[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you decide that love was bad for you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

Share your stories, robots. I'm in the process of deciding right now. It's either that or diving into alcohol
>>
*waites for the stories*
>>
Love is good but I can't find anyone to give me some ;_;
>>
>>37883603
>>37883671
Honestly, whenever I tried loving, it just ended up fucking me in the ass
>start pimping a 6/10
>she is legit a freak
>likes sex more than anyone i know
>oklet'sdothis
>talk to her, go on dates, typical shit
>tells me she loves me
>ohfuck.jpeg
>tell her I love her, too
>find out tomorrow that during all this time she sent nudes to someone else, while being all like "I want you to come over and fuck me" when it's impossible for me to come
>she sent nudes to someone else
>never was even asked about nudes nor did she want to ever send them
>confront her about it
>"whatever, i don't need you anyways"
>fuckthots.png
>>
>>37883706
That is not love at all
>>
Saying that it's bad isn't quite right.

>get into first relationship at 27 after being KHV
>relationship wise, it's perfect
>she's caring, understands me and helps me "catch up" with everything
>love her

But then:

>realize that I am not fit for this world
>no desire to live, doing everything reluctantly
>only reason i'm doing it is because I want to be with her
>can't be with her, since we live in different countries (long distance)
>going so much out of my comfort zone to get a job in a country closer to hers, but if it succeeds i don't mind
>even if we somehow manage to settle in the same country, i don't know if i'm good enough for her or anyone
>i don't think i want children
>i am afraid of getting married (the social implications)
>i am too cynical for life

I don't know what to do. Being sheltered from relationships for 27 years, I never considered these problems. I don't know if being a KHV for so long only masked my real problems, because I wasn't in a position to experience them.
>>
>>37883706
>>37883737
true
my shitfest robots
>be with a girl for 2 years
>go through everything
>spend a lot of money on each other
>in general shit's going well
>she makes a big deal out of shit every now and then
>one day she leaves her fb open
>turns out she's with another chad on the side
>chad doesn't know i exist
>i didn't know chad existed
>chad is getting pussy from her it seems
>she tells me she's a virgin
>tells me she's waiting until she's 18
fuck love robots
>>
>>37883785
dunno what to tell you man
maybe being with her IRL would help you get back on the right mindset? think about that
>>
>>37883785
>relationship wise, it's perfect
>can't be with her, since we live in different countries (long distance)

You're literally retarded. You should be more cynical about your mental impairment than life in the meantime.
>>
I only had an incredibly bad experience in my teenager years, but somehow I want to try again. I'm 23 for fucks sake, I want to know how it feels to be loved.
>>
>>37883826

It was implied that it was perfect when I was able to be with her.

>You should be more cynical about your mental impairment than life in the meantime.
I already am. Years of being a NEET, not studying anything and half a year with malnourishment probably atrophied my brain and now I can feel myself struggling with simple things. I also have trouble learning and memorizing. It's one of the reasons why I think I'm unfit for the world and why I feel inadequate for her.
>>
>>37883817

That's my only hope. I am trying to work towards that and I just want to "make it" until I get that chance to see if I can save it.
>>
Everybody else decided love was bad for me. Whatever it is that I am, that is an unlovable thing. Not because I'm ugly or evil or anything, I'm just not worthwhile enough to be considered human in anyone elses eyes.
>>
>high school, sophomore year
>ask a chubby qt freshman out on the school bus via handwritten note
>she asks if this is a joke before confirming
>we date for 4 years, lose our virginity together, lots of good memories
>she tries breaking up with me a few times, but I start crying and she reconsiders
>she was always concerned about my lack of life direction, goals and aspirations
>she wanted me to be the "breadwinner" and get a good job/career
>she goes off to college and realizes I'm never gonna be what she wants me to be
>ends up not contacting me for a whole week (in which the entire time I was agonizing over missing her) and shows up at my door only to break up with me once and for all

That was 8 years ago. Been single ever since.
I want someone in my life again, I'm so lonely. I feel like I'm in a much better state than I was in before physically and mentally, but the one thing lacking in my life is some intimacy with a female human being.
>>
I decided that love was bad for me personally, once every time I started loving, the person just starts hurting me more and more and more. I just don't need it anymore, I can live without love, and gladly without that pain
>>
>>37883913

>she tries breaking up with me a few times, but I start crying and she reconsiders
How could you live what that? Knowing that she's only in it because you practically made her?

