[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that kid that wasn't allowed to watch Spongebob >that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

>that kid that wasn't allowed to watch Spongebob

>that girl that falsely accused a guy of rape and got off scott free

>that guy that actually raped girls but got away with it cause he was a Chad

>that kid that pulled his pants all the way down when peeing

>that kid that got his ass kicked in front of everyone at school and moved schools

>that kid that would randomly start laughing in class because he was high
>>
File: thomas smile.jpg (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
thomas smile.jpg
20KB, 500x500px
>>37856700
>>that kid that pulled his pants all the way down when peeing
and no one ever stopped me.
>>
>That kid who beat the shit out of the teacher when he was told he couldn't wear a Bart Simpson shirt
>>
>that kid that got expelled for bringing a knife to school in 5th grade and trying to stab someone
she was a short quiet girl too. our school could have had our very own Nevada-tan
>>
>>37856700
>that kid who missed half of the school year
>that kid who was bullied so much his parents made the teacher make a bullying speech
>that kid who peed sitting down

that kid was me
>>
>>37856752
That kid was my 8th grade girlfriend.
>>
>>37856700
>That wigger who got sent to an "alternative high school" for supposedly threatening the principal with a knife
>>
>>37856700
>>that kid that wasn't allowed to watch Spongebob

>that kid

what the fuck I was like 20 years old when spongebob started to be popular
>>
>>37856803
I went to an "alternative high school" and we had that guy.

he got a lot of mentally-ill pussy
>>
>>37856806
Grandpa please go
>>
>>37856897
No, you logg off this webzone. You don't want to end up like me especially when you have your blackberry e-phones with the internet on it that lets you connect to myspace and hotmail.com all day everyday. Back in my day if I wanted to post frogs I couldn't because frogposting wasn't a thing yet and neither was 4chan.
>>
>>37856781
Same
A
M
E

At least missing most of the school year and getting away with it was pretty sweet
>>
File: IMG_3329.jpg (147KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3329.jpg
147KB, 1039x559px
>that kid that got caught with drugs and sent to the principals office then tried to challenge the principal to a fistfight for giving him detention
>>
>>37856700
>that kid who went around showing his dick to everyone in 3rd grade
>>
I think I know that school. New Hampshire?
>>
>>37856735
>not pulling your pants all the way down and lifting your shirt all the way up

normies
>>
>>37857249
>not stripping comepletely naked the period before you ask to go to the bathroom
>not keeping a spare pissing robe in your locker
>not pissing all over the bathroom and everyone in it, including yourself
>>
>>37857642
>he didn't even have a catheter to stop him pissing himself every day because he was too shy to ask to go to the bathroom
>>
>that kid who thought that becuase he knew about /b/ he was a hacker
>that kid who wanted to fuck a dog
>that kid who couldnt stfu about tumblr
>that kid who fucking died
>that kid who wanted to be Eric Harris 2.0
>>
>that kid that would claim to be sick and go home because refused to shit at school
>that kid that wore shorts in winter and stood by the hand dryer in the bathroom before school
>that kid that sucked ranch dressing out of the packet like gogurt
>that kid that gave up on ever making friends and broke the spine on every paperback book in the library
>that kid who was so korean that he drooled all the time
>>
>>37856700
>that A student that just wanted to be cool
BLACKED single mom now

>that kid who brought a knife to elementary school but faced no punishment because his mom was the principal

>that kid super hot girl that only showed up to school a hand full of times and eventually disappeared

>that funny black kid that got in trouble multiple times in class because the teacher deliberately singled him out because black

>that kid in middle school who was ripped

>that male gym teacher who got fired after going into the girls locker room

>that kid who set off a stink bomb outside of my classroom in 8th grade

>that kid who shit in the urinal

>those hoodlum kids who coincidentally all skated

>those high school kids who would toss their used condoms on the parking lot before school started

>that kid who cut all the cameras on the roof of the high school on summer break and got sent to alternative school

>those white kids who actually cried because they werent japanese (muh anime)
>>
>>37858465
>>those high school kids who would toss their used condoms on the parking lot before school started

Who keeps a used condom and then collects them with their friends so they can take them to school and throw them on the ground in the car park?
>>
>>37858494
they were having sex with grills in their car before school anon
>>
>>37858507
They woke up extra-early so they could come to the school car park where their girlfriends parents had dropped them off so they could go into their cars that were parked within line of sight with each other and have awkward car-sex in front of their friends and friends' girlfriends and anyone else who was walking past?
>>
>>37858531
I always figured it was something like that.
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 257x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 257x144px
> that that kid who was a real Bean
>>
>>37858584
It sounds like they were doing what some weird 90s teen comedy had convinced them to do without any regard to real world practicality and logistics.

