[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Females seem cute and perfect, but are all whores

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

>be me 20 year old KHV student
>tfw meet super cute 18 year old girl living in Apartment complex with me. (Pic related)
>she was kicked out of her home and forced to live alone because she had no friends.
>ask her where is works.
>she claims to work at wallgreens.
>super cute and always teases me that I'm a rich student ect ect.
>she comes over and she plays vidya and watches anime, we eat in my apartment.
>fall deeply in love with her
>one night talking about our troubles and I tell her I'm a KHV.
>"wow no way anon! I'm a virgin too but kissed a guy"
>tell her I'm depressed because no girl likes me and KHV stuff.
>"I could kiss you if I like anon"
>we kiss. It felt so amazing like nothing I've ever felt.
>"hehe how was that anon?"
>g-good
>she leaves and I go to bed.
>wake up the next day and go to Walgreens she told me she worked this time but wasn't there.
>buy stuff and go home.
>I look for her car in the parking lot, not there.
>hm was she lying to me I thought?
>next day I see her I ask.
>"I was with a friend in the hospital she was sick ect ect."
>the next day I am getting quite horny and browsing backpage in hopes that I will finally get enough courage to loose my virginity.
>i see her, different name, and put 20 instead of 18.
>freaking out.
>she is a hooker and also sells nudes and nude videos.
>the qt female I thought was pure and beautiful is a hooker! And definitely not a virgin!

i wanted to get married to her! I even kissed a hookers lips!!!! I haven't talked to her since i found out and haven't even been outside. All I want is a pure wife. What am I supposed to do now!?
>>
>>37859339
you could rape her if u want
>>
Tf did you expect
>>
>>37859339
Idiot story when you dont give proof or povide timestamps
>>
You'd be surprised how common it's becoming for attractive girls to give away nudes or be hookers for money. I had a friend that was attractive as fuck and she admitted to me that she fucked 2 guys for like 5 grams of weed, shit hurt me on the inside, but I was like 17 and a fag so I was still pure minded at the time.
>>
>>37859339
Quit being such a fag. You wish people would pay to see your dick
>>
>>37859339
>browsing backpage
>i see her
The next thing to do is quite obvious anon. Play your cards right and you'll get to fuck her for free.
>>
>I'm too dumb to live and thought with my dick
>whore saw me being easy prey
>why are all women whores???

OP you're a dumb faggot for not realizing she's a hooker. She'd probably milked you dry without giving you sex then fucked off.
Now dumb her and make sure she won't be able to get back to you.
>>
>>37859339
>girl is pretty and not a giant bitch 24/7
>wow, she must be a perfect pure angel!
You bring this on yourself.
>>
>>37859995
I never dated her...she just kissed me once and hung out with me because she felt bad.
>>
File: 1183709574741.jpg (19KB, 366x271px) Image search: [Google]
1183709574741.jpg
19KB, 366x271px
>>37859339
>>37860078
Welcome to reality. Now take the opportunity for free pity sex from a hooker you spazz. Also wear a condom. make sure you get it from Walgreens
>>
>>37860190
She's definitely into me but now I'm too disgusted that she's a hooker. I thought she was pure.
>>
>>37860208
She's a hooker with no money right? And she "teases" you about being the "rich" student. Smells like a trap to me. You could just continue to act pity so she would have sex with you. You can pump her and dump her if you don't let your emotions get in the way.
>>
>>37860267
I tried to teach her about saving money and investing but females always seem to be awful at that thing. Her apartment is shitty and smells like weed also. She wants my good boy bux so I think I'll stay away. She's degenerate.
>>
>>37860303
Probably the best idea. Good on you for being smart OP. And hey, at least you're just a HV rather than a HKV
>>
>>37859339

>one night talking about our troubles and I tell her I'm a KHV.
>tell her I'm depressed because no girl likes me and KHV stuff.

