[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk past group of girls >as i walk past hear one of them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0852.jpg (50KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0852.jpg
50KB, 657x527px
>walk past group of girls
>as i walk past hear one of them say "ew no he's disgusting"

Goddamit, i want off this fucking ride. I want to tell myself I'm attractive, atleast average, fucking come on.
>>
>>37888833
Life will be easier for you once you accept the fact that you're uglier than sin
>>
Consider making the switch to 2D, anon. 2D girls never judge you.
>>
File: 1471762324702.png (598KB, 738x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1471762324702.png
598KB, 738x1054px
>>37888862
>so ugly people makes fun of him in the street
>just maek sometingg of urself xD
Why don't you guys realize that some people, no matter how hard they try, will never make it?
I wouldn't call myself ugly and people don't make fun of me like OP but I'm 5'4.
Nobody wants to date or be friend with a half-midget, unless to be the guy that have "a smol friend xDD." No matter how good of a guy I am, I'll never make it and trust me I tried. I got /fit/, tried to pick up a lot of girls, managed to actually sound like a normie sometimes but at the end of the day, they never asked or wanted to ask if I want to hang out again and said no when I asked them. Because I'm 5'4. One of them outright stated they had a good time but they were either lying or just didn't want to be seen with a midget ever again.

Not everyone can "make a name for themselves" because some of us are fucked beyond repair. If OP is really that ugly he can never make a name for himself and neither can I and all the other people here who have a huge physical problem. If you really think people can just "make a name for themselves" and make it through life you shouldn't be here and probably should go do anything else.
>>
>>37888833
How do you know they were talking about you? They could have been talking about some other guy they know.
>>
>>37889197
Focus on myself and then do what?
That's what I did when I until I was 17, only caring about myself. I wasn't happy then and I'm not happy now after getting back to looking after myself. When I got in university I realized I had to do something about this or I'll die alone and friendless and guess what it didn't work, and I'm not happy now even though I'm focusing on myself again. You clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>37888833
welcome to my life faggot.
>>
>>37889505
I didn't talk to people, because I hated talking to people. I just didn't care for them and found them boring, I was pretty edgy back then, I'm glad I grew out of it. I only did shit on the PC and things at my house I wanted to do like say have some tomato plants. I was focusing on myself and just myself. Didn't help I was pretty boring in general too.
Now it's too late to do anything about it, so I'm going to die alone. Might as well keep focusing on myself right?
>>
File: 1497792623761.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1497792623761.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>37889505
Not the anon.
Stop bullying him. You are not a robot, you can't understand the struggle of truly ugly undesirable men.
>>
>>37889056
>Nobody wants to date or be friend with a half-midget
Just play to your strengths - become a gay bottom.
>>
>>37889662
I'm still not attractive enough for men to want me. My legs are too thicc and my shoulders are too broad.
and I'd rather be top
>>
File: 1497514446701.jpg (99KB, 960x944px) Image search: [Google]
1497514446701.jpg
99KB, 960x944px
>>37889700
Being an outcast (no gf, no social circle) that society doesn't give two fucks about.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/verify_age?next=%2Fwatch%3Fdebug_prerolls%3Dfalse%26itct%3DCAcQpDAYCyITCKeNpMz-0dQCFUnFkAod0RMAHzIHcmVsYXRlZEimseG1l4GI6VU%253D%26sts%3D17336%26utcoffset%3D-180%26v%3Dq7tisNY9aUo&layout=mobile&client=mv-google
>>
>tfw 32 wizard and underage girls hitting on me all the time
>>
File: 1478719313_ezSNeDq8_400x400.jpg (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1478719313_ezSNeDq8_400x400.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
>>37889751
Kek

Unsurprisingly unoriginal.
>>
>>37888852
>>37888862
>>37888908
These anons get it.

