[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be a bad idea to get a breast reduction because they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1491098654340.jpg (122KB, 1024x792px) Image search: [Google]
1491098654340.jpg
122KB, 1024x792px
Would it be a bad idea to get a breast reduction because they're too big for your tiny body and it hurts to exist?
>>
>>37882847
Breast reductions can end up looking worse than botched A to DD implant jobs.
>>
It would be a bad idea if you do it before I have had a chance to play with them.
>>
>>37882847
do back exercises and wear a bra that conforms to your size

unless you're like hitomi tanaka tier then don't do it. it's a waste of nice tiddy :^)
>>
File: kissynudes.jpg (42KB, 560x408px) Image search: [Google]
kissynudes.jpg
42KB, 560x408px
Depends how huge they are, but I can see how it'd be inconvenient.
Also titcows out, reeee etc
>>
Do back exercises to see if that helps before you get surgery.

Alternatively, I will walk everywhere with you and carry your tits.
>>
We still haven't heard your measurements. They are very relevant.
>>
Tits or gtfo

Oregairu
>>
Please post pictures and state your country, america is the best at this.
>>
Nope. Other girls can only get big tits if they get fake ones.. you have a natural advantage.

Your not going to live forever. Medicine will make any back issues livable.

Big boobs.. can make opportunities throughout life.
>>
I wanna fuck your tits right now. Give me your location.
>>
let me impregnate your tits
>>
>>37882847
I'm not sure, let me see them so we can judge.
>>
do yoga and build your core. do not let (((them))) take away nature's gift to you.
>>
>>37882847
seriously doubt your tits are that big. youre probably just a lardass.
>>
I had a gf with huge tits. Years later she got a reduction because they always hurt her back. So yeah it could help your back pain.

Orinititally
>>
OP posts about huge tits and leaves. If she doesn't deliver, can someone else please do it?
>>
>>37882847
Joking aside, it would be really helpful to see what we are talking about
>>
OP HAS BAILED. FEMABINS OF 4CHAN PLEASE POST YOUR TITS.
>>
>>37884855
i already posted my friend's boobs yesterday and everyone thought it was fake for some reason. so why would anyone want to post their boobs here?
>>
>Would it be a bad idea to get a breast reduction

yes
>>
You'll regret it, you think they suck now, but you'll hate it even more when guys stop looking at you
>>
I wish I could post my tits but its against the rules now

Sorry guys ;___;
>>
>>37886852
At least describe them. How big? Do you have a lactation fetish?
>>
File: 1484938513508.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484938513508.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>37882847
If it's physically hurting you talk to a medical doctor to find other solutions before going under the knife
Don't go to a doctor who gets some benefit in telling you that there's no other way but breast reduction and they know a great surgeon, they're scamming you for their own gain.
>>
>>37886852
You could post them on /soc/ and link them here. Or maybe you can post them on /soc/ and not link them here and never come back.
>>
File: 1493148278510.jpg (251KB, 953x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493148278510.jpg
251KB, 953x1000px
>>37886852
send them to me and i can post them for you!
>>
>>37882847

Literally all I want in life is a cowtitty gf.

Doesn't even have to be cute. Can be chubby but not obese.
>>
>>37886852
Goddamn it post an imgur or post on /soc/ and link you ridiculous whore
>>
>>37882847
Do you want e-friend tittytitcow anon?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.