>>ends up not contacting me for a whole week (in which the entire time I was agonizing over missing her)
That's one of my biggest fears. I didn't have time to "practice" on little break ups. I don't want to experience a serious breakup as the first breakup ever.
>>
>>37883913
Have you had chances to be with someone else in those eight years? If yes, why didn't you take them?
>>
>>37883866
>Years of being a NEET, not studying anything and half a year with malnourishment probably atrophied my brain

I've done way worse than you and for longer, you can still snap out of it, it's not as critical as you think. Fake it.
>>
>>37883941
From experience the only little breakups are the breakups you don't care about as much, and you'll most likely care about your first relationship a lot, and if you end up legitimately loving the person, then it definitely will hurt.
>>
>>37883965

How long? I've been a NEET for almost 10 years. I've had some social interactions during those years. It was always the same, dull and numbing experience and I "faked" being normal because it was the path of least resistance.

Also, how do you fake it? When I have to do it currently, it feels like such a chore. It's literally painful sometimes. Being social is the key element in life, so how is one supposed to fake something so crucial and live with the painful feeling in your chest for the rest of your life?

Then you have all those "minor" factors which only contribute to your unease and in the end everything is getting exponentially worse through a self-feeding, neverending loop and trying to snap out of it only leads back in.
>>
File: 67391-large-205595.jpg (58KB, 640x611px) Image search: [Google]
67391-large-205595.jpg
58KB, 640x611px
>>37883965
Fake it until you make it. At least that's what I've been going by for the longest time. I'll always think about weird shit in my head, but am considered a social person, at least by my friends,even though I hate hanging out with people, most of them are faker than could be.

>hang out with group A
>group A shittalks the fuck out of group B
>hang out with group B for shills
>group B shittalks the fuck iut of group B
>through a bunch of set events, get them to hang out together for a bit
>everyone acts as if they were good friends
>separated, still shittalk each other

pic not really related, just kinda how i feel about shit.
no it's not me either
>>
>>37884005
Fake being happy with social shit. It'll eventually make you happy.
Fake it until you make it.
Also, try to find a reason to laugh in everything. Laughing automatically releases dopamine, which will make you feel good if nothing
>>
>>37884006

>group B shittalks the fuck iut of group B
Do they hate themselves in an openly self-deprecating way or was that a typo (B instead of A)?
>>
>all this bullshit

You all didn't decide that "love was bad for you"

No one loved you, you guys didn't have an option.
>>
>>37884049

No one is saying love itself is bad. It's the things which surround it when it fails or is failing.
>>
>>37883941
>How could you live what that? Knowing that she's only in it because you practically made her?
In hindsight yes it was pretty selfish, but I just wanted things to stay like they were. I was pretty lacking in considering her feelings on the matter.

>>37883954
I tried online dating once and went on an awkward mall date that went nowhere, I tried autistically asking out co-workers which didn't work because I did it in the spergiest way possible. I went on a "friend date" with a co-worker once, but I wore really shitty clothing on purpose because "what's the point in trying if it's only as friends".
Most recently I started talking to a fembot but after a few weeks we decided it was best to break contact because I was way too into her.
Basically my problem is that I'm socially retarded and I can only really open up to a person after I get to know them.
Also I'm afraid to initiate any sort of interactions with females IRL, even something as simple as saying "hi".
>>
>>37884046
>selves in an openly self-deprecating way or was t
it was a typo fuck
>>
>>37884136
that's fucked, homie
hopefully shit goes better for you, if not, i don't know what to say
>>
Tried to love once.
Grill liked me for a week then got disinterested.
Went through 4 friend zones before that so I had a horrible time by the time I got to her
She was a slut.
Now I just kinda drift into dust.
Never been in a relationship in my life.
I'm 21
>>
Love is the ultimate test of your toxicity as a human. People you lived with you your whole life have already seen the worst of you, and that was back when you didn't know a damn thing, you didn't have any power to affect anyone with, and it was hard to get your family to hate you. You had no reason to care.

I'm the kind of person that thinks economically about many facets of life, especially social relationships. Maybe I don't put enough weight on the feeling we call "love", or it just doesn't affect me in ways that were compatible with past gfs. When every one of my relationships ended,. it was cold, but it wasn't really painful, it only happened abruptly at one point, and it was my doing, and she didn't care, but that was alright, because I was uncaring at the start. I just didn't care enough. Then at one point something strange happened, the flurry of passion, now I'll tell you, my naked penis to this day has never been touched by a female, but I felt the closest I ever felt to any non-related woman to a voice in my head, backed by the image of a real girl I knew in high school (I will probably never know her real name, even if I ever did at one point). Our relationship was weird, I slowly woke up one day, started dry-humping my bed and by the time I was fully awake, I found myself thinking about/communicating with her. She was loving the shit out of it for some reason, not a normal occurrence. We stayed in contact for 3 days straight, I showed her everything about my life, even the bits I found absolutely abhorrent. In the end, it wasn't my ugliness, but love that chased her away, then at that point, I just forgot about her as best I could. It really just wore off, and I wasn't even sad, the fact that she forgot about my existence long ago in the physical world, and I learned how fucking narcissistic I was, not a good trait for romance.
>>
Bad experiences from my part aswell as what I've seen from people around me. Nothing good ever seems to come from it in the long run, from both sexes it seems people mismatch eachother and always end up with disputes over something serious be it child support, a restraining order or anything else related to law and courts if youre unlucky enough it wasnt just an affair. All my serious relationships failed in one way or another for; lies, cheating, bad communication (I'm not a mind reader), expectations i couldn't fulfill or fights over petty shit like going out to a bar with a friend on my day off work.

