[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I might actually make out with a girl soon. Any advice on how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4079.jpg (58KB, 557x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4079.jpg
58KB, 557x549px
I might actually make out with a girl soon. Any advice on how to not be a bad kisser?
>>
Stick your entire tounge in. It will be weird and disgusting if it will be only half way through. Also, lick behind her teeth, that way your tounge won't just hang in there. Every second or so take your tounge out and move one centimeter from her face to take a breath. You don't want to breath in her face.
>>
>>37882969
I am kidding, I never made out with anyone. I want to die
>>
just go with the flow OP

my first was pretty chill and I just went along with it
>>
Make sure your mouth is clean.
>>
>>37882879
Good hygiene
This is important
Make sure you've brushed and flossed, then use mouth wash. Don't eat anything that could leave a particularly strong odour, i.e garlic.
>>
>>37882879
Have fun with the herpes. If she's into you, chances are you're far from her first.

Wish I had stayed a khv. Relationships are temporary but stds are forever.
>>
Kiss a pillow for practice fag, stop asking dumb questions like a typical frogposter
>>
>>37882879
ask chad for some of his baby gravy, coat the inside of your mouth with it, the taste will drive her wild
>>
Tilt your head. Close your eyes. Don't tense up, just relax and let it happen.
>>
>>37882879
Go out for pizza and eat 7 containers of garlic dipping sauce, this will break the ice
>>
>>37882879
Just kiss softly,sweetly and tender,with passion but without spastic tongue moves or saliva drooling. Let her breath.
> approach lips,and kiss motion with her lips.
> if her lips open you open yours and rotate your head a little bit for more kissing lips.
>if this endures more than 2'5 seconds ,move your tongue 0"3 cm out of your mouth like if you licked an icecream cone,softly and WITHOUT ENTERING HER MOUTH just touching her lips.
>if.this excites her and she introduces her tongue in your mouth,wrestle your tongue against her for 3 seconds, breath and repeat
>chad tips
smother her heels and rub your thumb against her waist while tongue wrestling,while breathing do it softly.
Put cologne on you. An expensive one.
Shave your prepubescent beard.
Have a niche shower.
Dont jack off before meeting. This is very important.
You should also think where will be the place for making out
>>
Just have a clean mouth and go for it, as long as you don't eat her face you will be fine I promise, kissing is pretty much built in. I had this same terror when I was 14 and read millions of guides, made out with a girl and forgot everything in an instant, it was fine.
>>
>>37882879
Good hygiene is all it really takes,just go with flow and wing the whole damn thing,that's what I did,like others say,don't eat her face,good further south for eating,also eat fruits and vegetables,good for ya teeth and shit,and good for your semen JUST IN CASE it goes that far,Good Luck mate
>>
I know it sounds gross but I get really turned on when a girl makes out hard with you. I'm talking about her trying to play tonsil hockey while attempting to cram her tongue down your throat. It's super hot imo.
>>
>>37884379
>tonsil hockey
Nigga what
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.