I already hate you. I can tell when you say talk about our troubles you mean yours, you whiny piece of shit.
What business is it of your if she's a hooker? Of vourse she'll lie to a stranger about what she does. You think a "pure" girl would kiss a guy just because he's mopey about it?
You said it felt amazing. As far as I can see she's done N O T H I N G bad to you. You just built up your expectations sky high and it's YOUR fault.
>>
Op, look. You got two options. You can either keep that knowledge to yourself and try to get free sex from her, or confront her about it, it might go great, or it might not, but that is all you got.
>>
>>37860369
Regardless. She's still a succubus whore who's obviously trying to live off a beta and his beta bux. OP should stay the hell away.
>>
>>37860208
There is no such thing as a pure person OP. Welcome to reality. She wouldn't be pure even if she was still a virgin. Stop being a fucking faggot. Why do you think you're still a virgin?
>>
File: 1495767772401.gif (266KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
1495767772401.gif
266KB, 250x189px
>>37860303
Please don't confront her OP because if you do she'll find a way to seduce you for ca$h. Best two options is to play dumb and get pity sex or just btfo from her life
>>
File: Lloyd Watson.jpg (96KB, 526x467px) Image search: [Google]
Lloyd Watson.jpg
96KB, 526x467px
>>37859430

She only got 5 grams for fucking two dudes? God damn that bitch doesn't know how to sell pussy.
>>
>>37860303
>oh noes she smokes some weed
>drugs are evil
>if I see someone who does them then the devil will get me
>she's a bigshot dealer she'll cut off my cock and steal my neetbux
>like independent prostitutes don't make plenty
And she's the degenerate?

Take a good hard look at yourself, I'm not sure you can afford to be that picky. She's not fat and smelly, that's probably the best chance you'll ever get bro.
>>
>>37859339
The fact the she lied straight to your face is enough reason to avoid her.
>>
File: Gohan-blast.jpg (39KB, 360x285px) Image search: [Google]
Gohan-blast.jpg
39KB, 360x285px
>>37860483
Don't listen to this shitter OP. You're still young. Don't give in to the pressures of HKV. Do it for the both of us.
>>
>>37860483
I'm attractive and wealthy myself. I looked at her bank account, she barely had any money and no investments. And she blew the money she saves on drugs and clothes and normie crap. I will find a nice pure virgin girl that loves me while at college!
>>
>>37860550
>I will find a nice pure virgin girl that loves me while at college!

>*3 years later*
>tfw no gf
>>
>>37860466
Is that notorious serial killer Samuel Hyde?
>>
>>37860565
even if OP was still a virgin within the next 3 years he can always look back and remember the hooker he kissed and say to himself "eh, it could have gone worse"
>>
Can you send more of her?
>>
>>37860190
I read that I'm vegeta's voice which made it funnier
>>
>>37859339
Stop Texas Sharpshooting. We could take a similar example of a man who behaved like this and apply it to all and it would be just as false.
>>
>>37860550
Attractive and wealthy, virgin at 20? Nah OP, you may be wealthy, but clearly overestimating how attractive you are.
>>
Whoa, whoa, let's not make hasty inaccurate generalizations here.
>Females seem cute and perfect
Not all women are like that. A third, tops.
>>
>>37861038
remember Elliot Rogers? The supreme gentleman was all of those things
>>
>What am I supposed to do now!?
post the link to the page so that she can come over to my place
>>
>>37859339
Just do yourself a favor and don't become a beta provider for some hooker that is just trying to find a *nice guy* to be with after she fucks 1141984098148091 guys and getting money from it.
>>
>>37860811
Decent butt. Jrgutrgjtfjyfhy
>>
>>37861530
Damn, dude just hit that. Who cares about pure! You aren't even pure yourself just go for it.
>>
File: IMG_0953.jpg (125KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0953.jpg
125KB, 1000x664px
Just fuck her then move on. Like all the other guys. Women are garbage humans.
>>
>>37859339
Look at it this way, you got a kiss for free
>>
File: gold-digger-01.jpg (39KB, 565x768px) Image search: [Google]
gold-digger-01.jpg
39KB, 565x768px
>>37859339
She wants only your money,DO NOT FUCK HER,she might trys to get pregnant to force you to marry her
>>
You think that's bad... I saw my mom on the back pages on time a few years ago, no fucking joke
>>
>>37860208
What are you talking about, you literally just said you were wanting a hooker.
>>
>>37859863
yeah, I'm thinking this too. it will be an education for you anon. don't let on you know, I think she's into you.
>>
>>37862099
greentext this anon
>>
You are a degenerate who was about to go fuck a hooker, you don't deserve a virgin anyway.

What were you going to do, go fuck a hooker and then keep pursuing this girl?
>>
>about to pay hooker
>find out you might be able to fuck hooker for free
what's the problem, lads?
>>
>>37862392

Agreed. Is there a better feeling than fucking a hooker for free?
>>
>>37859339
might as well continue and see if you can get a free sex out of it
>>
>>37862392
This.

Originalli ravioli
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.