[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it even possible for average guys to get girlfriends these

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 20170622_042559.jpg (671KB, 1080x1356px) Image search: [Google]
20170622_042559.jpg
671KB, 1080x1356px
Is it even possible for average guys to get girlfriends these days?

Do all girls really want Chads with perfect bodies?

Obviously you see girls with average guys every day but you can't help but think that she's settling.
>>
Would you want to date a fat screaming faggot such as yourself? Ask yourself that first.
>>
do you realise some girls care about personality first? ofc you dont because you have neither looks nor personality.
>>
>>37882964

>Do all girls really want Chads with perfect bodies?

preferably.
>>
>>37882996
>you're either a chad or a fat screaming faggot
>>
>>37882964
I'm asian and have a girlfriend. And I am at an even bigger disadvantage than the average guy in dating. Stop putting mental barriers in place.
>>
You are a fucking idiot. There is no objective scale to rating guys. One girl will love a guy that another thinks is trash. What you think is a Chad is in fact someone only gays find attractive and girls don't care about.
>>
>>37883107
Missed the fucking point per usual.
>>
>>37883040
>mfw believing the personality meme
>>
>>37883235
>he believes in the Chad meme
>>
>>37883040
Yea I have seen some beautiful and I'm talking about a 10/10 blonde girl with bright blue eyes with an ass that would make your draw drop, walk with the most disgusting fat brown Mexican greasy college guy.

It really ticked me off but id assume that he had a horse cock or a really good personality, considering her face was red the whole time she was with him.
>>
>>37882964
You can get an average girl, but not a Stacey. Lower your standards and you'll be fine.
>>
>>37882964
Yes. Not because "muh personality" meme, but because women have different tastes. Most are into chads, much like how most guys (as in normies, not robots) prefer stacies, but there are always plenty of outliers. As long as you aren't filthy, obese, or severely deformed, there will be women out there attracted to your specific look.
>>
I am an average looks NEET. I married a blond haired, blue-eyed 130k earning gril. It's all possible.
>>
>>37883040
Men are the only gener that care bout personality
women only care about looks, and money and status to them personality is wealth + status hence the only dating up and 80/20 laws of dating
>>
>>37883627
Another day, another moron who believes the 80/20 meme.
>>
File: 20170618_045407.jpg (2MB, 1688x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170618_045407.jpg
2MB, 1688x2592px
>>37882964
I am super average looking and have a beautiful gf.

Work on yourself. Be interesting.
>>
>>37882964
nope, if anything is below average you're not average. one little flaw and you're a pile of shit. nothing makes up for that because anything you can do some other guy can do better.
>>
File: IMG_1333.jpg (701KB, 1368x1824px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1333.jpg
701KB, 1368x1824px
>>37883761
You're full of shit. Your personality just sucks.

I'm literally defective as a male and I have no problem pulling hot chicks.
>>
File: tenor.gif (796KB, 498x466px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
796KB, 498x466px
>be me
>know a girl at work i adore
>she's like me but female
>her family is really rich and is pressuring here to find a better job/friends/etc
>has a boyfriend they want gone too

>be me
>be /r9k/
>have a library of creep shots of her truecrypted
>steal her discarded gum so i can chew it while masturbating
>i dont know where this story is going

im just covered in my own cum with a broken heart because i autisticaly fell in love with a girl because she talked to me for 10 seconds and now she's looking for another job
>>
Yes, which is a mindfuck after you've been exposed to /r9k/ and /fit/ for so long.

I know manlets and DYELs who have managed to get laid. Imagine my shock when a coworker of mine says that the manlet dyel (dude is seriously 5'7", 130 lbs at best) is fucking all the female waitstaff. I don't know if they're settling or not, but there are plenty of Chads where I work and they aren't fucking him.
>>
>>37883809
Ummm... Yes, they are fucking Chad. You literally said so.
>>
>>37883820
He looks nothing like a Chad, which is what this thread is about. He's not even gifted with top tier facial aesthetics.
>>
>>37883147
So you'e saying girls wouldnt want to date Lachowski?
>>
>>37884085
Some will, some won't. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>37884053
He's fucking all the girls around him. That's the very definition of Chad. If you used the retarded looks definition, many kissless virgin robots would be Chads.
>>
>>37883388
>denying what every pre-90s generation found to be common sense
You redditors and women need to be gassed
>>
>>37884154
Good thing nobody believed your "common sense" back then or none of us would have been born.
>>
>>37883797
>If it's not you're look it's your personality.
>it's your personality that is flawed, it has to be, I'm an asshole my personality sucks but I still get chics.
>that has to be it! You're personality is just terrible. I can't imagine how big of a fucker you must be I'm a huge faggot and I still get girls.
>If I can go around being a shithead I have to project how you must be worse than me and not that I just scrap the bottom of the barrel for shit tier women that like assholes
>>
>>37883676
it is a fact retard google this for yourself
you are a privelidged normie retard fuck off
>>
my best friend is a chubby dude that likes playing DnD and is a gigantic nerd and has a girlfriend
y'all are dumb
>>
>>37884198
I googled for it, and the only fact I found is that you're a closeted homosexual.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.