[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do women get out of friendzoning???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: smugtan_3.jpg (7KB, 243x289px) Image search: [Google]
smugtan_3.jpg
7KB, 243x289px
Of course not every instance of the friendzone is the woman's fault, but sometimes it DEFINITELY is. Take, for example, this bitch who has been sending me lewd snapchats for weeks, but every time we decide to hang out, she has another dude around and just doesn't decide to tell me. I've accepted that she's fucking around, I just want to be one of the cocks she's fucking around on.

Is it attention she craves? Does fucking around make her feel pretty? Does watching me squirm make her feel empowered? It's just petty and sadistic. Why would she put me through this?
>>
I know you're just trying to get your dick wet, but that should be a gigantic red flag. Stay away, only a matter of time before a retarded slut like that gets pregnant or an STD.

That being said, it does suck how women can be such sluts yet we STILL can't fuck them.
>>
Women like attention and to feel desired. That's why they get green with envy when another girl gains the attention of the guy they're friendzoning, even though they had no plans of fucking the guy in question.
>>
>>37851899

It makes them feel powerful, when in general they're some of the weakest creatures in nature.
>>
>>37851836
>What do women get out of friendzoning???
Free food
>>
>>37851866
You're right, anon. Though she's hard to find, there is such thing as a quality woman, and she is not one of them.

>>37851899
This can't possibly be true. Some part of my brain knows it's probably true, but if it is, this is the most pathetic, literally retarded attitude I've ever heard in my life. There's no goal but hedonism, getting washed up in the process, and fucking over potential friends. How can it be so gratifying that they can't see this? There's no thought. It's just sad really.
>>
>>37851836
dont take this bait, its a roastie poster

every fucking male in 2017 knows friendzone is a meme-tier word
>>
>>37851836
A friend.
Though the person you're talking about seems like they're being really shallow and just trying to get tabs on you in case they break up.
>>
File: FISHFACE.png (181KB, 399x534px) Image search: [Google]
FISHFACE.png
181KB, 399x534px
>>37852039
I've made it clear that I'm attracted to her and we've made out. I'm not going to waste my fucking time on some slut who's leading me on. She knows what I want and she's been leading me on. This isn't some delusion of the barista who's nice to me, so she must love me. This is a legit friendzone created by a woman.

>>37852048
>Though the person you're talking about seems like they're being really shallow and just trying to get tabs on you in case they break up.

This is probably the truth.
>>
>>37852141
Not that she has a particular dude that she's interested in at the moment, I should add. She just wanted me to be the backup once she decides she wants something more serious. That's fucked.
>>
File: big_1473826507_image.jpg (28KB, 1280x648px) Image search: [Google]
big_1473826507_image.jpg
28KB, 1280x648px
There's no such thing as the friendzone. The reason that you're lonely is 'cause you're fat and gay.
>>
>>37851836
Have you fucked her yet? Fuck her a few times and then tell her you're not going to keep fucking her unless she let's go of her other dudes
>>
>>37851836
>What do women get out of friendzoning???
not having to fuck an unattractive man
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.