[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1437719741976.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1437719741976.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>take a break from uni because of financial stuff
>get a job as a janitor/grounds keeper
>since i just need the money i throw myself into the work
>double shifts, sometimes night shifts
>with all this manual labour i slowly start losing weight and start gaining muscle
>this attracts female attention which i don't know how to deal with
>physical contact from female coworkers
>sometimes free food in the work cafeteria since "im a young boy easy on the eyes" said the head waitress
>recently i noticed the younger at waitress staring at me
>like walk into the cafeteria and shes leaning on the counter staring at me with a smile
>she sometimes comes to sit at my table while im eating and asks if i want more food since i work so much
>compliments my looks like my new haircut or broad shoulders
>yesterday while i was eating she came from behind and put her hands on my shoulders and rested her head on my head "want something to drink? its on the house"

IM FREAKING OUT, i don't know how to deal with this, this is new to me, what am i supposed to do?
or am I just reading too much into this situation and this is stuff normies do all the time?
i really don't want to sperg out and ruin this

any advice robots?
>>
i'm not 100% sure about this but, i think she likes you.
>>
>>37858478
yeah i've picked up on this vibe, but i still don't know what to do, apart from work i dont do much
just stay at home, play vidya and smoke weed
this is what im worried about, that the real me isn't good enough for her
>>
OP here, need to go to work, hopefully ill have a clearer mind when i get back, ill read the replys ( if any) when i come home
>>
>>37858508
Bruh, cool your shit. She wants your D that much is apparent. All you have to is ask "hey, would you like to go hangout sometime?" and when she undoubtedly says yes you suggest going to an arcade, skating rink, or ask if she smokes weed and wants to go on a nature walk and smoke a few bowls. Go to a river or lake or with some booze or something and make a fire. All you have to do is ask questions about her and use her answers to continue the conversation. If it lags don't freak out as this will just increase the "mystery" she feels about you. You're gonna get laid faggot, enjoy.
>>
>>37858452
>>>/adv/

If you have questions about woman; you are better off asking there.
>>
Whenever I am questioning if a girl is into me I simply imagine the scenario if they were married, would their husband be okay with them acting this way around me? Would their husband be okay with they way they talked to me? And other shit like that. If the answer is no, then for certainty I can go in for the kill and try to fuck the bitch. If the answer was yes, I would still want to fuck, but I'd be a lot more cautious and give it more time to be certain I'm in the clear to make a move.
>>
>>37858452
>getting noticeable gains from being a janitor

Look dude losing weight from working is one thing, but you're taking this to an unrealistic level

Consider me 100% baited senpai
>>
>>37858813
Not OP but you'd be surprised at how much weight you lose actually working every day. It depends on your profession and how much walking about you do as well as how much you eat.

OP was probably a couch potato fatty that was only fat because he didn't move about, they're fat because they're lazy not because they over eat. His diet is probably normal its just he didn't work off the calories.

Eats normal + lazy = fat
Eats normal + regular exercise/work = not fat

Eats excessively + lazy = fat
Eats excessively + regular exercise/work = Still fat because they eat too much

It also depends on your age.
>>
>>37858813
Some people just have naturally higher testosterone levels and get gains easy
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.