[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This happened 3-4 years ago and I still think about it almost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1498013974912.png (41KB, 375x455px) Image search: [Google]
1498013974912.png
41KB, 375x455px
This happened 3-4 years ago and I still think about it almost daily:

>be me, first year of uni
>got into the university with my best friend who drops out after a few months to become a NEET
>go to classes alone, no friends, don't know anyone
>eyeing this qt 8.5/10 totally would bang
>develop a crush on her
>come early to class one day she approaches me and introduces herself, chats me up a bit
>gonnagetlaid.gif
>on cloud nine as a khv, extremely happy she made the first step
>fugg, is this even real life, feeling elevated for days thinking of ways to approach her, chat her up, get her number
>few days pass, sitting in this cafe near my uni with the same friend from the beginning of story (my only friend)
>she's there with a friend
>ohshit.jpg
>think this is a great opportunity to do something
>come up with the courage to write my phone number on a piece of paper
>finish drinks with my friend, leave the piece of paper on her desk and say something like "lets get coffee after classes sometime" or something like that
>walk out

Never heard from her. Kept avoiding me for months. Awkward as fuck when we come across each other in the hallway or something. Later ridiculed me for being a loner and having no friends, giving "friendly" suggestions to me to find friends and shit.

Why do women do this? Why did she even approach me that day? Why did she even bother to introduce herself? Out of pity?
Please share yours.
>>
writing notes like a grade schooler is probably where you fucked up
>>
>>37874190
have you ever thought that maybe she was just bored and making conversation?
>>
could have been dared by one of her friends.
why did you write on a fucking note anyway. that only works if you are a hot girl and want to fuck a complete stranger
>>
File: buyingGF.jpg (152KB, 531x951px) Image search: [Google]
buyingGF.jpg
152KB, 531x951px
>sophomore in college
>in a random english class we have a group project
>nice qt girl in my group
>I have a class before this one and she doesn't
>because my class before lets out 15 mins before my english class I come in 15 mins early
>she somehow inds out that I'm in the room for 15 mins before class
>she starts coming in and talking to me before each class
>we talk about life and shit, not school
>decide that she must like me
>decide before spring break that I should let her enjoy the break, and if she comes back and still talks to me before class I'll ask her out
>the very first class after spring break she comes in 15 mins early just like before and sits down next to me
>I didn't ask her out
>the english class was eventually over and I never saw her again
>>
>>37874320
damn, that was anticlimactic
>>
>>37874379
Thats why i 100% believe it though
>>
>>37874190
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NOT FUCKIN UNDERSTAND REEEEEEEE

A girl being NICE and KIND doesn't mean she wants to fuck you

There is so much shit with this post:
1. sees girls as sexual objects

>courage to write my phone number on a piece of paper
>"lets get coffee after classes sometime"

what the fuck were you thinking with 2? Of course that is awkward as fuck
>>
>>37874320
fuckin same lad. what really made me stop talking to her though is the ankle tattoos I noticed. what does a shamrock mean?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.