[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me right now >staying in a hotel in some little town

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0029.jpg (20KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0029.jpg
20KB, 512x287px
>be me right now
>staying in a hotel in some little town for 3 days for some uni thing
>living off fast food
>2 McDonald's, KFC, hungry jacks and a subway within 10 minutes of me
>have already eaten at all of them since I've been here
>have had to progressively go further from where I'm staying so I don't go to the same place twice
>anxiety about workers thinking I'm a fat autist with no friends who just eats fast food all the time
>about to do a 50+ minute round trip to get food because autism demands it
What did I do to deserve this?
>>
>anxiety about workers thinking I'm a fat autist with no friends who just eats fast food all the time

but you are all of these things so what's the problem? just go and get your nuggs brother
>>
>>37882605
That's like saying you're anxious about workers thinking you are a guy. You are what you are so why be anxious about it? Makes no sense.
>>
>>37882630
I'm not fat. I just can't stand the thought of any of them seeing me more than once in there. I am getting nugs, from a long way away
>>
File: IMG_20170609_111600.jpg (32KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170609_111600.jpg
32KB, 351x351px
>>37882605
lmao fat people are so pathetic
>>
>>37882648
IM NOT FAT FUCK YOU TAKE IT BACK YOU FUCKING CUNT
>>
>>37882605
>>37882645
for living in the greatest country in the world, why don't fastfood joints deliver? they do in my country, so you don't even have to leave the house.
>>
>>37882648
you saying that with that image is kind of arousing, actually.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (17KB, 277x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
17KB, 277x200px
>>37882605
>be me right now

as opposed to you being someone else right now?
>>
>>37882663
I live In Australia, I assume you were implying America? Pizza delivers and certain McDonald's in cities we're testing out delivery but not here. I could maybe get pizza now I think about it, but how do I get it delivered to a hotel room? I'm too autistic for this shit
>>
>>37882680
As opposed to be being me in th future and/or past.
>>
>>37882665
>you saying that with that image is kind of arousing, actually.
>robots
>>
>>37882688
my mistake, although amerifats don't say uni so i should've picked up on that.

never had food delivered to a hotel. not sure if the concierge would let them up to your room and even though i'm not an autist, even i wouldn't want to go pick up the food from the lobby
>>
>>37882696
style baby
>>
>>37882717
Fuck I'm retarded i got hotel and motel confused again. I'm in one of the shitty motel things not a nice hotel
>>
>>37882751
then order away my man, they'll come straight to your room. post pics of 'za
>>
>>37882766
>talking to people on the phone
Wew dunno why I was even considering getting delivery, I forgot what it involved. I guess I'll just find out where the closest pizza place is and go there myself
>>
>>37882814
godspeed, autist
>>
>>37882696
>he's not himself in whatever time period he chooses
>>
Who cares if they see you twice? You will never see these people again after your trip. It's the best time to do embarrassing shit.
>>
>>37882605
There are shifts you know? If you go to the same place twice there might even be another worker there, or they probably wont remember you because they get hundreds of costumers every day
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.