[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is public masturbation illegal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: sbJfFNCDjkLg_mobile.webm (2MB, 288x360px) Image search: [Google]
sbJfFNCDjkLg_mobile.webm
2MB, 288x360px
Why is public masturbation illegal?
>>
Well, why wouldn't it be?
I don't wanna see that shit.
>>
moralfags who don't want to have to explain things to their children so they would rather censor the entire world instead
>>
>>37870028
Why isn't life illegal? I don't want to see this shit.
>>
>>37870116
It's a health hazard you disgusting subhuman.
>>
>>37870116
Alright explain op's picture the way you would explain it to a kid.
>>
>>37869616
>all those retards facing the other way
I would beat the shit out of that faggot.
>>
cause it's not hygienic probably
>>
>>37870152
Pretty sure that's a girl lad
>>
File: parent-showing-kid.jpg (20KB, 250x276px) Image search: [Google]
parent-showing-kid.jpg
20KB, 250x276px
>>37870148
see that, little timmy? Nobody cares if you do that but at least do it in private
>>
>>37870190
I'd pick her up by her coat and throw her on the ground really hard like a ragdoll, she'd get the message.
>>
>>37869616
Because nobody wants to see fat ugly freaks doing it
>>
>>37870190
>man masturbates in public
>gets shit kicked out of him

>woman masturbates in public
>nobody cares or complains

I had a woman take a shit on a bus a few weeks ago. Nobody did anything. I had to ask the bus driver to stop the damn vehicle so I could get off. How do you fuck up that badly in life as a woman? Most of the homeless people I see are men.
>>
Because pedos
>>
>>37870331
>Most of the homeless people I see are men

that's the thing, a poor man with no skills and education lands on the street

a woman in the same situation lands on the nearby highway, wearing high heel boots and a tiny skirt
>>
File: 1477808101196s.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1477808101196s.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
1- actual rape incidents
2- exposition of sexual activities to children (it's not like they shouldn't know about it, but they must have the option to BE KIDS, not be thrown into the world as adults
3- pedos
4- i don't wanna see healthy 600lb black roestie cunts shlorping her way back on on my train
5- muh rape would actualy become a valuable argument
just leave it as a kink my dude
a fairly good one might i add
>>
>>37870153
why aren't there mandatory regular bathing laws then?
>>37870344
normalfags will give up any freedom if you invoke the right bogeyman. pathetic.
>>
Why didn't all the based black bulls mount her?
>>
>>37870148
>See that Timmy?
>When a man and a woman love each other very much, they do that kind of thing
>It's normal for people to play with their Pepe alone, too
>Most people do this in private, but this guy has no decency
>>
>>37870405
Male hobos usually ask for money in exchange for nothing

Homeless girls are providing a service, if they wjore themselves out
>>
>>37870331
>Most of the homeless people I see are men.
Because only the truly crazy women actually go homeless. The rest either find men to take them in or some kind of government assistance program because they're single mothers.
>>
>>37870331
False. On a school trip this one time I was riding a packed subway and there was this filthy black dude beating it away in his baggy grey sweatpants. No one did jack shit and a few of the girls in my class watched in "disgust"
>>
>>37870116
>>37869616
"""""""""""she""""""""""" is a nigger btw ooga booga'd all throughout the performance
>>
>>37870279
>some one is masturbating
>better throw them on the ground because I disprove

??? thats nigger logic.
>>
Wtf is wrong with this person, they did some weird movements at the end.
>>
File: 1484433048847.jpg (90KB, 750x853px) Image search: [Google]
1484433048847.jpg
90KB, 750x853px
>>37870812
its tail whip
>>
>>37870537
what do you mean by "disgust"? they liked it?
>>
>>37870934
well i'm a white nigger, never claimed otherwise.
>>
>>37871014
oops meant for >>37870691
"original comment"
>>
I got busted for public masturbation and it ruined my life. Was just two policemen who saw me and I was in a secluded area drunk out of my skull. Total bullshit. No public benefit whatsoever in giving me a criminal record.
>>
>>37870411
No amount of watching people masturbate can turn a child into an adult. If only it were that easy.
>>
>>37870279
>not calling the police, having her arrested charged and labled a sex offender
>>
File: 1490940749313.png (31KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1490940749313.png
31KB, 800x533px
>>37870116
This. Religion needs to be mentioned.
>>37870144
>health hazard
Religion faggots thought that germs were demons and seeing as how sex was magic and caused STD's idiots like you don't realise that nudity actually is not a health hazard because the ethics evolved into science, of which is beyond retarded, but so are you. Most people die from getting breathed on, yet you don't wear a mask in public, nor gloves.
>>
>>37870152
>wanting to touch a naked man

>being that mad

Why would you be that mad? Angry that he turned you on?
>>
>>37871426
>muh religion is bad meme
if you think the church is why public masturbation is unwelcome in almost every culture, then you can also say that religion caused the invention of computers, rocket ships, and all medicine.

teenage reductionism should also be illegal.
>>
>>37871486
They all had that same germs are demons ethic, and thought of sex as magic. Same thing. If people didn't assume shit, then religion would not be created in so many places.

And no, the church held back technology for hundreds of years you moronic piece of shit. The church literally killed scientists for using logic. Most religions retard rage against progress and personal liberties.

And I'm twenty eight. Odds are you are the young one that has not reached enlightenment of agnosticism yet.
>>
>>37871597
>>37871486
Also adding to my retort.

>bad meme

It makes bad possible. There is no such thing as right nor wrong without religious ethics. No excuses to witch hunt neither. You cannot go steal from the other kingdom too, just because the peasants believe that the pagans need to be destroyed for god wants them in hell anyway, and they've got good shit really meant for you.

It makes bad possible. Literally.
>>
>>37870503
Actually, female homeless shelters are a lot more common and are not hard to get in to (if female).
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.