[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi robots, femanon here. I'd like to ask you a question.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: 1494253325910.jpg (79KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1494253325910.jpg
79KB, 1024x576px
Hi robots, femanon here. I'd like to ask you a question. Why do guys get so butthurt if a girl cheats on them? I've cheated on my boyfriends and I've been cheated on. However, when my boyfriend cheated on me I was able to forgive him and get over it. On the other hand, the guys I've cheated on acted like it was the end of the world. I don't get it. It's just sex, it doesn't mean anything. What difference does it make if I've had another guy's dick inside me? Our relationship is still the same, my feelings haven't changed. I thought girls were supposed to be the sensitive ones, but it's the guys? Explain, please.
>>
>>37864353
Now this is some low quality bait
>>
>>37864353
>However, when my boyfriend cheated on me I was able to forgive him and get over it
Because you're a cuck
>>
>>37864362
Yeah this is pretty sad. Women reee too if they get cheated on.
>>
>>37864353
>golly gee i just cant figure out why somebody would be upset that i unrepentantly violated their trust
>>
Just saying that if the love between the couple is true there shouldn't be any reason to cheat, you assholes take love like it was a playful toy
>>
>>37864353
>implying grills come on r9k
Nice try OP
>>
I wish r9k wasn't so easy to bait
>>
>>37864353
Serious answer?

Its evolutionary, no matter who a woman sleeps with she is passing on her genes, a man in a relationship doesn't have the same luxury.
>>
>>37864353
I'll bait.
Sex should only be reserved for the person you care about the most. Yes, maybe sex isn't a huge deal, but someone that cares about feels extremely betrayed when you offer something so personal and intimate to another person. It's supposed to be one of the most aspects in a relationship.
You're either a huge cuck or you just can't form proper relationships with people.
>>
>>37864362
Believe it or not, there are girls browsing and posting on /r9k/.

>>37864391
In my experience, they don't. If we care about a guy and love him, we usually forgive him. Maybe it's got something to do with being able to handle your emotions better?

>>37864397
Even if it was a violation of trust (which is debatable), it doesn't seem like a big one.
>>
>>37864524
>women
>handling their emotions better
I'm lovin every laugh.
>>
>>37864353
You want an answer as cold as your heart is? Well the truth and biological facts behind why guys should be more upset if a girl cheats is the fact that getting pregnant is something that's actually very harsh on a womans body, not only does it take a large amount of time, effort, energy and a massive physical toll on her. Men are then geared to take care of her but also the child.

An old statistic demonstrated 1/10 men take care of a child that they believe to be theirs, but isn't. A more current statistic shows that worst case 1/3 men are taking care of children they believe to be theirs.

If guys can't even trust a woman they're suppose to be with to exclusively have sex with them(the only sure way to know a girl isn't going to have some one else's kid).

The ramification aren't nearly as bad as if a guy fucks around. Neither are okay, but obviously there's more more serious issues when a girl does it.
>>
File: IMG_1774.png (246KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1774.png
246KB, 500x348px
>>37864353
>Leviticus 20:10 - And the man that committeth adultery with [another] man's wife, [even he] that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
>>
>>37864463
That might have made sense in the past, but nowadays sex is mostly a recreational activity. And I've never been in a relationship where having kids together was an option anyway, so why would the guy care?

>>37864476
But guys would fuck every girl they see if they had the chance, so I don't think they see sex as something so intimate?
>>
>>37864599
>But guys would fuck every girl they see if they had the chance, so I don't think they see sex as something so intimate?
There is quite a large number of guys that would not do that.
>>
File: 1490880648204.jpg (80KB, 539x566px) Image search: [Google]
1490880648204.jpg
80KB, 539x566px
>>37864599
>But guys would fuck every girl they see
You do realize that there is a possibly that not everyone is a thirsty hoe like you?
>>
File: 1334888162892.png (7KB, 399x501px) Image search: [Google]
1334888162892.png
7KB, 399x501px
>>37864599
>Why do animals have evolutionary knee-jerk reactions to things?