Now im just bumming around when it comes to matters of the heart, been single for a year and fucked 25 different girls, some cute, some ugly but none have been serious so they don't fight me over arguments because i cut em up the first sign of trouble.
>>
>>37884554
Cut em off*
Not cut em up
>>
Love hasn't gotten me anywhere why would it now
>>
When I was an 18 yr old emo teenager. I went and got the word love tattooed on me to remind myself to never love. I've mostly remembered.. But those couple times in the last ten years I haven't.. reminded me. Fuck loving anyone. Don't try or care. Everyone will always be a selfish fuck
>>
Love doesn't exist for me.
Came up with this when I was about 15 or 16 I guess.
>>
File: 2017-06-21_22:18:57.034.png (41KB, 296x277px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-21_22:18:57.034.png
41KB, 296x277px
>be in middle school
>somehow meet a qt goth girl
>fall in love
>drink a lot with her, do lots of drugs and basically never care about life
>we were supposed to go somewhere far together

>fast forward one year
>shes on smack
>doesn't give a shit about me, never answers my calls or wants to see me
>spend a year being a depressed suicidal fag
>give up everything

>fast foward current time
>managed to fix things in school
>landed a good college
>best student in class

Fuck love, fuck vaginas, fuck subhuman women leeches. The only woman I respect is the smart mathematician at college who is better than me.

Now I'm dedicating my life to science and I'm happier than ever.
>>
File: justbeurself.png (272KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
justbeurself.png
272KB, 810x1440px
>>37884910
probably helps that i don't want to be a drug-addicted unemployed leech in order to be loved
>>
>>37884910
>Middle school aged drug addict turns out not to be a good relationship material
>Fuck females, I'm done
Lmao
>>
>>37883603
Meh, it's not really about love for me. It's more that I can't keep up with life in general. Either i cut out things, or loose my sanity trying to live life at a pace i can't handle. It's always been clear that love was out of question. Hell, i'm 22 and i still can't manage a whole "normal" day. I still need to retreat to the loneliness of my room after a few hours around people. I can't handle life the way everyone does. I really just don't fit in.

I would probably need therapy and meds to become a functioning member of society, but i can afford neither.
>>
File: 1492949578147.jpg (142KB, 652x505px) Image search: [Google]
1492949578147.jpg
142KB, 652x505px
>>37883603
when my first and only gf cheated on me
>be me 16
>second year of highschool
>blonde 7.5/10 girl adds me on facebook
>shes from my school 2 years bellow me
>we talk everyday and after 2 weeks we start to hang out in school
>once our way home in the subwaystop
>firstkiss happens
diamonds.jpeg
>fastforward 2 months
>i'm madly in love with her
>by this time we casually talk about sex but never did it
>one day i have some things to do so i can't walk home with her
>next day something changes
>the way she looks at me changes
>the way she speaks to me changes
>after 3 days one of her friends asks me to talk with her
>she tells me my gf cheated on me on that day
>with one of my friends who i played with in the same "band"
>almost in tears
>after school
>break up with gf
>zero emotions from her
>she just says "uhh ok anon, bye" and walks off
My first and only girlfriend lost her virginity when being in a relationship with me to my best friend, and not even this is what hurts the most its her expressionless face when i broke up with her the way she just aknowledged it and walked off.
Thanks to these events i quit the band and haven't touched any instruments since then, left the circle of those "friends" and never had any.
I just fucking hate women.
>>
File: 9ff.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
9ff.png
198KB, 550x535px
>>37883603
>meet girl on internet
>talk to each other everyday
>we finally meet
>later I found out she doesn't like my look
>still says she likes me and want to hang out more
>actually refuse everytime I want to meet
>still talk everyday and she's nice to me, but doesn't want to meet
>I'm getting more and more pissed because of it
>fall in love with her
>become jealous
>think she found somebody else and just playing with me
>want to end it, but she's nice to me and I can't do it
>ask her to date
>refuse again
>tell her we need to end it
>she says ok and how she liked me, but later I became asshole

Honestly I don't know. I think I missed something, like a tutorial in a videogame. I can't even imagine somebody with me, I can't imagine sex. I think I loved her, but later I felt more like I hate her. Strange feeling. I'm young (21) and I'm lonely, I'm dreaming about finding 'the one', but when I think of it, the concept of love and intimacy with another person seems so alien to me. I don't even know how can you trust the other person. I thought it will come with experience, but my try with this girl just made probabalilty of dying alone more certain.
>>
>>37885113
You missed the.. most girls need a wake up call before they'll ever be reasonable.. lecture.

