[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl Advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

Two rules.
Never hit on girls. The little-known first rule of hitting on girls. This doesn't mean don't approach them or chat them up. Approach girls constantly and openly (see below). But never do anything that triggers that little alarm in her mind, "he's hitting on me." If that alarm goes off before she's decided about you, you're done. Don't rehearse lines. Don't say, "I like you". Don't corner them in an awkward situation, don't try to maneuver them into meeting again, don't plan an elaborate first date, don't back them into some first kiss. Don't do that. Do be magnanimous and open.
Be magnanimous. Judge your own behaviours by this word. George Clooney, Michael Caine, or Aaron Eckart in the first scene of "Thank you for Smoking" are the gold standard. Approach girls constantly and openly. Talk to them. Introduce yourself. Smile. Be nice. Laugh easily and laugh often. Then give them space. Move on to someone new. Approach men, too. Interact with people like their private parts don't matter. People are inherently interesting - talk to them for your amusement. Joke with the cashier girl. Talk to your postman about the weather. Ask the person waiting next to you at the bar whether to get Bud or the local thing. Some people will blow you off. Fine. Laugh. They're not on your level. Sometimes you'll embarass yourself. Fine. You're practicing. Laugh it off and say hello to another stranger. You're magnanimous.
That's the practical stuff. But honestly, man, don't worry about girls. Just do what you need to do to be proud of yourself. Go for a jog, wear clothes that fit, and get excited about a hobby. Girls don't matter, but you matter. Once you're happy with yourself, someone will fall in love with you. I promise.

Lifted straight off of reddit. Thoughts?
>>
File: 1497935803529.jpg (46KB, 480x505px) Image search: [Google]
1497935803529.jpg
46KB, 480x505px
>>37881406
>People are inherently interesting

Well now we know OP's full of shit
>>
>>37881406
Do you want practice socializing? Talk to salesman and pretend to be interested in buying something. Used car salesmen are the best.

Don't listen to PUA pep talk, especially on reddit. It's sad how they turn words like 'magnanimous' into jargon.

Finally, focus on earning money and maintaining good health. If you have money, you can always fuck a hooker, but if your only skill in life is picking up girls, you're going to be miserable in the end.
>>
This is a lot easier when youre drunk
>>
There's some truth in this, in that it's much better to try and expand your social circle and let things happen naturally than to expect to have success with women by approaching them with no prior rapport with the intention of getting a date. Who do you think is going to be more interesting to a girl - a guy in her social circle who has an active lifestyle and does cool shit, or the weird guy in her class who never talks who asks her out for coffee one day?

>Once you're happy with yourself, someone will fall in love with you. I promise.
This part is bullshit though.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.