[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faith

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1463342825685.jpg (166KB, 888x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1463342825685.jpg
166KB, 888x1120px
Have any of you considered turning to religion? Are any of you religious? Did you convert or were you born into a religious family?
>>
I was raised Christian by tradition, but I found Jesus by myself and it saved my life.
>>
>>37882044
and how did you do that, exactly? I feel like religion is the only thing that could save me, but I can't seem to find it.
>>
This girl I flirt with at work
>inb4 reee out normie
Keeps trying to convert me to Mormonism, I show interest as I was a former Mormon but I care none for religion, she's just got a nice ass that I want on my face and that takes work
>>
>>37882202
I heard Mormons are crazy. Is it true?
>>
>>37882210
They're not 'cut off your spleen and use it as a fanny pack' crazy, they're more "listen, this religion is EVERYTHING and if you do ANYTHING that the Prophet or the Quorum of the 12 Apostles don't approve of then I want nothing to do with you' type crazy

>t. Ex Mormon living in Utah
please for the love of god send help, get me out of this state
>>
>>37882243
Yeah, I heard that if you leave the church other Mormons have to cut contact with you entirely.
>>
>>37882044
How did you find him? I believe in God and accept Jesus as my savior, but I'm as depressed as ever and am close to putting a 9mm hollowpoint in my head. I think if I do go down that route, they will damn my soul to hell. I'm just looking for answers. I feel so lost.
>>
>>37882259
Not necessarily, if you leave the church they go on a witch hunt to find you and bring you back to God's light as best they can, missionaries visiting every week, home teachers checking in on you every Monday, neighbors actively looking for you to ask why you weren't at church last week.

They eventually give up but they're super fucking persistent. My family is Mormon though I'm not, and I'm told that the bishop of the church keeps asking my family about me every week and wants to know why I don't go to church and if I act out or do anything that would imply I'm not sane or a danger to others

I wish I was joking, I pay my bills, go to work and interact with others just fine, I just don't want to go to fucking church but apparently here in Mormon central I'm a danger to the community for not wanting to worship the sky man
>>
>>37881979
no my IQ isnt below 80
>>
File: 200px-Neckbeards.jpg (29KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Neckbeards.jpg
29KB, 600x585px
>>37882340
Go back to Plebbit, fag.
>>
I grew up in a somewhat religious family (at least my mothers side) and went to a Catholic private school, but just never felt very convinced about it myself. I have no problem with other people's faith of course, I just don't have any myself.
>>
I've thought about trying religion. Probably some kind of Christianity.

To deal with grief. And to make it easier to accept the 12 steps when I go to find help for my addictions.

Currently I think religion is funny. I don't have any religious experience beyond the couple times my mother decided to bring me to Sunday school.. and I'm not exaggerating when I say a couple times.
>>
No, there are more fun ways to waste my time.
>>
>>37882578
muh fedora meme
>>
I am a muslim, accept Allah and you shall have a qt modest virgin girl that covers up
>>
>>37882044
you mean you made up your own version of Jesus and you started worshipping that. (i.e. New Age 'christianity')

Nothing wrong with that, but just admit it next time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.