[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at party, people getting normie drunk >party ends eventually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ED91F6SQDH5XO73R.jpg (80KB, 539x827px) Image search: [Google]
ED91F6SQDH5XO73R.jpg
80KB, 539x827px
>at party, people getting normie drunk
>party ends eventually
>party thrower drunkenly gives people. Permission to crash on couches
>i take him up on it and crash on one of his couches
>one girl passed out already and was placed on couch near me
>lights out later, decide to molest passed out roasty
>lightly caress her ass, then sniff her butthole
>start lightly fingering her butthole when...
>she lets out a quick loud fart, then starts immediatly shitting herself
>i back away in amazement at the sight of a soft log snaking its way out of her asshole
>TFW scat and fart fetishist
>Fap right then and there, best fap in a long long time
>I pull her panties up over the mess, and then follow up with her shorts
>piss in the bathroom, wash my hands, go back to sleep on couch

The next morning was hilarious. I got up just before the host and his gf, and let them know drunk girl shit herself. We had a good laugh about it.

She woke up a bit later and freaked the fuck out when she realized she shit herself.

She tried to hide it as she asked for the bathroom, but the smell made it obvious what happened.

I still fap to that happening, and sometimes wonder if she would have shit herself anyway if I hadn't fingered her butthole.
>>
Hmm what's going on in here hmm
>>
>>37878900
I'd say roleplay
>>
That's hot as fuck, I'd try to fuck her ass using her shit as lube.
>>
>>37878875

I wonder how roasties react to seeing pictures of themselves like this on the internet.

Are they trash enough to be all like "I don givva fuk!" or are their social lives basically over after this? I imagine its pretty humiliating being know as the girl who shit herself.
>>
>>37878935

That's a lot of shit in the op pic. I've heard girls have big toilet clogging shits, but to be big enough to be split in two by her thong is both hot as fuck and hilarious.

That's a lot for lube though. You'd have to eat most of it first, and man does it look good.
>>
>>37878875
>this is someone's future wife
feel bad for the guy who marries her
>>
>>37880157

Imagine this being your mom. Christ id never want to be seen with her.
>>
>>37879357
>That's a lot of shit in the op pic. I've heard girls have big toilet clogging shits

Girls are ashamed of shitting and farting because girls are supposed to be clean and neat according to society. So they hold it in until they've got a fucking anaconda of a turd inside them. In moments like this, I am really glad I'm not a fucking roastie. I can just shit any place, any time. Pissing standing up makes things way easier too.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.