[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Work ls Death Better to live in a barrel drinking the rain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (191KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
191KB, 1000x1000px
Work

ls
Death

Better to live in a barrel drinking the rain and eating rats who come to nibble on you then work. The wageslave is a prostitute, a whore of the body and the mind. He sells his life and his time for trivialities he has been fooled into thinking matter
I have had the barest taste of the fruit of labor and it is a deadly poison. Work is the degradation of a sentient being into a mere thinking machine, living by rote and repetition, a slave who has sold himself to the collective.

NO MAN CAN BE MADE A SLAVE WHO IS NOT WILLING
TO BE BEHEST TO ANY MAN OUTSIDE OF MYSELF IS SACRILEGE, I AM THE KING OF MY OWN DOMAIN

I TELL YOU NEETS THAT YOU SHALL NOT BE SAVED BY WORKING, TO WORK IS TO INVITE DAMNATION UNTO DEATH! BE UNTO THE HOUSES OF YOUR RELATIVES, IF THEY FORCE YOU LEAVE
BE UNTO THE STREETS, IF THEY FORCE YOU LEAVE BE UNTO THE FORESTS AND THE PLAINS AND THE DESERTS, IF THEY STILL TRY TO FORCE YOU TO WORK KILL THEM FOR THOSE WHO
WOULD FORCE YOU TO WORK ARE THE ENEMY, THE GREAT SATAN! HE WHO WOULD FORCE A MAN TO WORK MUST BE KILLED, HE WHO WOULD SAVE A MAN FROM WORK MUST BE
EXALTED! AMEN!
>>
well said, neet master race.
>>
fuckin neet loser!
at least i get to bang a used good trash whore, u dont haha
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.