Don't blame yourself. I'm sure you're not perfect bf material but from your story.. she's just being shit. Sounds like she wanted to find another guy but make sure you were there if she didn't.

You are young. Things change. Girls grow the fuck up.. some at least.
>>
When I tried to post in that say something endearing thread and everything I could think of was really forced and fake, love was a meme all along
>>
>>37885164
Yeah, but I think it will be more difficult later. Now I can find somebody inexperienced so I won't look like an idiot, but later there will be nobody like that. I don't know when is the right time to kiss girl or even hold her hand or hug. Everytime I read about it it's something like 'you'll know the right moment', but I don't know and I don't feel anything. I feel like I missed young love and now it's just a struggle to keep up with the rest of the people
I feel broken.
>>
>get a date for the first time in a while
>conversation turns to finances
>date explains that it is impossible to leave poverty
>I say that it's possible by working and saving money
>she flips her shit and tells me to shut up
>I leave then and there, date over
I realized at that moment that no female is rational, and that I would be much happier waiting for death on my own than being driven insane trying to please someone else.
>>
File: disgusted.gif (83KB, 395x281px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted.gif
83KB, 395x281px
>>37883603
When I told my oneitis how I felt and she literally gave me this look.
>>
>>37883603
>be highschool junior
>no luck with girls irl
>start talking to girl online
>dont have things in common but she's fun to talk to
>shes on the other side of the country
>we meet every few months
>after a year of this lose my virginity
>spend summer with her
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>planning on starting college at her state
>things are well
>until i find out she has tons of guy friends, ex's in contact with, and shes flirty
>brush it off trying to trust her
>we get into a huge fight
>find out she's been lying to me about some things
>tell her i want out
>"okay anon then i'm gonna set myself on fire"
>fucking grabs a lighter like she's about to do it
>accidentally hit her trying to take it away
>her parents hate me now
>come back home depressed
>we still fight a lot
>try and breakup again, still threatens me with suicide
>she's fucking delusional, possibly bipolar, but i'm in love
>its almost our 2 year anniversary
>shes partying, ask her not to drink and drive, literally just watching out for her
>she gets pissed and says im controlling
>see on fb she adds a bunch of guys she met at this party
>certain she cheated
>we fight over this
>"anon i'm sorry you're too jealous we need to breakup"
>after I stuck through all her bullshit and lies, she leaves me over my first slip up
>she tells me we are never getting back together
>shit alright, start talking to this new girl
>she finds out, goes fucking crazy
>how dare you talk to other girls etc etc
>she's no better
>find out on fb she's trying to meet some guy online to have sex
>even asked her parents to let him stay at their place
>he sees through her craziness, wants nothing to do with her
>comes back to me cause shes lonely, tells me she changed
>try and put up with it for more months
>she's still controlling and crazy
>cant do it anymore, dump and ghost her after 2 1/2 years

The things this girl put me through was unbelievable. Women are emotionally unstable, cynical creatures. I honestly wish I never met her.
>>
Well i'll try to write my story but it's kinda normie tier. Ok My name's Levi and my Age is Pi x 5 (; Ok I live in the country side of England and when I was a kid I was Athletic, Smart and Very, VERY sociable but when I hit puberty it all stopped. I dont know why but it just stopped I cant even talk to another Robot without dying inside of anxiety. So i come on this board because all you guys accept me (Well kinda) and embrace the socially inept. I've kinda given up now and i'm just going to let time take me by its waves and one day hopefully I can get a qt 3.14. Talking of qt's i'll share my literal only experience with a Femanon (Girl who's like one of... Us) She was 6/10 Average I guess and we talked everyday nearly. We go to the same school and we walk by eachother everyday believe it or not. She doesn't even bother to say hi but it's ok because I kinda given up with girls For now. i'm able to message her but my biggest fear is her reading it and not responding. So i'll just be on this board until i'm finally accepted as a friend or even boyfriend by someone.
>>
>>37885649
Knows one woman who is legit unstable "all women..." fucking really? Most guys here are neet virgins guess all guys are useless.
>>
>>37885880
spotted the unstable roastie
>>
>>37885906
You wish. You know there aren't any girls here anon. Are you new or something? Did you want to see my penis? (male)
>>
>>37884978
Well, for the record, I could never really connect with any other kind.

I just can't understand normal people. Whenever I talk to a normal girl I feel like offing myself with a sawn-off shotgun.

I guess I'm just not build for social interaction.
>>
>>37885943
yeah please do post you penis (male)
>>
>>37886020

Here you go anon. Enjoy your fap you fucking degenerate.
>>25378514
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.