[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actually looking for advice here. How do I stop putting pussy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o3wymhITZS1tp2i55o1_1280.jpg (331KB, 959x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3wymhITZS1tp2i55o1_1280.jpg
331KB, 959x1280px
Actually looking for advice here.
How do I stop putting pussy on a pedestal? I'm dying for female contact and I want this shit to stop. Will losing my virginity put an end to this?
>>
>>37858246
Possibly, being in extended contact with females I hate ended it for me. So yeah, once you get laid and realize how it really feels you'll start to genuinely just dislike 90% of women naturally.
>>
>>37858246
How about approaching them with a level of scrutiny?
>>37858281
/thread
>>
I put attractive women above myself because I know they're wanted and I am not.
>>
Go on a date with a hamplanet so you can lose all respect for women.
>>
>>37858334
So achieve something and make yourself valuable if that's what it takes to restore your confidence. I did an engineering degree after highschool-- it's inflated my ego immensely.
>>
File: 1456377410954.gif (1MB, 256x169px) Image search: [Google]
1456377410954.gif
1MB, 256x169px
>>37858347
They don't need to be fat to be repugnant
>>
>>37858375

That won't make you attractive to the opposite sex
>>
Losing my virginity helped me see that sex isn't all that it's made out to be. It's rather gross if you think about it. You are going inside someone unless your unborn children come out on their wherever
>>
>>37858390
But their self esteem will be so low they'll actually entertain a date with OP at the offer of a buffet visit. Hopefully his dick will have the good sense to nope at her sexual advances.
>>
I lost my virginity and I still put it on pedestal
>>
I'm 20 years old and I lost my virginity at 19, a month before I turned 20 thank god. Anyways, yeah I'd say having sex will make you more comfortable with yourself. Mainly because of the whole craze about being a virgin and shit like that. I wish I would've lost my virginity back in high school though, I was just a year late. If I would've lost my virginity around sophomore or junior year, I can only imagine how different my life would've been. People say that they feel no different after losing their virginity but those people are retarded, for me, everything felt different, and the fact that I finally know how a female body functions in my bed, makes me feel a hell of a lot more confident about myself. I'd suggest you don't do what a lot of people on here do, which is fuck a hooker, I think that would make your situation worse. I would wait and throw myself out there to meet other girls in different places and get to know them. Have this year, 2017, be the year you lose your virginity. Because not being a virgin is 1000X better than being a virgin.
>>
>>37858426
Aha, you're right, the engineering degree won't make him more attractive. But the money sure as hell will.
>>
>>37859357

Women under 30 don't really care about money, that's for settling down. When they're young and hot they just want to fuck the hottest guys possible and have fun. Good thing you did all that studying though. I worked with a literal 10/10 19 year old chick at a restaurant, her boyfriend had no job, smoked weed all day every day, lived at home and didnt have a car. He was "hawt" tho.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.