[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women Love Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 5

File: Girls.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
Let's have a women love thread. To counter all the negativity toward women on here let's list our favorite things about women, our wonderful partners who add so much joy to our lives if we give them the chance. No feminists allowed tho because this thread assumes men and women are different.

- They won't terminate friendships over a bad argument.

Women, in general, are more willing to remain friends with someone even after a particularly intense argument. They aren't nearly as prone to "cutting people out" as men are.

- Many are very warm, nurturing and "make you feel at home."

Not all of them though. But the very strongest women can create a compelling feeling of being welcome and "at home" when you're with them.

- They're good conversationalists.

This is probably my favorite thing about women. They love to talk, and they'll talk to you about anything, and if you're talking about something emotionally laden they'll generally empathize and vibe with you. Men will often be inappropriately callous in serious emotional conversations, and sometimes will act like you're wasting their time by talking to them at all.

- If you don't like them you don't have to deal with them.

Here's one benefit of women that every man should appreciate: generally, the worst they'll do is leave you alone. If you really hate them, just act like they're not there and they won't come chasing you.

- They're usually more polite than men in casual relations.

In most casual exchanges women are far kinder, more polite and considerate than men. This is far less the case with relationships that have a degree of intimacy but that's a topic for another day.

- They're nicer to men than men are.

At least as long as they're not feminist. When was the last time you had a woman call you "faggot, " "sissy," "tool," "queer" etc. Women are generally very nice to men unless you're pursuing unwanted sexual relations with them.
>>
yes I like women
>>
File: 1496815666587.jpg (38KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
1496815666587.jpg
38KB, 604x340px
If you are Chad then they are nice

If you are a robot then you are less than an animal.

FUCK OFF
>>
File: IMG_20170619_003833.jpg (13KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170619_003833.jpg
13KB, 500x430px
>retard samefags for attention
>badly
Sage
>>
File: Pepe4.png (8KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe4.png
8KB, 280x180px
Are there any girls here? I like girls
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.