Accept your fate and make the most of the short time you have here on this earth.
>>
>>37889862
>If your life depended on it,
it does.
>>
>>37889862
Not him but it's not possible to get friends/gf when you have no social circle
>>
>>37889862

>"don't care what people think of you!"
>doesn't realize humans are SOCIAL animals
shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>37888833

It's all relative my man. Why try to impress those empty, pointless creatures? Resist your reflex, if it only brings you pain. Transcend them.
>>
>>37889056
just for reference. how does a 5'4 person actually looks like?
i have a friend that is short but he is like 5'7.
>>
>>37890670
You're just very small what can I say? Have you seen 12 year olds? Think about a 12 year old having an adult face and body.
Think of your friend as a 12 year old with an adult face and that's it
>>
>>37889862
look here idiot.

even if its TECHNICALLY possible to get a gf. no one is willing to get rejected 20 to 30 times in a row just to land someone that you are not even attracted to.

i believe that anyone can TECHNICALLY get a gf. but no one wants to be treated like a subhuman, shelling money for endless dates and get rejected by hambeasts.
i only hit on 1 girl in my entire life and when she rejected me it hurt more than i thought it should. there are people out there who have been rejected hundreds of times, i cannot imagine what kind of psychological torture they had to endure.
>>
>>37890670
I am 5.74 and i dont feel short and have no problem with dating as i am attracted to shorter women. I also feel big compared those that are taller than me as i weigh 171 lbs without much body fat.
>>
>>37890724
i don't mind having manlet friends
i don't get the big deal with normies, manlet friend. 6'6 friend. why does it matter
>>
File: 130.png (49KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
130.png
49KB, 300x100px
>>37888852

Not OP but accepting is one part having to deal with constant underlying jabs and even blatant name calling numbs you as a person

You become less and less caring and it weighs on you, for every moment of embarrassment i'll remember it.

I had some people shout at me DO IT or something when i was waiting for my train to arrive

-

There's the blatant insults but there's also the sneaky normie way of undermining you, by saying something within context or between sentences that's clearly a jab at you.
>>
>>37889056
Move to Asia anon. You will be tall for their standards, fucking hot chinks is guaranteed.
>>
>>37890994
Just fucking punch the next person that personal insults you, you need to stand up for yourself.
>>
When I was in highschool this 'popular girl' I'd grown up with came up to me and asked why I was hanging out with 'those guys'. It was three guys. We were all about 17. The guys were the beta/robot type. Not attractive. Socially akward.
I wasn't. I was a pretty attractive girl and kept to myself. I was bullied by the 'popular girls' but I just ignored it the best I could. I couldn't believe this girl would say this to me in front of these guys (my friends).
I had spent the lunch break at McDonald's with them talking about WoW. We all squished into the old pickup truck I drove to school to go out for lunch that day.
The guys said nothing to her comment.. like it was so normal. I replied letting her know that I had lots of fun going for lunch with them but didn't say anything else.
Fast forward to now.. 10 years later. She sells snowmobiles in that same shit town. I hold a professional job, on the doctor/lawyer level, and live in a big city.
I lost contact with the guys.
But what I do know..
She was fucking insane. And needed so much attention and approval. And if I cared about how she bullied me and the things she said.. I'd have gone crazy too.
On a side note. Pretty sure her step dad touched her.

The moral here.. fuck what you overheard. Those girls are probably going to be pregnant and meth heads once they realize the popularity of highschool gets them nowhere.
I'm sure it sucks to hear but a minute earlier she was probably trash talking her 'best friend' because she's an insecure fuck head
>>
>>37891035
>average height in China: 5'6
>average height in GRORIOUS NIPPON: 5'7
>average height in South Korea: 5'7
I'm much smaller than avergae there, ther's no hope for me.
>>
>>37891063

You can't just punch every random person that insults you and most def not if it's indirect

You're right tho, if you had balls when someone shouts that you fuckin smack them, problem was it was a group tho
>>
>>37891097
Really? I read somewhere that 5'11" was considered tall in Nippon. You'd have better chances anyway. Don't give up man
>>
>>37891083
>Those girls are probably going to be pregnant and meth heads once they realize the popularity of highschool gets them nowhere.

nah because they will marry a betacuck who will forever provide them with endless money in their 30s after they had their "fun".
>>
>>37891063
in highschool i was bullied by chad and even my childhood friend advised me not to interfere.

chad's have elaborate network of friends, he could probably summon his minions to avenge his defeat.
that being said, im pretty sure i could easily beat chad. but there are lots of factors you need to consider when approaching a fight
>>
>>37891140
>I said stop caring what people think of you
>stop caring what people think of you
>social animals
we rely on PEOPLE for validation retard
>>
>>37891140
You really are extremely dumb, those "neets" or "women who hate most other women" (which is every woman ever by the fucking way), still have social circles.
>>
>>37891222
ok you describe here "hacks" how to get around ugliness which is silly. you can't get around it. people are extremely look-centric unless you hang with the right bunch.
you can't always surround yourself with the same people, you have to go out and enjoy yourself. but that's not gonna happen if ur ugly.
>>
>>37891122
I have two brothers who are both around 5.4 and they are build like a tank and have no problem with fighting people in large groups as they are fearless and will fight no matter what. I too have that personality trait where i do not care how big someone is or if he is a group, if you insult me you are going to be taught a lesson.

