[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"My name is Florina Tenebrae, I am a 300 year old vampire.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

"My name is Florina Tenebrae, I am a 300 year old vampire. And from this moment on, you, your home and everything you possess belong to me. You will give me your blood three times a day, sexually service me whenever I need it, and do anything else I ask. i like my coffee black and my blood red. You are not to reveal my identity as a vampire to anyone. And you are only permitted to visit people whom I deem appropriate. Defy me or attempt to take my life, and your own shall be forfeit. Any questions?"
>>
>>37891102
is it possible for me to actually have a decent chance to become a vampire also? do i become a mutant freak if i do? if no to first and yes to second i just yolo and try to kill them.
>>
>>37891102
I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and Iearn what each other's bodies were for.
>>
>>37891136
You know she was a quite average looking normalscum dyke-in-the-making, right?
>>
File: 1486318761347.jpg (45KB, 687x687px) Image search: [Google]
1486318761347.jpg
45KB, 687x687px
>>37891102
>your home and everything you possess belong to me
hold on a second, you fucking pinko
>>
>>37891102
I have AIDS.
Do you want some?
>>
>>37891102
U a nasty ho florida
>>
File: Even_3b1e9c_6202697.jpg (87KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
Even_3b1e9c_6202697.jpg
87KB, 500x345px
>>37891102
>you, your home and everything you possess belong to me

>congratz you have won a shitty dicklet neet nigger with high blood pressure and 22kk student debt
>>
Drinking a persons blood 3 times a day would probably tire them out and kill them in under a week desu.

I'd try and kill her and take her blood to gain eternal youth. I'll be dead if I don't anyway and if I succeed I'll be an immortal NEET
>>
>>37891102
Yes. Are you from europe? and are you qt
>>
I'll say yes if she promises to pound my prostate every night.
>>
You now 30 copies of Snake Eater. Congratulations.
>>
You fucking weeaboos, stop fantasizing about loli shit and meet some real people
>>
>>37891778
why do you have so many of them?
>>
You okay with taking it in the ass?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.