[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots are so basic when it comes to Dating.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 24ovhxj.jpg (23KB, 443x445px) Image search: [Google]
24ovhxj.jpg
23KB, 443x445px
The only quality that matters to robots is whether or not a girl is cute. It doesn't matter if she has a job, or shares similar hobbies, (in fact some robots DESPISE those with similar hobbies like video games or anime.)
Robots have this very basic way of looking at sex and relationships, and its very "robotic".
They see it only as a way to pass on genes, they think they're above the process just because they understand it. They have edgy philosophies which denigrate females saying,

"All females are this one specific way and heres 5 charts from redit which explain why i'm right."

Men are shallow too. Only choosing to see looks despite the possibility that maybe the girl in question has a kind heart and would give them a chance. (They will never admit this as a possibility by the way.)

These robots deserve to be alone for being actual hypocrites.
>>
>>37893075
Women are all literally like that yet you made no mention about it.
>>
File: 144444437.jpg (55KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
144444437.jpg
55KB, 957x621px
>>37893075
>Only choosing to see looks despite the possibility that maybe the girl in question has a kind heart and would give them a chance. (They will never admit this as a possibility by the way.)

I hath admit thus.

Now go away.
>>
>>37893075
Jokes on you faggot NOTHING matters to me for dating so I don't even talk to girls.
>>
>robot makes thread requesting gf
>offer to be gf
>asks if i' m qt
>"no"
>no response

robots are lame.
>>
>>37893320

This didn't happen. Why u lie? W h u u ly
>>
>>37893075
40 years ago, it would have been possible to be a robot and find a girl who was your looksmatch (and probably a fembot) and then settle down to make little robots.

The obesity epidemic ended all that. Because most men, including robots, can find a way to overlook "plain" - but other than black guys and fetishists, it's damn near impossible to overlook "fat".

Beta are too damn SMALL to overlook fat. Manlets, and skellys, and even lanklets - they just don't have the physical mass to date a fat girl.

I'm 5'9" and weigh 130 pounds. Find me a non-cute girl who's 80% of my body mass or less, and smart, and nice, and I'll date her. But I can't date a 200 pound girl. I wouldn't enjoy it, and she wouldn't enjoy it either.
>>
>>37893075
>It doesn't matter if she has a job
Men have never given a shit about this.
Women need to stop projecting their criteria for partners onto men.
>>
The exact opposite OP. Men only are about whether a girl is nice. That's literally it, they'll take uggos if they're nice and kind. Women on the other hand care about superficial crap like his job, his car, his money, his looks, his pedigree.
>>
>>37893320
pls b my gf i dont care if you're not qt as long as we can talk about stuff
>>
>>37893075
Do you post that girl because she's meant to not be cute, or because she is meant to be cute?

I can never tell whether other people find a girl attractive or not.
I usually do, then I find out everybody else thinks she's unattractive.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.