[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I doing wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170620-193207.png (936KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170620-193207.png
936KB, 1080x1920px
Posting here instead of on /fit/ or instead of /b/ because I have a feeling you guys take energy drinks more often than both those other boards. Basically I've been trying different ways to improve my brain power and be fast and smart, so I made a post here about a week ago, and was told I have to take Nootropics, I googled them and came to the conclusion that the more energy the human brain has, the faster it is able to work and the more it is able to process in shorter time. As a result of realizing this, I went to the local shop and bought myself two energy drinks. Then I came home and chugged them instantly, then I cut the cans in half and drank every last drop that I couldn't reach before. This was about 30 minutes ago, I'm doing bike riding with my mom and my dad now and spying on women in skimpy clothing, while jacking off, but I don't feel any smarter or more powerful. Was two Monster energy drinks not enough? Should I have gotten 5 or 10 instead? How much energy does my brain really need if I feel nothing from two energy drinks?
>>
File: digital boost.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
digital boost.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
did you just suggest that energy drinks will make you smart
like maybe it will make your brain skip some steps and cut corners and shit maybe
but you need to have a well honed thought-organ in advance to even think about attempting this turbo charging
which should only be an occasional thing if you don't want long term fuckups
and don't even think about doing any fine and subtle processing under the caffeine load its for straightways only
>>
>>37855266
Well that sucks... last time I had an energy drink was a month ago, and before that, many many months ago. In that case, what would you call a reliable nootropic?
>>
>>37855343
healthy diet & consistent outdoor exercise
regular brain function is best brain function
>>
>>37855607
I will take your word for it.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.