[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you were just transported back in time exactly 10 years >you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

>you were just transported back in time exactly 10 years
>you are in the body of your younger self but have your current mind

What do?
>hardmode: no playing the stock market or making bets you know the outcome of
>>
>>37878859
I will hit the gym and invest on bitcoin
>>
>>37878859
Spoil animes from future in /a/
>>
>>37878859
I don't even want to think about it. Thinking about my life and all the missed opportunities and wasted time makes me depressed
>>
Become the person I've always wanted to be
>>
>>37878859
Get homeschooled
Make friends maybe
I don't know
Probably just kill myself, for some reason dying as a teenager feels less guilty and useless than dying as an adult
>>
>quit my christcuck phase. Holy shit this is the biggest regret of my life. Religion isn't for everyone.
>Tell my pussy ass to get a job and work out.
>practice melee even though it was basically dead at that point.
>try hard even harder in high school for grades and extra curriculars.
>apply for a good uni and don't get into student debt
>>
>>37878859
Warn myself about all the times I got arrested lol especially not to drive drunk
>>
>>37878859
Invest money and track down the girl I should've tracked down in 97
>>
>>37878859

Stop 9/11
>>
>>37879084
Do 9/11 earlier than 9/11.
>>
>>37878859
haeve sex
>>
File: 1498073236253.png (292KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498073236253.png
292KB, 800x800px
>>37878859
>Get into sports
>Kick ass and chew bubblegum
>Stock in Bitcoin
>Talk to a Stacey whose boyfriend would die in 4 weeks
>warn 4chan of normies
>Tell my father I love him and make him quit smoking so he doesn't die in 2014
>hone skills
>Go to college
>tell brothers to never fall for the Minecraft meme
>Save Moonman statue
>>
Prevent the internet from being created
>>
>>37878859
>10 years ago
>affiliate marketing
>spam bots for google ads
>wait for bitcoin's launch
>>
>>37879084
>>37879093

you're going back to 2007 guys, it's too late for that
>>
File: IMG_0345.jpg (76KB, 634x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0345.jpg
76KB, 634x478px
Get my narcolepsy treated before it completely derails my life.

Also continue working out because I used to be in really good shape but now I'm overweight.
>>
>>37879084
>9/11 is 16 years ago
Haha... Not funny guys, I know it's 10
>>
>>37878859
Become one of those normie attracting "Child prodigies" that does some stupid shit on Ellen Degeneres and ABC news, get famous, publicly predict political situations, make a name for myself as a political genius, become ingratiated in political circles after graduating, take over the US through a meme magic-esque campaign modeled after Donald Trump (without all the retardation and pussy grabbing), destroy my enemies, create a new world order.
>>
>>37878859
I got a choice gf and now I gotta do all that work again ....
>>
>>37878859
Maybe I'll be bette at handling situations with my asshole classmates who fucked my entire life and my family

I mean I'd do it because it would be funny and interesting when you realize how pointless everything was
>>
I actually give this sort of scenario thought sometimes. I'd feel so guilty about knowing that I have knowledge of things like mass shootings and muzzie suicide bombings, but that they happen so often that I'd forget about them until they already happened.
>>
>>37879120
Shit, do another 9/11 then.
>>
>>37879002
>christcuck phase
Fuck anon you're making me nostalgic, what was almost even better was the edgy atheist phase that followed.
>>
>>37879229
Why don't you do another one now?
>>
>>37879214
> I'd feel so guilty about knowing that I have knowledge of things like mass shootings and muzzie suicide bombings, but that they happen so often that I'd forget about them until they already happened.

