally tough or invulnerable, obsessively fair and tolerant / psychologically liberal to a chaotic extent, unapologetically virtuous and activistic, extreme self-awareness and constraint, annoyingly intellectual, hates wasting time and doesn't do things that won't benefit her

Build: 115 to 130lbs, tiny frame, long arms and legs, short torso, low shoulders, flat chest

Height: 5'11

Eyes: Always wears huge blocky sunglasses. Blue or brown eyes, dark grey bags and black eyeliner

Hair: Messy, super thick, somewhat tangled, dyed an uneven mess of gray and white, cycles between waist-length and shoulder length

Skin: Very pale, only goes out in clouds and nighttime

Fashion: All black everything, only shows hands, head, and sometimes neck. Minimalistic, pretty much always longsleeve+pants or jacket+pants.

Life: Artist of some sort (absolutely necessary), vegan, lives in a big hipster city, socially unknown, immaterial, openly Gnostic, obscure music tastes, educated, works a lonely/desolate/stagnant night shift job (warehouse, pharmacy, laboratory, etc), spends her time doing freelance studying, listening to music, and working on music/art/film/writing/etc, doesn't like sex
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.