[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>used to be in gifted programs in elementary school >used

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: kumikojpg.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kumikojpg.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>used to be in gifted programs in elementary school
>used to be smarter than average
>used to like school
>used to be enthusiastic about learning
>used to read books
>used to have an imagination

>over a decade later

>graduate high school with a low C average
>don't care about anything
>too directionless and apathetic to go to college
>over two years since I graduated and I haven't done anything
>lay in bed all day and play videogames
>don't have any goals
>hate working to an irrational degree
>haven't read a book or been able to focus on a book in years
>feel myself getting dumber and dumber every single day
>>
>>37859578
Kill yourself thats the only solution..
I would suggest that you get rolled over by something big, pretty dramatic way of dying.
>>
>>37859578
sounds familiar over here too, OP.
why is it though? why did this happen?
>>
>>37859578

I hate to be the one to tell you this but those gifted programs were actually psy-ops designed to identity high-potential children and to neutralize them before they are able to fully develop.
>>
>>37859680
proof?

or just /pol/anoia?
>>
>>37859578
Op , we are one in the same
>>
>>37859578
You're not getting dumber, you just need to challenge your brain every once in a while
>>
>>37859680
That doesn't make sense, they'd want to raise high potential children to be able to do high-skill jobs for them.
>>
>>37859755
but what's the point? I'm already so far behind my peer group and even those below me. there's nothing I like anymore, nothing I want to strive for, I just want to be a NEET and be left alone but it's not viable and surely a recipe for suicide
>>
>everyone lying to me that I am smarter than others
>I am such brainlet who can't finish college algebra course
Never believe those bold statements. You were dumb from the very beginning.
>>
>>37859765

What is needed by the government and big business are low intelligence workers who are accustomed to performing monotonous tasks. The education system is dedicated to producing this type of worker because they are needed in large quantities so as not to disrupt the existing power structure.

There isn't nearly as great a need for "high-skill" jobs as you put it.
And by high-potential children I don't mean future engineers.
>>
>>37859820
>it's a "mom calls me lazy and says I'm not trying because she desperately wants to believe I'm smart" episode
>>
ikft anon. i'm smart but lazy as well
>>
>>37859680
proof? I saw this on pol but didn't believe it.
>>
>>37859876
>asking for proof for a conspiracy theory
>>
>>37859774
Since you're a few years behind your age group, you will just give up and do nothing for the next 40 years? Don't tell me you're like 25 years old...
>>
>>37860810
I'm giving up because I have nothing to do with my life, no purpose no interests no dreams or goals or anything

I'm another beta cog in the machine, except I'm a shitty cog because I don't even like working
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.