[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im gonna do it guys im gonna try to find a gf im in the process

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

im gonna do it guys
im gonna try to find a gf
im in the process of losing weight
ive just been walking around and eating less and it is working
but then i realized at a gym i can actually meet people
even a girl
i have always wanted a strong weight lifting girl
so im going to go out today and acquire a gym membership
and do my exercising there
if i see the same girl there frequently i will talk to her and see if she is interested
even if i dont find one, i will still be losing weight
the more weight i lose the more my chances increase
even if i never find one i will still be healthier and feel better

the more weight i lose the fewer calories my body requires
fewer calories = less food to buy
the money saved justifies the gym membership

it is perfect
>>
Picking up a girl at the gym might as well be reserved only for mega-Chad's
>>
>>37864239
even a girl like picrelated? because i basically want picrelated
>>
>>37864111
try intermittent fasting, you both gain muscle and lose fat
>>
>>37864111
i just noticed i got trips, now i have to do it
im gonna head out at noon and get signed up then. gotta find whatever one is close enough to walk to
>>
>>37864297
Depends on how much of a butterface you can go for.
>>
>but then i realized at a gym i can actually meet people
>even a girl

hahahaha. RIP OP.
>>
>>37864561
i just want to not be alone so i can go or pretty much any girl
>>
>>37864111
First lift until you look like powerlifter atleast. Fit girls wont talk with a newbie... I suppose.
I just started going to the gym too, and I dont even make eyecontact with the girls yet.
Its good that you have confidence, but be patient, my dude.
>>
>>37864111
I believe in you OP! You got this
>>
>>37864639
im not really into the getting big thing, i have a good frame for it but one of the main reasons i want to lose weight is that i don't like the feeling of being bulky.
i will work on muscles, but not their size. just strength and tone.
so definitely no powerlifter

i would like to make friends. i want to improve, physically and socially. the whole "meet future gf" thing is just extra motivation

>>37864808
thanks
>>
well i just got a free 7 day trial at a gym 0.4 miles away, which is a 10 minute walk considering traffic
im doing it lads. i'll head out at noon.
>>
haha fucking delusional fatties. as if being in shape was the only thing needed to get gf. and picking up girls at the gym, lmao, only chad and tyrone are allowed to do that.
>>
I go to the gym regularly. I can safely tell you that you won't get a gymfu. Only TOP TIER chads can do it. Going to the gym will help you get a gf. She won't be from the gym though.
>>
>>37865069
i have had a gf within the last year, and several through my life. im just trying to find the right one. not in terms of appearance, but personality. i need to find somebody who reinforces my strengths and covers my weaknesses, and who gets the same benefit from me
>>
File: 1494629877530.png (206KB, 815x696px) Image search: [Google]
1494629877530.png
206KB, 815x696px
What's the point in getting a fit gf if you have to be much stronger than her anyway?
>>
>>37865286
i just like the way muscles look on girls, especially back and arm muscles

and thigh muscles. mmmm
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.