[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

chinlet thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I know some of you out there have gotten chinlet correction surgery and say it reverses itself and comes with nerve damage.

How many of u robots are chinlets?
Does an overbite inheritly mean u have a recessed jaw?
Can u fix moderate overbite w/o nerve damaging surgery and does that help w chinlet appearance?

I find pushing my bottom jaw forward slightly (half a cm maybe?) basically transforms me from chinlet to normal person, and my fucking dad taught me mouth breathing was okay as a kid so I'm sure it's recessed some but I feel lucky that I mainly just have an overbite, and I can live with being conscious of my jaw position rather than getting surgery.

https://www.faceliftdentistry.com/overbite/correcting-overbite-without-surgery.html
^
Is this chad surgery like the pic but for girls?
I'm curious if this girl has nerve damage or the operation's results reversed overtime.

Depending on head posture I can look like her in the pic on the left but by pushing my bottom teeth forward a little I can give myself the same proportions as her post surgery.
Think surgery's wroth it guys?

(Not that I can afford shit Im fucking poor)

We can also combine this into a hairline/height thread I guess kek
>>
>>37882848
>https://www.faceliftdentistry.com/overbite/correcting-overbite-without-surgery.html
>nonsurgical alternative to jaw surgery that takes a few weeks
>doesnt explain how
yeah... bullshit
>>
>>37882848
So much difference, he would have been fighting off the girls after that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuzwLQMTfqU
>he doesn't work out his jaw for that Goku jawline
>>
Why would a woman want a more masculine chin and jawline?
>>
>>37882848
How does a young kid in Pic afford such a surgery?
>>
>>37882848
I don't even see that much of a difference in the before and after pictures. The bottom two guys are both still attractive and the top guy is still ugly.
>>
>>37883373
its all the same person you fucking retard. the top row is before, the middle row is after MMA, genioplasty, and rhinoplasty
>>
his kids will probably still inherit his true shitty traits though
>>
>>37883544
nope, his issues are environmental.

and even if they were genetic, his kids would still inherit the same genes if he didnt get surgery. sounds like youre just jealous of his improvement
>>
>>37883510
Are these taken 6 years apart?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.