[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally meet MILF with cowtits and she actually gives me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1495457952756.jpg (259KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495457952756.jpg
259KB, 1200x800px
>finally meet MILF with cowtits and she actually gives me her number when I ask her on the street and actually texts me back often
>thinking of what we want to do when we hang out and she suggests going to the beach

God damn it. It's 20 minutes away and another 20 back not to mention the time spent there doing normie things and the time to get all the sand out of places.

Should I even bother or should I go to the hail marry pass and ask her to fuck? Last girl I asked to out right fuck on text she called me an asshole and stopped talking to me.

All I wanted was to milk big MILF titties but now it seems like a chore to get there.
>>
>>37891926
KEK! I know how you feel anon, but if you want normie things you have to do normie stuff
>>
Go to the beach with her
>>
>>37892326
No fuck you. Its not worth it. Id rather stay inside and play video games.
>>
>>37891926
What the fuck is wrong with you. If you want sex and the things you want, you have to do the things she wants too.
>>
>>37891926
You don't want a girlfriend, you want to fuck her. Why are you going to the beach?
>>
>>37892494
She wants to be my gf. If i mess this up she wont bave sex with me. I have to play her game to get to milk her.
>>
>>37891926
>20 minutes away

Kys with an original method
>>
File: fx4xGsk.gif (367KB, 500x227px) Image search: [Google]
fx4xGsk.gif
367KB, 500x227px
>>37891926
>Not willing to spend a single afternoon with a woman getting to know her
>Not willing to drive a 40 minute round trip
>Expecting her to throw sex at a complete stranger
>Scared of participating in a normie activity for one day
>Being mad you have to treat a woman like a human rather than a fuck doll

You deserve to be alone desu.
>>
>>37892222
THESE QUADS CANNOT GO UNCHECKED
>>
>>37891926
Do you just want to fuck her or do you legitimately enjoy her company? Don't be a dick to her. Treat her nice.
>>
>>37894228
/thread

mango banjo honcho
>>
Just be confident indoor skinnyfat body. Women love it, IF you love it yourself.
>>
>>37894316
female detected. Fuck off cowtits probably has been treated nicely the majority of her life.
>>
>>37894769
That's not even female logic bro, that's a fact. If you want to treat people like shit, expect to get treated like shit. Retard.
>>37891926
>>37892609
You should kindly remove yourself from the gene pool. You're no better than the people who bitch about not having sex or a girlfriend and do nothing about it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.