Don't normies stop and think?
>>
>>37856700
>that corporate goth lesbian with a nice GF
larp
>>
>>37858465
forgot to add
>that annoying wigger kid in middleschool who was sent to prison for 7 years for being involved in a murder over drugs
>>
File: 1495830230677.jpg (11KB, 283x314px) Image search: [Google]
1495830230677.jpg
11KB, 283x314px
>>37858632
>corporate goth
What did you mean by this
>>
File: Screenshot_20170620-180716.png (705KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170620-180716.png
705KB, 1080x1920px
>the kid who brought vodka to the school in a water bottle and got so drunk in 3rd period his mom had to come get him
>the girl who got her first period in math class and freaked out
>the kid who brought his hashpipe to class and got caught with it by the tard wrangler, who fucking let him off
>the kid who got caught jerking off in the bathroom stall and nobody let him live it down
>>
File: 1494203274203.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1494203274203.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>that kid who wore a confederate flag as a cape as a joke and got beaten into a coma by groids in the parking lot
>that gym coach that played dota on his laptop during class
>that kid that left buckets of kfc on black principals parking space for senior prank
>that kid who stabbed a gregnant teacher with scissors
>that kid that got punched so hard in the throat during a fight that he had to have his tonsils removed
>those kids who would splatter their shit on the shower wall in locker room
>janitors couldnt remove it so stayed there
>giant boob of shit by end of year
>>
>>37858722
it's good practice for adult life. I bet at least one in ten people you see sipping from a water bottle/thermos/whatever have liquor in it
>>
>that kid who was quiet, always wore black, and listened to metal
>that kid who never talked to anyone but built up bu-ku computer skills so he could send people pictures of dead cats
>>
>>37859087
>>that kid who was quiet, always wore black, and listened to metal
So 50% of pubescent kids?
>>that kid who never talked to anyone but built up bu-ku computer skills so he could send people pictures of dead cats
He needed advanced computer skills to use email?
>>
>that guy that masturbated in class while the lights were off for some movie
>>
>>37859087
>bu-ku
It's beaucoup you fucking idiot.
>>
>that kid who wore a trench coat to school and teachers actually asked him to take it off

me lol
>>
File: us-art1.png (568KB, 1072x944px) Image search: [Google]
us-art1.png
568KB, 1072x944px
>>37859107
...damn .. wew
>>
>>37859161
>that kid who would put his arms behind him and sonic-run down the halls
I think every school had one of them
>>
>that kid who was practically a nazi but everyone dismissed it as a joke
>that kid who had the same interests as you but for some reason they hated you
>that kid who wouldn't shut the fuck up about memes
>that kid who made jokes about dating 7 year olds and wondered why everybody made a big deal about it
>that kid who discovered /pol and wouldn't shut the fuck up about the jews
>that kid who made fun of a special needs girl and wondered why everyone hated him
5/6 of these were me, why was i such a cunt
>>
>>37859302
>5/6 of these were me, why was i such a cunt
you're still a cunt. you're posting about yourself in a "that kid" thread instead of about other kids. you were an attention whore then and you're an attention whore now.
>>
>>37859501
oh shit, didn't realize i was supposed to post about other kids sorry
>>
>That kid who joked about fucked up shit all the time but when someone described something as gay he flipped shit
>that kid who wanted to be a rapper
>that kid who got into k-pop
>that kid who accused you of touching their cock
>those kids who were jocks and treated you very well as a joke
>>
File: 1442688507022.jpg (50KB, 627x400px) Image search: [Google]
1442688507022.jpg
50KB, 627x400px
>that kid named tardell
>>
>>37856850
What's an alternative high scool?
>>
>>37860007
i actually laughed at this.
anyway

>that girl who had slept with 50 guys by the age of 17
>that kid who brought knives to school in his pencil case
>that kid who sold weed and beat up a girl for not paying him enough
>that kid who fucked a girl in the ass and gave her 10 grams of pot for it
>that kid who shot himself at a shooting range
>that girl who tried to kill herself on a school trip
>that kid who got a handjob in class
>that stacy who slept with a robot after 10 years of knowing eachother (he browses this board)
>that vegan girl who were forced to eat meat by a basketball team full of boys
>>
>>37860686
Sped school. Padded rooms, therapists, usually have a mix of kids that are just incorrigible troublemakers with kids who are autistic, schizo, severely adhd, heavily medicated, whatever. School districts pay to have the problem kids sent there so that they're someone else's problem.
>>
>>37860780
I feel so bad for the autistic schizos being with trouble makers desu. They need quiet time and space and cuddles
>>
>>37856700
>that kid that wasn't allowed to watch Spongebob
I was this kid but with Simpsons

>that girl that falsely accused a guy of rape and got off scott free
happened to a dude in my residence when I lived on campus

>that guy that actually raped girls but got away with it cause he was a Chad
he was a 7 foot tyrone nigga. It was amazing to see. He would go to clubs round every friday and saturday at 11pm and be back by 1am with a drunk chick to fuck. Went to a club once in my life and saw it all in action. Tallfag Chad literally just stand on the dancefloor, bob with the beat with a beer in hand, pull whatever stacies they want and just start making out with them. They don't know the meaning of rejection because once you're over 6'5 you can pretty much do whatever the fuck you want and girls will love them. That same night saw two girls get fingered on the dancefloor.
>>
>>37856700
>that kid who took a shit in the elevator everyday before lunch until they installed a camera in the elevator

>That kid who went to school early and rubbed shit all over all the handles

>That kid who found out where the teachers lived and flattened all their tires hours before school

>That kid who punched a teacher with glasses in the side of the head so hard the teachers glasses came off and the teacher lost his job because the student fell during the fight

>That kid who called the school cop a pussy and told him he's a sad sack of shit who should suck on a railroad spike

>That kid who shoved a slice of grilled cheese up his ass

>That kid that wore a trench coat every day
>>
>that kid who wore a leather jacket every fucking day, even in 120 degree weather
>that kid who bought a knife from another kid in school and eventually got expelled
>that kid who always wore the Walmart graphic wolf shirts
>that kid who put cum in the cupcakes and gave them to teachers
>that kid who spray painted the hallways when he got kicked out of football
>that kid who wore those space goth rave pants
>that kid who only listened to Metallica throughout sophomore year
>that kid who had a legitimate swastika flag and put it on his truck
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.