[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question to femanons ! does the extreme women-hating of this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1497124121190.jpg (147KB, 966x827px) Image search: [Google]
1497124121190.jpg
147KB, 966x827px
Question to femanons ! does the extreme women-hating of this board bother/annoy you ? or do you just ignore it ?

(pic unrelated)
>>
They're just bitter losers. It's kind of funny.
>>
>>37857137
It's more or less a bad meme at this point and doesn't really hold water. Some of them are honestly pretty goddamn funny.
>>
>>37857137
I don't ignore it, but I wouldnt say it bothers me either.
I usually reply to it and try to turn it to hating ALL people instead. And whenever I get bored of arguing I just drop out and hope someone else replies to them instead. So not an annoyance but more of just like an itch, its nice to relieve it sometimes.
>>
You're not going to get any valid answers, as there's no women on the internet.
>>
I really just don't care. Mostly because I'm starting to become a normie so I can just fairly assume that anyone involved will die lonely, bitter, and a KHV. Once I realized that it didn't matter anymore.
>>
>>37857137
Sort of a reverse role model for me, like a bad parent or something, especially since I was here for the latter end of my formative years
I can always scroll past it if I'm not in the mood, so I don't care
>>
File: 1497848082319.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1497848082319.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>37857137
No. Not sure why but I don't really care.
>>
>>37857179
>women hating
>bad meme
>doesn't hold any water

Please go
>>
>>37857137
I find it fascinating. I look at SJW stuff for the same reason- mindless schadenfreude, and a reminder of why I don't interact with people.
>>
I'm a misanthrope so I enjoy those threads as well. I also read various man-hate threads, but you usually have to travel off-site to find those.
>>
No I'm not annoyed by it because I hate women too.
>>
>>37857137
>question to femanons
>does the extreme honesty on this board bother you
>>
Nah, they're just saying what most men think. At least it's honest. Makes me glad I don't date.
>>
Ignore/Laugh. I used to get upset and I honestly don't even know why because I've hated women pretty much my whole life anyway lol
>>
>>37857179
>meme
So this is how they cope? Oh, who am I kidding, it's the reddit betas trying to manufacture consensus again.

Get the fuck back to your fempire, faggot, this shit don't work here.
>>
>>37857137
>does truth bother/annoy you

No, most of it is completely accurate.
>>
>>37860353
If most men thought like robots, you'd all be back in the kitchen in no time. Enjoy your whoredom while it lasts, the next generations are going back to being housewives.
>>
>>37860353
> most men
males of r9k or 4chan do not represent most men. also true for people in general
>>
>>37860140
Same here, I browse both SJW insanities and this place. They're the same except they're on a different spectrum. It's fun.
>>
>>37860541
> the next generations are going back to being housewives.
Somehow I doubt it. Apart from male backlash on sites like this, and SJWs the vast majority of people in the west are apathetic to gender issues. It's probably going to stay as is.
>>
>>37857137
not really, i just stay away from woman hate threads and stop replying to angry boys who flip out at me for saying i'm a girl when it's relevant to a topic.

i've used /r9k/ since i was a young teenager (20 now) and even though /r9k/ of old was not nearly as misogynistic as it is now i'm not gonna lie and say it didn't heavily affect my self esteem growing up. it gave me tougher skin though and now i hardly even care. i swear i have stockholm syndrome or something with this place.
>>
File: 1496224662216.jpg (311KB, 1109x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1496224662216.jpg
311KB, 1109x1173px
Women are the fucking worst
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.