[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1394.jpg (135KB, 750x925px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1394.jpg
135KB, 750x925px
Do the users of R9k have friends? How many people do you hang out with on a regular basis?
>>
I have a colleague at school I sometimes hang with.

But I dont talk to him.
We go weeks without seeing each other or texting.

Just every now and then we talk about school work, and he invites me to lunch.

But aside from that, I do not have any friends.
>>
>>37856888
I haven't gone out socially since 2010, haven't had 'friends' since 2008.
>>
>>37856888
nah lost most of them once i got out of school. Now i basically just exist to work. Pretty shitty to be quite honest.
>>
I have like 4 friends I hang out with on the regular, a few others who are more like friend group than actual friends, and some old friends who I might hang out with once in a while and will definitely be friendly with if I run into them, but don't see very much.
>>
>>37856888
Lost contact with the people who kept me around out of pity early in high school, so zero friends rn. So far this summer I've spent most of my time inside
>>
>>37856888
i dont have any friends
never had any, I mean while I was at school I guess I had kinda like "buddies", but now realise they where only hanging out with me when there were no better options

also the OP image is fucking awful
>>
no friends online or irl.
r
i
g
i
n
a
l
>>
>>37856888
1 best friend who is well socialized "popular" girl but cool when she's not trying to be cool

like 3 guy friends who have their own interesting successful lives and i'm funny enough to be backup friend. like what >>37856972 said

that's it
>>
>>37856888
Yes I have friends, I have a group of 5 really close friends and countless extended friends.
>>
None.
None in real life none online.
I don't know why I'm still here tbqh senpai
>>
About 15 or so people at chess club every week.

As long as you're skilled you will be respected, regardless of how much of a sperg you are. Conversations are easy when the topic is same everytime (chess).
>>
Haven't had friends since middle school.
The only contacts in my phone are:
Mom
Dad
Jake (my room mate)
>>
I only have a couple of close friends I see on a regular basis, and a few others I'll hang out with from time to time. I'd say I'm pretty normal, socially.

for the most part I stay at home though. I'm not an outcast or anything, I'm just going through a bit of depression right now.
>>
>>37856888
I have one mexican dude that I consider anfriend and a black ch ick that I only hang out with in public from time to time when I need to do something so I dont seem lonely. Other than that I ha ve none.
>>
i have 1 friend from school (we have been friends for like 12 years now) and i'm fucking tired of him desu. dont have any other friend, not even buddies or people i know. i literally only talk with mom and dad and 1 grandma and dont know anyone else, but my 1 friend, and i wish i had no friends
>>
Please give me a rigorous defenition of "friend".
>>
>>37856888
Trips of truth. I have no friends, barely any family, if I died today I do not think anyone would notice for some time. its why I do not care about having a job or contributing to society, I have no attachments to it. I guess I am so shit I deserve to be alone forever it seems, I wish suicide booths were a thing, I hate it here.
>>
>>37856888
I used to. /uni/ is a bitch. the last time I found myself in a situation where I didn't know anyone and had to make friends was middle school and back in middle school students were kinda forced together during lunch and shit so eventually I met some people cause they noticed me. I also wasn't nearly as self-conscious at the time. Now there's no one place where everyone in my grade gets together and everyone else is really good at making their own cliques and withdrawing. So I really have no friends and no real way to make friends.
>>
>>37856888
I met a lot of people when I moved into a shared house with roommates. They were Norman chads and liked to party. Tho of all the people I met through this means, I would consider none of them friends. Bit it did get me laid.
>>
>>37856888
I've got some people I make small talk at work with, but nothing I can call a tried and true friend who would stick through thin and thick with you, just as you would for them.
>>
I have this one group of chicks I stroll around vegas with once in a while but im friendzoned by all of them. That's about as far as social interactions go really.
>>
>>37856888
BAN THISSS SHIT TOO NO FRIENDS ALLOWED
YOU DON'T GET TO BRING FRIENDS REEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK OFFF
>>
I have one guy i met from time to time.
He's pretty nych of a permavirgin too, but he found enlightment in art and philosophy.
I cannot.
And i cannot relate with him much, as he's content with his life and... Happy.
So i pretend to be happy like him because i don't want to look bad/weak even if when i think about it i feel like screaming because my life makes no sense and it's so fucking pointless.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.