[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my normalfag Stacy psychiatrist keeps pestering me about the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: pepepunch.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
pepepunch.gif
405KB, 359x371px
my normalfag Stacy psychiatrist keeps pestering me about the neet life and keeps on trying to convince me to get a job at Starbucks just for "personal enrichment"

how do I tell her to fuck off

>in b4 why do you go to a shrink if you don't wanna follow her advice

i go just so I an my psych medications to prevent me from going full retard and think I'm communicating with goblins in the sewer system with messages encoded in my turds

how did you get your shrink to see the glory that is the NEET life?
>>
>>37864407
Reminder that psychiatrists just try to shame you to make you more like a normie. They work for the state's interests not yours.
>>
>>37864460
do psychiatrists even work for the state...?
>>
>>37864460
how do I tell her to fuck off why can't she just write me my prescriptions that prevent me from going full retard and ending up in county lockup and be done with it

last time I was in the psych ward some rich bipolar told me a family friend of his writes a script for his meds and only sees him once a year why can't I have that
>>
>>37864493
cause you aint rich and you have no friends. Take that job at starbucks and maybe someday you afford a private doctor. :^)
>>
File: 56526765.jpg (33KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
56526765.jpg
33KB, 500x457px
my thepaist doesn't give a shit that I don't want to work/ can't - get a new one
>>
>>37864578
my mom gives me cash every month to see a private doctor because the Medicare clinics are total garbage full of niggers feigning mental illness for gibsmedats and to do less time

i need to find a corrupt psychiatrist that just writes scripts after a monthly Skype session or something just to make sure I'm not going fill psychotic I don't need a Stacy from a rich family on park that never suffered in life lecturing me on what I should do
>>
File: 1493204337463s.jpg (2KB, 103x119px) Image search: [Google]
1493204337463s.jpg
2KB, 103x119px
>>37864407
>think I'm communicating with goblins in the sewer system with messages encoded in my turds
>>
>>37864407
Have you asked her if it's possible to change?

I saw a normie psych and asked to see someone else the second time I saw her. She complimented me for being honest and referred me to another (who I haven't met yet).
>>
>>37864640
I don't even know what's the point of doing that i'd ask her to stop lecturing me and just give me prescriptions but I'm too much of a beta

I'm at the point where I just lie to her outright about filling out job applications for minimum cuck wage jobs and telling her they never get back to me but that can't be healthy I have to constantly rehearse scripted lies and keep my story straight she has an impeccable memory
>>
>>37864737
For a chance of improvement of the situation (being with a therapists you find annoying)
>>
>>37864407
Just see a psychologist to talk about your issues, maybe try a man? I do better with them despite not being one, it seems like female therapists just tell you to "shut up and get a job" which I can just hear at home.
>>
>>37864839
What good would a psychologist do? He needs a real doctor. Getting a male psychiatrist is better than the current one, but people in psychology who waste it on counseling are stupid as fuck.
>>
>>37864578
fuck being a slave.
>>
>Be a coffee serving wageslave in a Starbucks.
>Personnal enrichment.

Pick one.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.