>wait for the Day of Retribution
>pick that lock on the door of the sorority for Supreme Gentleman
>make our hero even more heroier
Your idea is great indeed.
>>
>work out and run everyday
>take care of my appearance and do facial exercises that gave me my jawline
>talk and talk more to everyone in school and maintain relationships
>take advantage of my knowledge and make friends with my current one
>browse 4chan in it's peak
>play so many games online in it's peak I really never had the chance to
>listen to /mu/sic I like now, but expand my collection
>play basketball everyday, become really good and become Chad
>be sad for a while, vidya, 4chan boards I like, movies, and other things I like won't be there
Damn. I wish I really had the option to.
>>
>>37879213
>I mean I'd do it because it would be funny and interesting when you realize how pointless everything was
Yeah, same. I also think that would make it easier to make it a better time than it was. I spent too much time invested in and worrying over stupid shit to have fun, same with my family and the people around me. I'd be a lot more careless.
>>
>start eating right and working out
>start reading
>start going to church
>actually try in school
>start boxing and BJJ
>actually start making plans for my future
>don't be such an edgy faggot in my teen years
>>
>>37879246
The edgy atheist phase is amazing. If only I was a dormir so I could have degend it up.
>>
>2007
try to get rich quick, not for the sake of getting rich but trying to keep the world a bit more sane with internet/technology/alternative energy/etc
>>
>>37879265
Yeah but then you would be a turbo-normie struggling with an identity crisis
t. robot turned normie turned cyborg
>>
File: girlranma.jpg (21KB, 330x270px) Image search: [Google]
girlranma.jpg
21KB, 330x270px
>Nobody told "become qte grill" Yet.
I'm proud of you /r9k/!
>>
>>37878859
I would probably hate that, i liked how my life was up until 2 years ago.
The way i'm today, i don't think i could relive my life and come to the same outcome.

However, if that happened i would try to live my life in the best way i could, i would try to avoid some things that happened in my past and i would work hard to make myself a better person both physically and psychologically.

i would'nt want lil' me to become the same shit i'm today.
>>
>Invest in Bitcoin instead of thinking it was a sham
>Tell my highschool self to seriously get your together. You can glide through life all you want but only eternal boredom awaits
>Tell my mom to quit smoking and start eating healthier to try to avoid cancer, or atleast catch it in the early stages
>>
>>37878859
Quite honestly, I don't know what I would do different. I have always tried my best and failed. My current situation has been caused half by bad luck and half by my stupidity. I mean, I'm not ignorant, I know a lot about a lot of things. I'm just too naive and have a hard time taking hints or connecting dots. I don't know if I could fix that somehow. Maybe studying logic?
>>
>>37878859
Force my parents to re-enroll me in middle school, get Morgan's number before she moves out, keep talking to Omar, literally destroy my computer. Tell my dad all the stuff I know that will help me not get into bad habits as I grow older since he's the only person who could've pulled me out but never knew how.

Being laissez faire """home schooled", letting friends go and getting into a myriad of bad habits concerning my computer and general seclusion are all why I'm an lonely 22 year old posting on /r9k/ 9 hours before a crucial test I haven't even begun to study for. If I could turn back time I could make everything okay. This wouldn't be happening.
>>
>>37878859

only thing I would bet on would be leicester city

I'd drop a grand on them and be happy with that
>>
File: 1440692536028.png (152KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1440692536028.png
152KB, 500x400px
What is stopping us from going out and doing all of these things now? Most of them aren't even dependent on time travel or fore-knowledge.
>>
>>37879634
The belief that its "too late" now and that the mindsets and mental habits we all have now. Those roadblocks that stand between anons and bettering themselves, would be less ingrained if we went back.

Transplanting our current minds unto younger bodies wont change shit.
>>
Become a trap so I don't fail at computer science
>>
>>37880047
We could use our current dispositions to do good things we would do now but wouldn't back then.

I couldn't be an Olympic bodybuilder if I went back but I could keep my old friends or ask my dad for help with my habits.
>>
>>37878859
Find all the girls who wind up rejecting me and do everything possible to ruin their lives
>>
Stay in shape, move out YEARS earlier than i'm going to, keep in contact with online friends and try to meet them, not lie to girls online about my life so I can't meet them without ruining the fantasy.

Not talking about buying Bitcoin, learning a skill, and obvious shit everyone would do, the stuff above is what pops into my head.
>>
>>37880348
This desu. Fuck them all.
>>
>>37879002
You don't have to be a missionary to be religious anon, it can be for everyone you just have to seek it out for yourself.
>>
>>37879255
Because of Trump
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.