Asking why men get jealous is like asking why humans don't like setting themselves on fire when they are hungry.
>>
>>37864524
I doubt it's that. I mean look at conventional /r9k/ roastie knowledge. We know for a fact multiple Stacey's will fuck one Chad. But they won't fuck betas. So if Chad cheats, then maybe that is more acceptable to them because they're with Chad. But for a guy if his woman fucks another guy that's getting cucked. It's still sexual selection and shit but it's the females that are doing. The other girl still chooses to fuck Stacey's boyfriend and so does Stacey, so that's ok. But if a beta is dating Stacey she fucks Chad, that isn't good for the beta and will hurt his feels.
>>
>>37864353
>acted like its the end of the world

I'm not sure how old these guys are but I will speak for myself and guys I know. It would definitely not be the end of the world just the end of the relationship.

cheating can do 3 things imo
> not loyal/trustworthy/faithful
> disrespect
> potentially breaks an earlier agreement
>>
>>37864599
>guys would fuck every girl they see if they had the chance
i for one have have had and declined no fewer than three openly and explicitly stated chances, and i wasnt even in a relationship
i just value sex as more than a pleasurable commodity
>>
>>37864599
>That might have made sense in the past, but nowadays sex is mostly a recreational activity. And I've never been in a relationship where having kids together was an option anyway, so why would the guy care?

fucking ell the stupid woman stereotype. Just because nowadays its recreational, it doesnt change the evolutionary behavior of males.

Males have an interest to make sure that woman is loyal, to make sure she carries HIS genes. That's where purity, virginity values come from. Woman doesn't care who she gets knocked up by, she only cares that she is with a man, that can provide for her so they would be able to raise her children. Evolutionary speaking, women shouldn't care when men cheat, if the man stays with her and provides resources for her to raise her children.
>>
>>37864786
I think if I had a roastie I really loved that satisfied all my needs I wouldn't look at other women at all. I've noticed couples that are actually happy and in love don't want anyone else. I wonder what that must feel like?
>>
>>37864353
you don't mind because you are a sociopath

if bait, sage either way
>>
File: Tanside2_1024x1024.jpg (68KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Tanside2_1024x1024.jpg
68KB, 683x1024px
This is why chastity a best fetish. Women truly descended from Eve, something about having X chromosomes make you a heartless bitch. I've been reading through dental textbooks lately and am working on a modified behind the teeth retainer thing. It's basically the same thing as what they use to keep kids from sucking their thumb, except it will keep her from sucking dick when I'm not around. Enforced chastity still isn't enough to keep her from cheating but it does at least make it more inconvenient for her.
>>
>>37864463
this. also, it's far easier for women to get STDs
that said, cheating is wrong regardless of who's doing it. cheating shows a lack of self control, honesty, and respect for your partner
>>
>>37864353
>pretending it's not bait

Men have much better reason to get angry. If a woman gives birth, she always knows the child is hers. Men on the other hand...
I believe this deeply imprinted into our DNA.
>>
>>37864524
prove you're a girl first
>>
>I don't get it. It's just sex, it doesn't mean anything
You didn't earn that sex Stacy. You didn't have to charm your way into dick. Just having a pussy made it possible.

On that merit the men who cheated on you probably all had to be charming, display confidence, and be attractive.

You only had to be attractive.
Therefore you're worse then them.
>>
Why aren't DNA tests to ascertain biological fatherhood routine, standard, and even required by law yet before a guy gets put as the father in the birth certificate?
>>
>>37864353
If you want an open relationship

JUST FUCKING TELL ME

I wouldnt give a shit if its part of the established rules. What I dont like tho is a girl feels entitled to breaking my trust and thinks she's beyond reproach for her actions. Just. fucking. tell me. And yeah we can fuck other people
>>
>>37864353
>>37864524

so, we still pretending, right guys? :wink: wink:
>>
File: 1497846111842.jpg (250KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1497846111842.jpg
250KB, 1152x2048px
Obviou2 bait post cute stacies instead
>>
>>37865478

that girl it isn't a stacy. just some roastie whore.
>>
>>37864524
>>37864353
a dick thats come in another pussy doesnt really change anything

dipping your dick in a pussy thats been cummed in however, come on now
>>
>>37865576
Whats the difference? You thinking shes attractive or not?

A stacy can be a camwhore roastie . stop saying stupid shit anon. Youre annoying
>>
can we please ban any post that admits that the poster is female for no reason, excluding when it actually has a place in a discussion?
all it is now is a bunch of bait.
don't let this become /b/.
>>
>>37864353
>femanon here
That's where I stopped reading. It's not an anonymous image board so you can tell me who you are.
>>
>>37864353
>butthurt if girl cheats on me
>being a cuck
what do you think I would choose
>>
>>37865478
>being attracted to coons
>>
>>37864353
Fuck off, hole.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.