[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking LET IT ALL OUT I WANT TO FUCKING WRECK EVERYTHING I'M

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1477192934617.gif (253KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
1477192934617.gif
253KB, 447x415px
Fucking LET IT ALL OUT

I WANT TO FUCKING WRECK EVERYTHING I'M SO FUCKING MAD AT FUCKING EVERYONE AND EVERY FUCKING THING AAAAAAAAAAAA FFFFUUUUCCCKKK
>>
Dear god
EITHER YOU FUCKIN KILL ME OR YOU KILL EVERYBODY AROUND ME. WHAT MADE YOU THINK THIS WAS IN ANY WAY A GOOD IDEA
fuck off
anon
>>
I am aggravated that the dude at work that sits behind me is complaining about the fact that the fucking FREE lunches they provide from a local sandwich shop have shredded lettuce on them. Fuck man, just go buy your own shit and stop bitching about something that someone gave you for free.
>>
File: 1445048570266.png (56KB, 260x263px) Image search: [Google]
1445048570266.png
56KB, 260x263px
This goddamn fucking cunt below me bitched me out again last night for being too loud
Bitch, you have no fucking idea what loud even is.
That was me holding BACK
You live in fucking DOWNTOWN TACOMA
How am I louder than the fucking freeway right outside our windows with the motorcycles driving by at full throttle?
How am I louder than the fucking freight trains on the other side of the freeway speeding up and slowing down, causing all its cars to ram into each other?
And you come up here saying it sounded like I was having some kind of party? I was playing a video game with my BROTHER
And it was only 11:00. Fuck you for having to wake up at 4am! You have a shit job! And you work weekends?? Fuck YOU!
I've been holding back on the noise, believe me. You have no idea how loud I can get. You can't expect me to halt ALL noise after 9:00. Fucking Christ.
I'd also be a little more understanding if I was doing this every day, but this is literally once a month. Can't I have some friends over at least once a month?
Welcome to the city you fucking cunt.
>>
my OCD isnt going away and its going to ruin my life and i cant stop it
>>
>>37858336
IM SO FUCKING READY FOR THIS WORLD TO BURN.
IM ANGERY AT EXISTENCE BUT I CANT HURT ANYONE BECAUSE OF MY EXTREME PARANOIA THAT IM LIVING IN SIMULATION THAT IS JUST TESTING MY MORALS AND INTEGRITY

WHEN THE WHOLE NORTH KOREA SITUATION WAS HAPPENING A COUPLE MONTHS AGO I UNIRONICALLY WISHED FOR NUCLEAR WAR TO COMMENCE AND GET VAPORIZED IN THE INFERNO
>>
File: IMG_4569.jpg (211KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4569.jpg
211KB, 900x973px
I HATE MY FUCKING LIFE

I FUCKING RUINED EVERY OPPORTUNITY I EVER HAD

IVE MADE AWFUL MISTAKES AND BURNED SO MANY BRIDGES

IM GOING TO DIE OLD AND ALONE

I HATE MY JOB

I HATE MY STUPIDITY

I HATE MY UGLY FACE

I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN

I HATE HOW I DRIVE PEOPLE AWAY
>>
File: salmon.jpg (9KB, 200x420px) Image search: [Google]
salmon.jpg
9KB, 200x420px
>>37858681
You seem eloquent .Really got a feel for you voice.
>>
>>37858681
Hmmm, with a little work that could be a good song
>>
Try the Pepe button from the play store when Pepe goes red there's some awful autistic screaming is it one of you dudes
>>
File: (14).jpg (94KB, 422x408px) Image search: [Google]
(14).jpg
94KB, 422x408px
AHH AHH AHHH
FUCKKKKKK
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
SHITTTTTT
AHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
I really want to fucking kill myself but I'm too afraid of what might await me after I die.

I'm an insomniac because of paranoia that someone is watching me and I don't want people watching me sleep, on top of an irrational fear that bugs will crawl into my ears and lay eggs.

I wish I weren't the way I am, I wish I could be a normie because although it seems boring it's probably a lot better than constant mood swings and an inability to make friends due to poor social skills from being home schooled for most of my school years.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.