Fighter spirit in combination with a strong body will scare a lot of people to not personal insult me or my brothers.
>>
>>37891283
you are retarded then.
as someone whos been to 10 fights or more, people don't fight conventionally like you think they are.
someone will lay a brick on you while you are not looking. if every fight was like a bruce lee movie it would be much easier to confront people and solve issues
>>
>>37891317
>Every last opinion, no matter how small?
Never said that retard I just said "hurr durr don't care what people think of u" is a retarded mindset because we get validation from others. I can tell myself I'm the best all my life but that doesn't do nearly as much as if someone tells me I'm the best
>>
>>37891330
Street fights are never clean, Anon. If i am involved in a fight my only goal is to neutralize the threat in the shortest time possible to ensure i will not lose the fight. I am not retarded and i make sure before i fight that i at least have a chance at winning.
>>
>>37891422
If your mother said you were good looking but 10 random people said you were ugly who would you believe? The people you know have a reason to lie to you (it's to spare your feelings). Also I'm assuming doesn't get many compliments on his looks because if he did a random insult wouldn't faze him much.

If everyone tells you that you're ugly you can't just shove those things out of mind and think that you're good looking because you know you're lying to yourself
>>
>>37891192
She hasn't. And the other girls mostly haven't and they're almost 30. I'm sure they'll find someone.

But I'm single too.where did I fuck up? No betas trying to take care of me.
>>
>>37891581
>But those 10 people also only know what they see right off of the bat
what the fuck do you think being ugly is retard. No one cares about "inner beauty"
>It ultimately depends on how you present yourself.
kek.
>could also give you a more truthful judgement.
People who care about you won't give you a truthful judgement mostly. If a kid goes up to their mum and the kid asks if theyre ugly you think the mum will say "yeah sorry son but you're fucking ugly as shit, still love you tho!"
>>
>>37888833
At least you were considered! That's more than what some guys can hope for
>>
File: 1469002785485.jpg (4KB, 173x180px) Image search: [Google]
1469002785485.jpg
4KB, 173x180px
>walk towards group of girls
>they switch sidewalks
>walk towards a mother and her kid
>kid says mommy and holds on to her mom while i pass
I have surpassed your level by a large margin
>>
>>37889056
You should consider getting rich :c
>>
I don't understand why you wouldn't just turn around and yell "fuck off whore" before walking away.
>>
>>37891788
>If that's what you think based on experience, then I just feel bad for you.
We're on /r9k/ you should be feeling bad for me as a default. Also see my example about the mother and the son retard.
>I never said inner beauty
>But those 10 people also only know what they see right off of the bat.
>see right off the bat
what they see right off the bat is what you look like. If you look ugly thats what they see
>>
>>37891910
>I said one person's idea of ugly does not always agree with another
yeah but when most people's idea of you is ugly then you have a problem like OP does.
>>
File: 1497185185012.jpg (82KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497185185012.jpg
82KB, 960x720px
>>37888833
Just don't care about 3dpd
>>
>>37888833
Are you sure they weren't talking about some other guy and she said that just as you walked by, anon? Stacies are mean and evil, but I usually never see them go that far.
>>
>>37892174
If 10 random people call you ugly then the chances are you're ugly. What kind of fucking bubble do you live in where everyone can be attractive. What's so hard about accepting the fact that there's ugly people? Some people just got dealt a shit hand and you're retarded denial because feelz isn't doing anything to help
>>
>>37888833
This whole board needs to go an hero
Otherwise all this bitching is just useless time wasting
>>
>>37892243
you don't need random people to call you ugly.
being bullied is enough. if you are fucked with more than usual it means your ugly.
>>
>>37892299
>adding nothing useful to the discussion
autism
>>
>>37892379
well aren't you a clever little guy!
>>
>>37891283
I bet people think they have napoleon complex all the time
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.