[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>person asks to add you >have great conversation for first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1497489118895.png (356KB, 480x388px) Image search: [Google]
1497489118895.png
356KB, 480x388px
>person asks to add you
>have great conversation for first 2 days
>they stop talking
>try to initialize a conversation
>they act cold and aloof
>maybe they're just in a bad mood I'll wait and see if they try and talk to me when they're feeling better
>week later and they still aren't talking
>still have me added for some reason yet they don't show any interest at all in talking to me anymore
what did they mean by this?
>>
The novelty wears off.

These people are fickle flakes. Probably the same type of person to perpetually cheat on their parties because they "get bored" easily
>>
>>37864108
i think you're right anon. Thats kind of annoying.
>>
>start talking to someone
>goes sort of well the first few days
>gets better the days after
>eventually don't talk for a few days
>start talking only whenever they message me because I'm not sure if they'd want to talk otherwise
>has been a week since we last talked now
>think I seen them make a thread yesterday about how every eventually stops talking to them
>scared they're going to delete me soon because I haven't talked to them yet too scared to message them

I'm sorry
>>
>>37864319
Just message them anon. You'll just end up regretting it if they delete you.
>>
>>37864444
Quads don't lie faggot, message them now
>>
>>37864079
>add 10/10 bombshell girl
>she talks fairly freqently
>skype a few times
>she goes silent
>comes back 2 weeks later apologizing saying shes busy
>silent again
>ask her if we still cool she says yea

dunno what to do bros she's honestly the most beutiful girl thats ever paid attention to me but she may be just keeping me around to boost her ego
>>
>>37864482
She saw how ugly you are
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.